(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to Your use of the website located at http://snowHeads.com ("the snowHeads Site").
By using the snowHeads Site You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, You may not use the snowHeads Site.
If you have any comments on the policies or rules set out below, please use the “Suggestions/Requests forum on the “Development” page.
"You/Your" means You, the user.
"We/Us" means the snowHeads Forum and its members.
"snowHeads Site" shall have the meaning as set out above.
"User Information" means the personal details which may be provided by You to Us via the snowHeads Site.
"Users" means the users of the snowHeads Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits.
"Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
We insist that any use by You of the snowHeads Site shall be in accordance with the following conditions:
· You must not post or transmit through the snowHeads Site any defamatory, threatening, libellous, obscene, harmful or pornographic material or material which would violate or infringe in any way upon the rights of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience or which do not comply with all relevant laws. You must not post messages that are vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, homophobic or otherwise offensive.
Always treat other Users with respect.
· You shall not post or otherwise make available on the snowHeads Site any material which You do not own without the express permission of the owner of the material unless their use is allowed under the Fair Use Clause.
Third Party Websites
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of any third party Websites or material You access through the snowHeads Site, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or services on or available from such Websites or material, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused, or alleged to be caused, by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, advertising, products or services available on or available from
such Websites or material. These links to third party Websites are provided to you as a convenience only or by other Users. You link to any such Website entirely at your own risk.
Copyrights and trademarks for all materials displayed on this site are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law.
Unless already under copyright, You acknowledge that by posting materials on the snowHeads Site You grant to Us and Our licensors and assigns an irrevocable, perpetual royalty free worldwide licence to use the materials within the snowHeads Site and in any other manner. The licence extends to copying, distributing, broadcasting, and otherwise transmitting, and adapting and editing the materials.
Material which is posted in any forum is written by Users and We are not responsible for and give no endorsement of such material. We monitor the contributions and may respond to or comment upon communications by You and edit, refuse to post or remove any content from the bulletin boards and chat forums in its absolute discretion. No failure to remove particular material constitutes an endorsement or acceptance of it by Us.
· To the extent permitted by law, We make no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of the snowHeads Site or the accuracy, timing or reliability of any information or statements contained therein, or statements, advice and opinions given by Users on the bulletin boards and chat forums which are those of such Users only. We neither endorse nor shall be held responsible for the reliability or accuracy of the same and We are not responsible in any way for any injury, loss or damage which
occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided on the snowHeads Site. If You have any claim arising from the actions or statements of another User, You agree to pursue such a claim only against that User and not from Us.
· We will endeavour to provide the snowHeads Site using all reasonable care. To the extent permitted by law, We exclude all implied warranties as to quality, accuracy or fitness and We do not warrant that the material contained in the snowHeads Site, any of the functions contained in the snowHeads Site and the server will operate without interruption or delay or will be error free, free of viruses or bugs or is compatible with any other software or material.
· We reserves the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these terms and conditions of use, and You agree to be bound by any such modifications, alterations or updates which are posted on the snowHeads Site. · We shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever in any way connected with Your use of the snowHeads Site, whether direct or indirect, including, damage to software or hardware, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, or any
other consequential loss. Nothing in these terms or conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of Us, our servants, agents or employees.
You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these terms and conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the snowHeads Site.
We shall have the right immediately to terminate Your use of the snowHeads Site if We determine in Our sole discretion that You have breached these terms and conditions or otherwise been engaged in conduct which We determine in Our sole discretion to be unacceptable, to include, for the avoidance of doubt, the excessive use of personal message to other members.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law and both You and Us hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.