Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

From motorsports to snowsports - St Bernard to the rescue?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ise,
Quote:
What's that got to do with the price of fish? Puzzled
Quote:
our bid was 99 squid
Yes but we were accused of being cheapskates so I was keeping it quiet.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PG, Sole story sounds like codswallop to me ..
snow conditions
 brian
brian
eEvans, the scales have fallen from your eyes then ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
brian, No, think we should skate over this and find a different plaice to do this kind of ling , otherwise the wrasse of the mods will ban us from the chub.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
eEvans, that would be a ruddy disaster.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
eEvans,
Quote:

snowbunny, Mmmh, come on I think even I can work out the journalistic inference and innuendo in this one Although ise owes me a beer for letting me spend 10 minutes googling for the answer with no luck. My stupidity

Not even I fell for that one Laughing
snow report
 brian
brian
eEvans, well I'm not normally one to hake over old coalies, so maybe we should clam up ....
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
brian, a cod's as good as a winkle.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
brian, PG, Agreed, same old John Dory. Someone always wanting to flex their mussels and ruin the dace, so shad i'm hissed as a newt .
rolling eyes

snowbunny, So ?? I'm young, stupid and impressionable wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PG wrote:
, a cod's as good as a winkle.

.to a blind seahorse?
latest report
 brian
brian
Honestly, sometimes it's like beating your hammerhead against a brick whale. This shoal thread's degenerated into a right load of cockle and bull.

The mods need to get off their lofty perch, cast an eye over things and don't spare the rod !
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
David Goldsmith wrote:
Bernie Ecclestone is, to my eyes, a disgrace to business. His early act of corrupting the Blair government - which, of course, must account for itself - revealed the kind of guy he is. A £1 million donation to the Labour Party, subsequently returned under huge embarrassment, was all we need to know about Ecclestone.

I know this isn't really on the subject of Les Diablerets (or Russians!) but that one really was a kick in the face from Blair for other sports, such as of course skiing, who have had to forgo the tobacco money for years. (You may remember that "Peter Stuyvesant Travel" was a big sponsor of UK skiing in the early 1980s.) Formula 1 was pleading that it was a "special case" and "needed" the tobacco money - what bullsh*t, when it has the massive world auto industry behind it!

I'm not a supporter of tobacco advertising in sport. (Although it is a tricky subject; where do you draw the line at which companies can promote themselves through a healthy, glamorous activity? Alcohol companies? Companies who make fatty, heart-disease-inducing foods? Airlines and tour operators who are contributing massively to global warming and pollution?)

But at least the rules should be equal for all sports. Rant over. Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Martin Bell, no, please rant away - it's interesting !

Maybe Bernie Ecclestone is going to run Formula 1 snowmobile on the Les Diablerets glacier (God forbid)
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy