Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coreupt Ski's

Poster: A snowHead
davidof, Hi that's where I got my information from, think I will see how things go.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hmm I wonder if they are likely to be a success.. Would be an interesting investment.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
feef wrote:
Hmm I wonder if they are likely to be a success.. Would be an interesting investment.

After the mass buying from Snowheads the past week, we are probably majority stakeholders now.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've not got any delivery details yet, bought last Friday evening, invoice received Monday. I'm not too worried yet but will start to fret after the weekend. Anyone else in a similar position?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Having started this thread last week sometime, I then was away all weekend, and you lot had bought up all the stock!!! You vcould have had the coertesy to let me buy my set first!! Very Happy

I was after some 176 POW's which then seemed to be out of stock - they then re-appeared and I bought some on Tues, got order confirmation immediately, then got an invoice y'day. All seems in line with what others are saying. Has anyone actually had some delivered yet?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
jerryh UPS Tracker says mine currently arrived in UK Barking 8am this morning, then 11am UPS depot in Tamworth, hopefully might make it to me tomorrow, but maybe more likely Tuesday if not due to weekend holiday. great service from Sport Conrad as always.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I ordered mine on Wednesday and changed my order yesterday but no invoinve yet, just the receipt of order, it should hopefully be okay though because the phoned me up to sort out the changes
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Mine were delivered 25 minutes ago Very Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Are you ordering through Sport Conrad or from Coreupt direct?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Bankoreupt...

igmc.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
seriously though... I'm thinking of getting the junior skis for our wee one. what age group would usually go onto 125cm skis?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
perelik1, Sport Conrad, they probably haven't much left though.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just my luck I wanted a pair of R88 but left it too long, they still have them on Coreupt web site for 269 euro with Squire 11 bindings still tempted. Anyone skied the R88?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
shoogly, my 12 year old was on 136cm, my 9 year old on 106cm this year. how wide are the coreupt jnr skis?
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Link to web site junior skis http://www.coreupt.fr/buy-ski/young-gun-s
snow report
kitenski, going by that, I think probably a fair bit too long for us. might be good for your gang though as there's lots of choice in length available.

For 2011, has also thought about the rising stars of junior freestyle skiing. The Young Gun ski is perfect for all you ambitious young freestylers, thanks to its amazing pop and excellent stability in the air. Suitable for skiers over 1.35m, this new ski allows you to improve your freestyle moves whilst still being fun and lively on the piste.

Lenghts: 125/135 cm
Radius: 14,5m
Sidecut: 108-75-99
Weight/Pair: 2100g

Length: 145/155 cm
Radius: 17,5m
Sidecut: 113-79-105
Weight/Pair: 2350g
snow conditions
shoogly, just bout some 149cm K2 Missy's at £133 inc bindings about a week ago in the Brigham sales for my 12 year old, the 9 year old will either fit the 139s or I'll have to hire for her for next season and she should fit the 139s the next season...

Think they had some other pairs around 100cm??

http://www.ellis-brigham.com/skis---junior/store/

and edgeandwax had some when I was looking as well as skibartlett

http://www.edgeandwax.co.uk/120/childrens_skis.aspx

http://www.skibartlett.com/childrens-skis-332-c.asp
snow report
I really hope Coreupt make it through the rough. Great skis and like me with Whitedot, Coreupt was somebodies dream. I hope to see them going again soon.
snow report
Finally got my shipping notification. With bank holiday they're not coming until next Wednesday though. It's not as if I'm going to be doing anything with them for a while.
ski holidays
Just got my invoice but they've added a pair of Dirty Fitzwilliams instead of The Caspers, just emailed them hopefully will be sorted wuickly before The Caspers sell out!
snow conditions
Iaink, that sucks, you could try calling them, they don't have the greatest email response time.
snow report
Iaink hopefully, but if they don't it's not the end of the world cos those DB's look like you might like them anyway. I got my invoice today, hopefully they'll be shipped by the end of next week.
snow conditions
I think It's my fault really because I initially emailed them asking to add some DBs to the order then I did some research and asked them to add The Caspers instead of DB so they called me to confirm, they must have acidentally added the DBs, but I'm not too bothered which I get really Smile
ski holidays
fatbob wrote:
Fifespud, What size Slashers and when did you order?

187s - about the same time as you - I ordered bindings too - I reckon that has a bearing.

When he screams and stamps hie feet and demands the Franny Bacons I will fold like a man made of plasticine and then flog you these even cheaper than they already were!
snow report
Fifespud - shotgun! hahaha
ski holidays
Just got an email saying my skis are packaged up ready to go so it's too late to swap the DBs, so unless anyone here wants the DBs I think I'll just stick with them

I guess I'll just HAVE to start going to freestyle nights at Swadlincote/Tamworth NehNeh
ski holidays
what size ian? and you can always return them.
snow report
that's very true, but for the price of return potage and then postage for The Caspers I'd rather just keep them, if anybody's interested they're 183cm
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
that's true, I've got a 25 Euro voucher for sport conrad now though, could buy that if you wanted? and is it only caspers you're after?
snow report
Yeah just The Caspers if I can shift the DBs, no point having 3 pairs of skis...
snow conditions
Iaink wrote:
no point having 3 pairs of skis...

Shocked
snow conditions
What I meant is I'd rather invest the money for the third pair into getting some summer snowdome/dry ski sessions in Wink
latest report
oh, got my UPS notification this afternoon Happy
snow conditions
Mine are having a very leisurely jouney via UPS. They left on Friday and have just got as far as the UPS hub near Dortmund!
ski holidays
Colin B, Mine in Leeds depot, 20 miles from home Saturday morning, all giddy so rang UPS on customer annoyance line - imagine how excited I was when the UPS tracker told me they were in depot, only to be told By the 0845 jockey that they weren't able to be collected because they weren't booked in so I'd have to collect Tuesday, not........good luck, get em delivered then! rolling eyes
snow report
Markymark29, Mine (daughter's actually) are due for delivery on Wednesday.
ski holidays
Very tempted as have been looking to pick up a cheap pair of skis to put touring bindings on. Not for anything that you guys might recognise as touring, just for messing around a bit in Scotland/Lakes Embarassed
I know they are supposedly all freestyle/"park" skis, but the Dirty ******d pair look v. similar dimensions to G3 Viva touring skis I've used, and they don't have a rocker.
So here's my dumb Q... What's special about "park" skis?
And more importantly - could I bear to use a pair of skis with that decoration? Laughing
snow conditions
If you do go for DBs give me a shout, I've got a pair on the way that I'm not necessarily keeping!
ski holidays
nothing special about park skis, no different to any other ski apart from the flex, some park skis have different flex in the tip n tails but apparently the db's are pretty stiff and constant.
snow report
nothing special except possibly the geometry, see my ramblings above about it. If that aint no thang, then these skis would be belters for general/occasional touring. Some folk say twin tip tail can be a pain for skin-clip retention but i've toured loads on proper twins sans any grief
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy