Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Alta Badia Feb 2019
Anybody planning on travelling through Venice in next few days?

Go a key in lost prop. Hoping someone can pick it up and post it to me
Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Meribel Mar 2019
Will be staying in Meribel Mottaret with my girlfriend for her first ski-trip, Drop me a message if you're in the area!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Meribel Feb 2019
Skiing with my son (10 years old), we may take a lesson and would have room to add a few more advanced intermediates. We're hoping to get better off piste and in moguls. PM or email if you're around.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Kronplatz Feb 2019
Kronplatz for a week with occasional forays into Marmolada / Sella Ronda / etc
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chamonix Mont Blanc Feb 2019
Be in Chamonix solo for 4 nts, would love to meet up with company to ski / board or drink!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Chamonix Feb - Mar 2019
hi snowheads
im looking for a buddy (or many) to do some tours together with.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Courchevel Feb 2019
I'll be in Le-Praz for the week with an area pass. Intermediate Boarder, happy to meet people for a drink, chat, or board/ski.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tignes Val Claret Feb 2019
Looking for partners for ski touring/off piste in Espace Killy area on these dates.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Peisey-Vallandry Mar 2019
I am skiing in La Plagne/Les Arcs and staying in Peisey Vallandry. Looking for someone to ski & hang out with while my friend is in ski school.
Female, advanced, will ski most conditions on piste and some off, within reason.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Engelberg Mar 2019
Looking for offpiste buddy!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
St Martin de Belleville Mar 2019
Any Snowheads in the 3V who would like to meet for a beer or a run down something?
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mottaret Mar 2019
6 of us staying at mark Warner chalet hotel
Intermediate to expert ... On and off piste
Give me a shout if you want to join us for a ski or beer
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Verbier Mar 2019
I’ve abandoned the family, just temporarily...well, we’ll see Wink
First time in Verbier
Would be great to meet up with anyone for either a drink or a ski
Intermediate / Red Level...I am trying
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Serre Chevalier Mar 2019
out with hubby who is joining in SoPi bash from Sun 10th to Friday 15th.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Lech Mar 2019
Time for my annual ditch-the-family trip to the Alps. Never hooked up with a SH but why not? Me: 62 yr old Yank. My M.O. is typically to find and ski whatever is best that day, as long as it is smooth and does not require mandatory air (tender back). Former lousy racer, so on piste will be fast. You: would allow off-piste excursions including guide-splitting if conditions permit, can mostly keep up, and are fun. My 3rd trip to the Arlberg. Dinner could work, too. That's probably it, though, I'll be jet lagged big time. Also headed to Alta Badia and Serfaus later in the trip but it looks like I need to do a separate post for each. Let's roll!
snow report
Alta Badia Mar 2019
Phase 2 in my ditch the family trip. Seems a good time to connect with a fellow SH. I'm a 62 yr old yank, ex lousy racer so ripping groomers tops the list...unless you join me, in which case we can go off piste, even get a guide if conditions warrant. I can ski anything but my back can't, so no egg cartons, bare or covered. Was here last year and returning to San Cassiano. I have a few things I want to see this time, like the front face of Arabba. Did the Sella Ronda and could again; ditto Kronplatz. A beer apres works, too. Give a holler, cheers
snow conditions
serfaus-fiss-ladis Mar 2019
Phase 3 of my annual abandonment of my family. I'm a 62 yr old Yank and this will be days 11-16 of my trip, so you can add "tired". Lets fly on groomers or off-piste (even a guide?) if conditions permit.....anything that isn't bumped out or requires airtime to access. Tame apres or dinner works too (any suggestions, btw)? Have not met up with any SHs before, will you be the first? (The last?!) Just keep up and be fun and so it will be.
ski holidays
Serre Chevalier Mar 2019
29 y/o male sikier off to the UCPA in Serre Chevalier next week.

Just posting on the off-chance anyone else might be heading there a be nearby next week?

Trying to crack that intermediate to advanced leap.
ski holidays
Zermatt Mar 2019
Hi
Female skiier happy to ski all day on reds and occasional black looking to meet up , maybe share lesson or guide or just ski.
ski holidays
Kirchberg Mar 2019
Son and I out for the week. Happy to meet up ffor skiing or beer.
snow conditions
Andermatt Mar 2019
Hi all, currently based near Andermatt and will be riding until Thursday afternoon.

My partner is leaving tomorrow but I get to stay a few more days, so I figured I would post on here and see if anyone is in the area : ).

I'm 33 and an advanced boarder on and off piste...conditions have been good and perhaps someone would like to meet up for some runs?

I have a splitboard and a solid with, so up for anything. Would be happy to travel to other areas too.
snow conditions
Chamonix Mar 2019
Hi,

I am an English guy in Chamonix right now. I came here by myself as a last-minute thing. I ski on piste very well. If you would like to meet up during the day or in the evening please let me know.

Stuart
latest report
Verbier Mar 2019
Nendaz / Verbier - 24 - 27 March 2019 (inclusive).

If anyone would like to meet up I will be staying in Nendaz but skiing mostly above Verbier from 24 - 27 March 2019 (inclusive).

On piste I’m just about an advanced skier, once the (58 year) old legs have warmed up that is; after lunch I’m more of an intermediate unless I go off-piste when the best my legs can do is just about keep me upright (and they don’t always manage even that).

I’ve been coming to the area for a few years now and would be happy to show anyone new to the area around.
snow report
Les Arcs Mar 2019
This is my first solo ski trip in Europe skiing in les arc on the 23rd of March. anyone close by?
ski holidays
Avoriaz Apr 2019
Boarding for a few days.. Happy to meet up
snow conditions
Verbier Apr 2019
Literally just booked flight to Geneva on Thursday and back next Tuesday 16th April and in process of sorting transfers and accommodation to Verbier because semi-settled on heading there.

Intermediate snowboarder who's happy to hear from anyone else there Smile
ski holidays
Sunshine Village Apr 2019
Revelstoke Sunshine and LL burning up my Mountain Collective pass. Particularly seeking for a Delirium Dive partner, which will most likely be 20th and 21st.
ski holidays
Alpe d Huez Apr 2019
Staying in main village
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Engelberg Apr 2019
myself and Ms, guides booked Sat-Mon, anyone up for an hour or two of touring drop me a note.
snow report
Livigno Apr 2019
Anyone in Livigno between april 27th and may 2nd interested in sharing a guide? Snowforcast is starting to look good!
snow report
To add your own plans to the snowBuddy
use the form at the top of the thread

To find which other snowHeads will be around when you are, see the lists below the form, at the top of the thread

To contact other snowHeads through snowBuddy, PM beforehand or use the "Shoutout" button once you're local to each other snowHead

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 10-11-18 19:47; edited 5 times in total
snow report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Jan 2020
Putting this out there early this year. 1st of my trips to Saalbach for the 19/20 season. Happy to meet up for skiing or a spot of light apres.
latest report
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Feb - Mar 2020
Will be back in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. happy to meet up for a spot of skiing or apres.
snow report
Shiga Kogen Jan 2020
Spending some time in Japan with Hyst2 - and we will go skiing for some time.
snow report
Schladming Dec 2019
Solo skier happy to meet up to ski on or off piste, fast or 'slow' and explore as much of this and neighboring areas as possible.
latest report
Valmeinier Jan 2020
Solo skier happy to meet up to ski on or off piste, fast or 'slow' and explore as much of this and neighboring areas as possible.
snow report
Valmeinier Jan 2020
snow report
Soll Mar 2020
snow conditions
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Dec 2019 - Jan 2020
Hello There,
We're a family of 4, there's the hubby, me, and 2 kids aged 14 & 13. I'm pants at skiing, and I married James Bond. Who else is considering skiing during the Christmas period and during school holidays where it's mixed abilities ? We stayed at Pension Enzian which is on the slope !
snow conditions
tignes Nov 2019 - May 2020
Looking for expert off-piste snowboarders to ride with.
We live in Tignes.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy