Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Avoriaz / Morzine / Les Gets / Chatel - 2007/8

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
bigtoe, that's good to know that we could escape some of the crowds. Actually we'll be there at the same time as a friend that we used to ski with and he has been doing the Morzine half term week for several years now so hopefully he'll know a few places to go. The main problem is that we don't have any wraparound care for our 5 year old before and after ski school. Ah well, I'm sure we'll work something out! Very Happy
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
geetee, take a grandparent?????????
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, not an option for us I'm afraid.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Glad we booked to fly out December 23rd this year and paid for it at the same time, my sister got definately bitten by the bug, 113 sleeps!!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
geetee, If you drop me an email about what you are looking for I can forward round the Morzine group and there may be a private nanny available.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bump.

Just having a look at online piste plan for LG 2008/09 - at first glance looks like Melezes has been changed a little so that you can ski a short red from bottom of TK La Turche to Perrieres Express. Sure I remember 'poling' it along there once when found button closed at bottom of Vorosses and had to get to Perrieres Puzzled They must have had the diggers out. Guess we won't know til the snow comes. Cool

http://www.lesgets.com/fileadmin/fichiers/PDF/Hiver/PlanPistesLGM_Hiv_2008.pdf

Anyone else going for New Year?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Lou, Don't recall going from bottom of Turche to bottom of Perrieres but sure I've been the other way from top of Chateau to bottom of Turche and that was basically a road. I see that 'blue' has been removed and the 'blue' you mention is 'upgraded' to red.
Maybe it's just perspective, but the link from top of Turche to link into Melezes looks different to my old (2005-06 and 2006-07) maps.
Also note 2 stades de slalom from top of Ranfolly and Nauchets.

Missed Les Gets / PdS last year. First year in a long time that I didn't go there. Certainly would like to go back soon.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks snowandtrek - I've emailed you Smile
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
andy,
Quote:

Maybe it's just perspective, but the link from top of Turche to link into Melezes looks different to my old (2005-06 and 2006-07) maps.
Also note 2 stades de slalom from top of Ranfolly and Nauchets

Yep I noticed that difference even from 07/08 map and think maybe it's just that they aren't quite to scale!

Ranfolly race area was up & running last year and Nauchets was the same as before, didn't look like the competition area had been extended.

Quote:

Missed Les Gets / PdS last year. First year in a long time that I didn't go there. Certainly would like to go back soon

Go you know you want to Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Lou, was going to do 2 bashes this yr. may have to make it 1 bash and one PdS trip. My 'usual' chalet is sort of out of action for part of the season, due to ongoing renovation and extension, and then seems to be more 'book the entire chalet self catering' rather than 'singles welcome self catered, including minibus to the lifts'.
/me immediately starts investigating Les Gets options for this season... Smile
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Here it is I think this thread has competition Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
08/09 season stuff is now over here...
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
PhillipStanton wrote:
08/09 season stuff is now over here...

In that case I'll lock this one. PM me or one of the other mods if you need it re-opening.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy