Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

It's frightening

Poster: A snowHead
Early thread of the year contender.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What a laugh how pathetic having just read it all sound like a bunch of dicks "my dads got a gun" hahahaha you set of dicks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
meandrew, and who set you up as chief troll?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Frosty the Snowman, Hey everyone else has a opinion I just think saying I am allowed to carry guns is really pathetic,so there you start having a pop at me if you want not trolling just saying
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
In the last month or so I have met,stayed in the same chalet and skiied with a few of the reporters on this site.
Walter Mitties all of them,I know I am not very good but by comparrison they are useless woodentops the lot of them yet they pretend to be good and give such stupid info, why do people do this.
A very likable chap, at the moment is giving info about a popular French area ,he couldn't safely attempt a gentle blue, all excuses but his info was dangerous, what to do.
Why don't people admit their limitations, I know the answer but perhaps if a fine system were introduced dependant on ability then perhaps people like me wouldn't be back in the UK 6 weeks early nursing an injury because of a prat on a hard red snowploughing on a blind corner.

cagey the way the above is written it seems that this:

Quote:
Why don't people admit their limitations, I know the answer but perhaps if a fine system were introduced dependant on ability then perhaps people like me wouldn't be back in the UK 6 weeks early nursing an injury because of a prat on a hard red snowploughing on a blind corner

Is linked to this:
Quote:
Walter Mitties all of them,I know I am not very good but by comparrison they are useless woodentops the lot of them yet they pretend to be good and give such stupid info, why do people do this.
A very likable chap, at the moment is giving info about a popular French area ,he couldn't safely attempt a gentle blue, all excuses but his info was dangerous, what to do.

and that all the above is linked to this:

Quote:
In the last month or so I have met,stayed in the same chalet and skiied with a few of the reporters on this site.

If you now say that they are not linked, then why post it like this in the first place? In has been suggested in another thread, that maybe you should re-word and re-post. I agree, In fact I think you need about three different threads. To Whit:

Thread one: IMO The issue of ‘people not realizing their own limitations and why this might be’ is an issue requiring its own thread.

Thread two: This should be ‘Here……is a description of an accident that I was involved in from my point of view. Do you think it was my fault or the fault of those less experience skiers that I crashed into?’

Your last thread needs to be ‘How do people tell who to take advice from on the internet?’
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
meandrew wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, Hey everyone else has a opinion I just think saying I am allowed to carry guns is really pathetic,so there you start having a pop at me if you want not trolling just saying
You love trolling here and you know it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Damn, that's the last time I'm going to sleep when there's a juicy one like this. That said, I strongly suspect that Cagey is actually Masque's sock puppet. That would make this utterly hilarious Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, Yeah a bit but you must admit the "gun"thing is a bit moss side school yard Toofy Grin
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
justatheory wrote:
Early thread of the year contender.

Certainly a contender for best TFWW
Testosterone Fuelled Willy Waving
thread! Laughing
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Threats of legal action
We know where u live
All we need is my uncles a QC
And we have Admins perfect birthday thread
Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
How many threads can a man follow in one day?

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2226748#2226748
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:
swiftoid, just make sure if your a beginner you don't venture near any red runs!

Sorry, you're way too late for that......
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
meandrew wrote:
Frosty the Snowman, Yeah a bit but you must admit the "gun"thing is a bit moss side school yard Toofy Grin

I think that was in reply to Cagey stating (puts on Liam Neeson voice)

cagey wrote:

If youve got it give it ,
otherwise own up your a pussy
I will find you

p.s. - Cagey - It should be "you're a pussy", unless Masque owns a pussy in which case it doesn't make much sense to use a definite article and indefinite article side by side.......just sayin'
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Masque wrote:
Just realised . . . this isn't TGR is it Toofy Grin
. It's getting that way rolling eyes
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Don't suppose there's any chance of a summary is there ? Just asking...
latest report
Tarquin, Nope read all and suffer with the rest of us (: Very Happy
snow report
Tarquin, Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Come on Cagey would be really good to know who the 'reporters' are, and which run you were skiing or where you off-piste ?
ski holidays
Tarquin wrote:
Don't suppose there's any chance of a summary is there ? Just asking...

Man who caused accident suggests, without irony, fines for men who cause accidents.

Blames everyone else.

The end.
ski holidays
bathgate7, You missed, insults contributors / (reporters) on snowHeads
latest report
Boredsurfing wrote:
bathgate7, You missed, insults contributors / (reporters) on snowHeads

Oops. Embarassed

Man who caused accident suggests, without irony, fines for men who cause accidents.

Fights the world.

The end.
snow report
bathgate7, Boredsurfing, Excellent, thanks. (I assumed the last but by the way, it seems to apply in most cases) Great thread...

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Thu 7-02-13 11:26; edited 1 time in total
snow report
2planks wrote:
Come on Cagey would be really good to know who the 'reporters' are, and which run you were skiing or where you off-piste ?

2planks, I'm betting it wasn't you then! wink Toofy Grin
snow conditions
If Masque and cagey do meet up this could be the biggest thing since Ken Barlow and Mike Baldwin.

http://youtube.com/v/B-ogs0EmMMk
snow report
I read this forum every day but rarely post, however i break my silence to say masque, this has been one of the most entertaining forums reads so far this season, i may be tempted to come on one of the snowheads bashes just so i can buy you a drink.

Bravo
ski holidays
Masque,

"Guns for show, knives for a pro"

NehNeh
snow report
Chamcham wrote:

If anyone wants advice on skiing elsewhere in the solar system, just ask. I'll be happy to share my expert advice.

Why did Chamcham, get censored (post at 10:25), I thought that was rather funny, and I wanted to know a bit more about the off piste on uranus ?

Last edited by And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports. on Thu 7-02-13 12:51; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
Best forum thread, ever!

[Said in voice of 'Comic Book Guy' from The Simpsons]
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
DB, That has so brightened up my day Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
andyrew, Uranus is a gassy giant, with high winds and a thick methane atmosphere. Uranus also has a thin, stretched ring, and is oddly tilted, possibly as the result of a massive impact. It is also a joke which never gets old.
latest report
genepi,
Hi, I'm Hopalong and I don't know who Cagey is but it's not me.
Cagey ... I'm sorry to hear about your accident. It's miserable to be inactive so I hope you make a quick complete recovery.
snow report
Hopalong, +1

Fair's fair, we all make mistakes, I think he's paid his dues! moving on:

maybe i can help, my opinion are as follows;

Helmets reduce head injuries
Fat skis are rubbish on piste
French ski resorts are generally horrible
snowblades are good for some things
Snowboarding is more dangerous than skiing
Whitedot Preachers are not a good ski

Must have a hit somewhere there!
snow report
if all that doesn't work maybe i could dig out a video of my skiing for you to berate
snow report
Ibex wrote:
DB, That has so brightened up my day Laughing Laughing Laughing

+ 1 Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
dulcamara, many years of research in one post... I'm so not worthy! Sad
latest report
Has anyone been Issued a writ in the two pages that l can't be bothered to read?
latest report
2planks wrote:
Masque,

"Guns for show, knives for a pro"

NehNeh

To be fair, he really needs an ICBM. A 4000 mile sniper shot seems somewhat unlikely Skullie
ski holidays
DB, Thank you Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
dulcamara, Why is beer so expensive after being transported up mountains? Especially as you are spending about 8 Euros an hour on the holiday costs. Toofy Grin
snow conditions
blahblahblah, it's all about the Austria eh?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy