Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort closeish to Grenoble - with good central easy runs

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hells Bells, Fair comment. The Lauteret is more fun though!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ade57, agreed. I travel across it often.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ade57, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! I found the part of Chamrousse that we stayed in pleasant enough and absolutely no problems on the pistes. Pistes cross over in loads of places, it is not a problem if you obey the rules of the road. And the majority of people do! The buildings I've looked at in 1750 look very nice and in keeping with the local style with a modern twist. Anything has to be better than some of the concrete jungles in the Haute Savoie.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hells Bells, The view up to the Meije (Summer and Winter) just before La Grave is in my top 3. Lake Louise and Glencoe the other 2.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, Of course it's all subjective. I felt in Chamrousse they had created too many pistes in too small an area and the intersections were a problem. For me it meant a lot of slowing down and stopping as I'm extremely careful but for the 2 serious collisions I saw in 1 day a slightly bigger problem. As for architecture, for me as bad as Flaine, Arc 1600 and even some of La Plagne's older areas. There isn't the trade off of a great ski area to back it up IMHO though.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy