Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coreupt Ski's

Poster: A snowHead
Sport Conrad is offering all their range at €99 a set! I have never heard of this make, but being a cheap skate I was wondering how far wrong you can go to get a 2nd pair that you use when its rocky, you are going on a pub crawl, or just hacking about and dont want to wreck or lose your good skis!

Anyone know anything about these ski's and what would be a good powder/back country ski?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=coreupt+skis&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&ie=&oe=&redir_esc=&ei=3m2aT-f6Eu_W2wWJqMiIDw#hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb%3AIE-Address&sclient=psy-ab&q=coreupt+skis+site:snowheads.com&oq=coreupt+skis+site:snowheads.com&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_nf=1&gs_l=serp.3...8305.12281.0.12497.21.13.0.0.0.1.966.1681.6-2.2.0.xJJP8Lb-wok&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=e36cd739c02d0b14&biw=1496&bih=1016
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for heads up - currently sitting with 2 pairs of skis in my basket - tempted by the Watch Out but that would just be insane , RC110 also looks pretty mad.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Those prices are crazy. Even I'm tempted and I'm about to spend my last pennies on a different pair of skis anyway.

Edit: do these sort of stock clearance prices usually appear on some brands like this at the end of season?

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Fri 27-04-12 11:50; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I really don't need more skis.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
it would be rude not to buy them!!! just picked up a nice pair of kr11/12. all i need to do is get them to spyderjon for some quiver killers installed Smile Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh well - trigger pulled even though I really don't need any new skis rolling eyes

DannyB01, Conrad closeouts are usually exceptional. The R110 is a killer deal - I'm just not man enough for that.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Damn it, I wish that kind of sale would happen with telemark bindings! I already have 3 pairs of perfectly good skis. All I'm really looking for is a beefier alternative to my frankenstein Rottefella bindings.

Ah well, the €99 will be better spent on skiing at the 'gorm this weekend. *smug*
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
fatbob, I'm thinking about it. Definitely wouldn't be able to stop. Or turn. Or eat for the next week Laughing
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Whoah that's cheap. I fancy some short park fun skis for playing in fridges...
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
They also had pivots at 150 Euros...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Wow... Candide Pows would make a very good daily driver...
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Oh, and Driver 14s too if I recall, on or about the same price.

So roughly 250 Euros for a brand new rig; which is remarkably good if you're in the market for some new kit - (but remarkably bad if you're trying to downsize...)
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
clarky999, making a purchase?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Alans deep bath, not sure I can afford it, need a new kayak for Uganda this summer... But then, €99 for new skis?!?
ski holidays
fatbob wrote:
Oh well - trigger pulled even though I really don't need any new skis rolling eyes

DannyB01, Conrad closeouts are usually exceptional. The R110 is a killer deal - I'm just not man enough for that.

What did you get?

Skied a few lines in Saalbach in January with someone on the Watch Outs, they seemed pretty good! Stiffer flex than I expected too.
ski holidays
clarky999, Slashers - looked fun, plus some Born to Drops that I hope my bro will take, if not might be moving them on.
latest report
I think I want some Lunatics or maybe Yards in 165 or 161. R79s are fairly appealing too.

I assume it would be possible to take the bindings off my current skis (WD Ones) and put QKs on both sets.

How much is postage?
snow report
fatbob, how many pairs of skis do you own now then Wink
ski holidays
really wanting to get a set, anybody know which is softer? the coreupt or yards? really looking for a soft ski to just beat about on.
snow report
kitenski, About a lot too many but as my 10 hours of stress after arriving at Innsbruck showed you never know when some airline barstewards are going to snatch them away.
snow conditions
Heard a lot of negative reviews on the durability of these.
snow conditions
^hard to complain €100...
latest report
yeah that's what im thinking, not sure whether to get some in 181 and use them as a park ski for next year and sell my punishers OR whether I should get some in 151 and use them on my summer setup.
latest report
I don't have enough money for these skis. I don't need more skis. I can't decide between the R110 or the Asention!?
latest report
I need to get bindings for my new Whitedot Ones.

If I buy a pair of Coreupt and package it with bindings, it pretty much costs the same as buying bindings on their own.

Free skis!!

Now, which bindings...
ski holidays
Intuit, me too.
the R110 speak to me, the asentions only whisper.
R110's it is then.

Boosterfaceman, i got a spare set of BNIB Storm branded (Vist) 412's with 115 brakes............ £100 incl P&P.
ski holidays
Anyone know anything about the Lady's Rock. Thinking of them as an off piste ski for my daughter. She's only 16 but skis well (BASI1 this summer) and has done a fair bit of off piste stuff. Would get 163cm which would be just a bit taller than her.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Colin B, Looks pretty good - also available with a Marker Squire at Euro 249 direct from the Coreupt website.
snow report
colin, getting squires will be the worst decision you make if she skis at all fast, I have griffons and I've broken them about 5 times this season, broken brakes, heel piece partially broken, toe piece exploded, afd broken, I'm never buying markers again for sure.
ski holidays
Ordered them anyway, they look suitable, she's quite keen. I think the bindings on her She's Troubles will fit, Jon may have to bend the bindings a little when he fits them Very Happy
snow report
She only weighs 7 and a bit stone so she's not that hard on bindings, they're Dynastar badged Look PX 12 Jib on the She's Trouble.
ski holidays
I'm only 10, and griffons are a significantly stronger binding than the squire, the px 12s will be good.
ski holidays
Very tempted to try the 'Pow'
snow report
Colin B, My Mrs has Squires on her off-piste skis for a super-light setup. She weighs 57 kg, skis pretty fast and hasn't had any problems at all. In fact they are her fav bindings at the moment - so easy to clip in. I've also racked up 100s of days on Griffons without any issues and I weigh 86 kg. Not sure what mag1882 is doing to destroy them Puzzled

Now do I need another pair of skis Question
ski holidays
I think I'll put the PX 12's on. Doesn't make sense to buy another pair. I may lose on the sale of the old skis but I think it will pay in overall.
snow conditions
Does anyone have any links to reviews \ tests ? I'm struggling to find much online.
latest report
AndAnotherThing.. wrote:
Does anyone have any links to reviews \ tests ? I'm struggling to find much online.

There are a few videos on youtube for previews. About as much as I've found.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TGGTheo?feature=watch
snow report
AndAnotherThing.. wrote:

Use the link I posted as reply 2.
ski holidays
kitenski, Yep, I've been through most of that plus looked at the preview vids. Would be nice to read a couple of reviews for what they are worth.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy