Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowBuddy - where are we going?

Poster: A snowHead
Click on a country to find snowHeads there:
Andorra

Grandvalira
   A snowhead Sat 04-Feb-17 - Sat 11-Feb-17
Hi all off to soldeu for a week staying in the soldeu maistre never been to Andorra before let's hope for some more snow
   A snowhead Thu 23-Feb-17 - Sat 25-Feb-17

Pal & Arinsal
   A snowhead Mon 02-Jan-17 - Sun 08-Jan-17
Staying in Arinsal, will get to Arcalis and Pal too, no doubt!

Soldeu
   A snowhead Sun 22-Jan-17 - Sun 29-Jan-17
Just booked a cheap solo week. I'm a good piste skier but would like to try off piste.
   A snowhead Sun 05-Feb-17 - Sun 12-Feb-17
A friend and I are staying at the Hotel Bruxelles. Any likely lads or lasses fancy a meet up for skiing/drinking? Or food if you must..............

Austria

Altenmarkt
   A snowhead Sun 13-Nov-16 - Sat 22-Apr-17
have the Super Salzburg pass so will be skiing Amade region pluss most of the outlying resorts. On piste, off piste and touring. Also some climbing hopefully.
   A snowhead Sun 01-Jan-17 - Fri 06-Jan-17
   A snowhead Sat 25-Feb-17 - Wed 08-Mar-17
We will be in various areas in ski amade. Happy to ski or apres with anyone else.

Bad Gastein
   A snowhead Sat 21-Jan-17 - Sat 28-Jan-17
reasonable though somewhat aged intermediate enjoys piste cruising and some off-piste. Equally happy to meet for a beer as a ski, though preferably both.

Bad Hofgastein
   A snowhead Sat 14-Jan-17 - Sat 21-Jan-17
First time to the Gastein valley, though familiar with Austrian skiing generally. Happy to meet up with anybody else who will be there during that period, am a reasonable intermediate skier.
   A snowhead Sat 11-Feb-17 - Sat 18-Feb-17
We are a group of 10 [2 families] made up of kids aged 17 - 27 of which 3 [mine] have skied for 15 years the other 3 adults two are pretty good & one is an instructer, trained at Tremblant, Canada.

Ellmau
   A snowhead Sat 07-Jan-17 - Sat 14-Jan-17
   A snowhead Sat 28-Jan-17 - Sat 04-Feb-17
Let's try this again. Two old git intermediates, mainly on piste and having a couple of beers. Late Jan-early Feb. Be good to meet up with any snowheads who are around

Flachau
   A snowhead Wed 28-Dec-16 - Mon 02-Jan-17
   A snowhead Sat 07-Jan-17 - Sat 21-Jan-17
   A snowhead Sun 08-Jan-17 - Sat 14-Jan-17
First time in Austria.
   A snowhead Sat 04-Mar-17 - Sat 11-Mar-17

Hopfgarten - Kelchsau
   A snowhead Sun 05-Mar-17 - Fri 10-Mar-17
Another week in the SkiWelt after last year's very successful holiday. As well as skiing in Hopfgarten, I expect to get to Brixen, Soll, Scheffau and Ellmau

Ischgl
   A snowhead Sun 18-Dec-16 - Fri 23-Dec-16
My first time in Ischgl just before Christmas with the family who will mostly be in ski school. I'm no expert but love to cruise around on ski's so if anyone fancies joining me get in touch.
   A snowhead Sun 25-Dec-16 - Fri 30-Dec-16
First Time in Austria & Ischgl... Piste cruisers but good for all colours of piste... Wife happy to sit in cafe's....slow but sure & can cope with most intermediates, blues & reds.... My son & I enjoy a good blast, reasonable intermediates..
Out with 3 friends on the pistes during the day, eating chicken in Alp Bella lunchtime and refusing to act our ages in town of an evening. Happy to pick up any stray SnowHeads.
   A snowhead Sat 06-Jan-18 - Sat 13-Jan-18
Solo intermediate skier. Male, 27 - East Midlands based. (This sounds like some kind of lonely hearts add). Happy for a ski / board buddy to hit the slopes with, potentially a beer(s) and a bite to eat afterwards.

Kitzbühel
   A snowhead Wed 28-Dec-16 - Sun 30-Apr-17
Hey Folks! Me and my girlfriend are living in Kitzbühel this season! It is my second season there, and I'd be happy to share the best places to go/eat/ski/stay etc! Get in contact if you're coming out!
   A snowhead Sat 04-Mar-17 - Sat 18-Mar-17
Meeting at the bottom of the Hahnenkam at 9.30 each morning.

Lech
   A snowhead Sat 21-Jan-17 - Fri 27-Jan-17
   A snowhead Sat 18-Mar-17 - Sat 25-Mar-17
Intermediate skier, 33yrs old, looking for ski buddies.
   A snowhead Sun 19-Mar-17 - Fri 24-Mar-17

Mayrhofen
   A snowhead Thu 01-Dec-16 - Sat 15-Apr-17
I have done 8 season in mayrhofen so am happy to show you around and get you started.
   A snowhead Wed 21-Dec-16 - Mon 26-Dec-16
   A snowhead Mon 26-Dec-16 - Mon 02-Jan-17
   A snowhead Tue 27-Dec-16 - Tue 03-Jan-17
Hi in mayrhofen. Happy to catch up for ski and beer
   A snowhead Tue 24-Jan-17 - Sat 04-Feb-17
Int/advice but a bit slower than I was in my reckless youth (wiser too)! Nowadays, not quite up for the first lift as I like to pace myself for the beers in the evening. Happy to meet for skiing and/or beers.
   A snowhead Sun 12-Feb-17 - Sun 19-Feb-17
Happy to hear from ski buddies anywhere in the Zillertal region! My son's decided to try boarding this year, so will be in lessons, leaving me skiing alone.
solo snowboarder lookin for someone to ride with. going for 7-10 days. dont mind if its another traveller or a generous local that wants to show me the ropes skiwelt or Mayrhofen
   A snowhead Sun 05-Mar-17 - Sun 12-Mar-17
Hi all I am in Mayrhofen from 5th March , has anyone got any accommodation or know of any good central availability ?
   A snowhead Sat 18-Mar-17 - Fri 24-Mar-17
Solo skier happy to explore the Zillertal area on or off piste.

Obergurgl
   A snowhead Thu 15-Dec-16 - Mon 19-Dec-16
   A snowhead Sun 22-Jan-17 - Sat 28-Jan-17
Two middle aged but charismatic lads in Obergurgl escaping our wives/kids for a week. Be good to meet up for a few scoops / advice on the best areas to ski etc

Radstadt
   A snowhead Sun 13-Nov-16 - Thu 12-Nov-26
I've taken a guess at the leaving date ;-) So... we live in Radstadt (since 2006) and ski most of the Salzburg Sportwelt as well as Schladming, Reiteralm etc.. can also make Obertauern on the odd occasion (ie. when I can see it!) Sometimes alone or with mrs flange, weekends normally with the kids or found somewhere on a race track with my daughter!
   A snowhead Thu 29-Dec-16 - Wed 04-Jan-17
Going with my brother. Both of us will be new to the area.
Back in Ski Amadé for two separate weeks.
   A snowhead Mon 23-Jan-17 - Sat 28-Jan-17
And again...

Rauris
Im staying at hotel alpina in rauris for a week. Im on own. Im male intermediate standard, I like to ski all day but stop in mountain restaurants for drinks & lunch & taking in the veiws. Ive been skiing for about 35 years & am happy to ski at any pace from slow to average to the occasional fast pace. Im happy to ski on my own sometimes but it would be good to meet up with others as well. I love music,as long as its not rap,or anything on kiss fm!!!

Saalbach-Hinterglemm
   A snowhead Sat 10-Dec-16 - Sat 08-Apr-17
Will be there all season. Happy to hook up with any Snowheads for skiing and/or apres-ski. 07960 383590
   A snowhead Sat 14-Jan-17 - Fri 20-Jan-17
Skiing with friends but happy to pick up a stray or two for any solo skiers/boarders.
Solo skier... happy to join others 😃🎿
Any one in Saalbach/Hinterglemm this week? If so then should definitely sign up for this - http://www.ski4cancer.org/everest-world-record-2017. A bit of a challenge and you might get to be a world record holder!

Saint Anton
   A snowhead Mon 27-Feb-17 - Sun 05-Mar-17
26y guy from USA in St Anton. Hit me up if you want to check some bars.

Scheffau am Wilden Kaiser
   A snowhead Thu 19-Jan-17 - Sun 22-Jan-17
Going with a few mates for a ski weekend, staying at the hotel Kaiser.
   A snowhead Sat 11-Mar-17 - Sat 18-Mar-17
Going with my family, brother and friend. Staying at the hotel Kaiser, kids stay for free up to 12 years old!. This area is fantastic for families and if they are having ski lessons Austria is much cheaper than France. Their lessons run all day with supervised lunch. This means we have all day skiing and not paying for kids clubs etc. which puts the cost of the holiday up

Schladming
   A snowhead Fri 13-Jan-17 - Mon 16-Jan-17
Out in Austria with a friend for the long weekend, will be visiting other 'Amade' areas such as Zauchensee, Reiteralm, maybe Flachu, etc. Both of us are at the early intermediate level, cautiously skiing Reds and Blues. Know the area pretty well as have been a handful if times now.
   A snowhead Sat 04-Mar-17 - Fri 10-Mar-17
Solo skier happy to meet to explore the valley and its resorts on or off piste - especially Wagrain / Flachau and possibly Zauchensee too.
Out in Austria with a friend for the week, based in Schladming but will be visiting other 'Amade' areas such as Zauchensee, Reiteralm, Flachu, Badhofgastein, etc. I am at the early intermediate level, cautiously skiing Reds and Blues, my friend is much more of an expert. Know the area pretty well as have been a handful of times now.

SkiWelt
solo snowboarder lookin for someone to ride with. going for 7-10 days. dont mind if its another traveller or a generous local that wants to show me the ropes skiwelt or Mayrhofen

st anton
   A snowhead Fri 09-Dec-16 - Sun 11-Dec-16
In St Anton for the weekend. If conditions allow will be experimenting with side country and itinerary skiing as want to learn this this year. Would be cool to meet other Snowheads for a ski or for apres. Drop me a PM if you're in the area.
   A snowhead Fri 30-Dec-16 - Sun 08-Jan-17
Solo Skier in St Anton Am Arlberg from Friday 30 December to Sunday 08 January. Let me know if you would like to meet up. I am male, 44.
I wondered if anyone would like to join me on ski trip this weekend or next. There are some good bargains out there but always for 2 persons. I am female , 50 and intermediate level. I don't really mind where I go, open to ideas but I do love St Anton. Just looking for ski buddy or place in a group to share costs and some fun on the slopes
   A snowhead Sat 21-Jan-17 - Sat 04-Feb-17
My girlfriend and I are in St A Last week of Jan to first week of Feb. This is her 3rd year there and my 25th year so I know the resort better than I know my girlfriend! I prefer skiing with advanced skiers but Vanessa is far happier with beginner to intermediate types and there lies the problem! She is happy for me to hook up and whizz off but i will never leave her to ski on her own for obvious reasons. St A is full of couples in the same boat as we run in to them every time we go but that always seems to happen on the second to last flippin day of holiday! If there is anyone out there that has the same predicament get in touch and let's hook up. We are in our 40's but I can easily pass for 55 and if you are new to St A I am more than happy to show you around my second home!
Group of 12 mature very good intermediate-advanced skiers who like their après. Ages 45-60.
   A snowhead Sat 04-Feb-17 - Tue 07-Feb-17
Have space in a taxi from Innsbruck on 3rd Feb 2017 and looking for a ski buddy on Saturday 4th Feb. Anyone around?
   A snowhead Sat 25-Feb-17 - Sat 04-Mar-17
Solo male mid 40's, intermediate skier. Wife staying at home, daughter off skiing with mates. Be nice to ski with someone / have a beer if you're out there. Have never been St Anton before so little apprehensive.
   A snowhead Mon 27-Feb-17 - Sun 05-Mar-17
Solo 26y from USA in st Anton, hit me up to hit the bars!

Zell am see
   A snowhead Sat 11-Feb-17 - Fri 17-Feb-17
Off to Zell with the (teenage) kids. All advanced piste skiers. Dad open to offers for Apres or post dinner beer.

Zillertal
   A snowhead Sat 07-Jan-17 - Sun 08-Jan-17
Staying in Innsbruck for the weekend. Will most likely be skiing in one or other Zillertal resort.
3 lads staying in Kaltenbach but will be exploring the rest of the valley other than the glacier as it may be too cold this trip
   A snowhead Sat 21-Jan-17 - Sun 22-Jan-17
Staying in Innsbruck for the weekend. Will most likely be skiing in one or other Zillertal resort.
In Fugen with my wife, 8 year old son, and family friends

Bulgaria

Bansko
   A snowhead Tue 20-Dec-16 - Tue 27-Dec-16
First ski trip, solo'ing this one too. Have done a fair amount of indoor skiing and previous trips snowboarding. Would be great to meet any sH's in the area :)
   A snowhead Thu 22-Dec-16 - Thu 05-Jan-17
First time in Bansko. Staying in a chalet. It would be great to ski or apres with any other snowheads
2nd trip this season. Solo skier happy to meet for beer + pizza or a ski if you fancy
   A snowhead Thu 16-Feb-17 - Thu 23-Feb-17
Another half term trip to Bansko with Adults and teenagers. 10 of us in total. Loads of experience of this area if anybody wants to join up and ski / board with us.
   A snowhead Sat 18-Feb-17 - Sat 25-Feb-17
Half term Sat. to Sat. 18th to 25th FEB, With family. P.M. me if you would like to say hello!

Borovets
Looking for a apre ski pals and ski pals for late afternoon runs,easy going, late 30s female.. lower intermediate level of skiing and rakia expert..:)

Canada

Banff Mount Norquay
   A snowhead Wed 01-Mar-17 - Sat 11-Mar-17
Fist time in canada, happy to meet up for beer / ski/board if you are in the area

Fernie
   A snowhead Fri 06-Jan-17 - Wed 05-Apr-17
In Fernie for most of the season. I'm an advanced snowboarder, with my partner who's an intermediate rider. I've also got some skis which I'm hoping to learn to use. Happy to meet up for riding or touring.

Revelstoke
   A snowhead Sat 17-Dec-16 - Sun 25-Dec-16
Me and family. My two boys are racers and love the untracked too. Be great to meet up to explore a new mountain for us.
   A snowhead Wed 11-Jan-17 - Thu 02-Feb-17
2 pow fanciers in SUV on powder highway following low pressure moving primarily between Revy, Nelson and Fernie looking for local insight....dropping!

Silver Star Mountain
   A snowhead Tue 03-Jan-17 - Fri 20-Jan-17
Meeting up with my brother, would be great to meet up with any snowheads in the area

Sun Peaks
   A snowhead Thu 16-Feb-17 - Sun 26-Feb-17
Me and my son off to Sun Peaks for 10 days mid Feb. If anybody heading that way great to meet up and grab a beer and some runs. Josh in Ski School in the mornings so I'll be "Johny No Mates" :-)

Whistler
   A snowhead Mon 16-Jan-17 - Thu 26-Jan-17
I'm an advanced/expert skier from New Zealand who's skiing Whistler Jan 16 to 27, with my friend and our sons (all 3 are intermediates at best) and would love to ski the blacks and off piste with a similar level skier. Anyone going to be in Whistler at that time that I can join with? Mike

France

Avoriaz
   A snowhead Mon 26-Dec-16 - Fri 21-Apr-17
We will be in Avoriaz 3 times over the season. Christmas/New Year, Half term and Easter.

Belle Plagne
La Plagne ( Staying in Belle) with Paradiski pass. Going solo to a chalet. Expert skier (On and Off-piste), but recovering from major surgery. Anyone that's a solid intermediate or more advanced looking to meet up, would be cool with me. drop a line.. I'll be first in lift line and last down.
   A snowhead Sat 08-Apr-17 - Sat 15-Apr-17
La plagne again for the 8th time as this place is fantastic for families. Snow sure slopes and the best English ski school we've ever come across (Lime ) knowing the kids are happy let's mum and dad take off for the morning and enjoy the snow even more!!!!! Done Christmas here the last couple of years so Easter should see a change of temperature. Roll on April!!!!!

brides-les-bains
   A snowhead Sat 10-Dec-16 - Thu 30-Mar-17
First time seasonaire, male solo 'boarder staying in Brides. Hoping to get miles and powder in across 3V
   A snowhead Thu 02-Mar-17 - Tue 07-Mar-17
I am out this week with a group .(piste skiers) Any local knowledge for great off piste routes or anyone free to ride these dates.

Chamonix
Staying at UCPA
   A snowhead Mon 06-Feb-17 - Wed 08-Feb-17
I’m in Chamonix for a lightning ski trip, Mon – Wed Staying in the town If anyone is around who fancies meeting up with a early days Intermediate who has hasn’t yet had the balls to go on a Red, let me know Equally happy to meet for a drink Mon Eve or Tue Eve Cheers
   A snowhead Sat 18-Mar-17 - Sat 25-Mar-17
   A snowhead Sat 23-Dec-17 - Tue 02-Jan-18
Hi all! I'm looking to find some ski buddies for a trip to chamonix over Christmas and New Years. I've never done this type of forum before, but if you have any tips, recommendations or need a buddy, please let me know. I am a pharmacist who loves all things outdoors. I am a snowboarder originally but I switched to skiing last year. I'm not expert but I'm not terrible. I like to have fun! Cheers, Jen

Chamonix Mont Blanc
   A snowhead Sat 10-Dec-16 - Sat 02-Dec-17
   A snowhead Mon 12-Dec-16 - Sun 30-Apr-17
Im in Chamonix for the season, My first time here but im more than happy to ski with others, Answer any questions people may have. :)
   A snowhead Wed 14-Dec-16 - Wed 12-Apr-17
   A snowhead Sat 17-Dec-16 - Wed 10-May-17
If I'm not busy "entertaining" friends and family (or doing the odd bit of work) I'm up for on-piste, off-piste, day tours, Vallee Blanche etc. Always worth giving me a shout.
   A snowhead Wed 21-Dec-16 - Fri 23-Dec-16
Hi there - out skiing solo for a few days pre-xmas. Expereinced skier althogh not experienced on piste around chamonix. Looking for a fun dew days warming up the season! cheers, Mark (43yd) 07833 093 287
   A snowhead Sat 24-Dec-16 - Sat 07-Jan-17
In Chamonix for 2 weeks, happy to meet up for beers and maybe a day or two of skiing :)
   A snowhead Thu 29-Dec-16 - Wed 04-Jan-17
New year trip.
   A snowhead Thu 29-Dec-16 - Thu 05-Jan-17
I'll be in Chamonix over the new year period - first time in the resort so it would good to meet some people to ski with / grab some beers. I'm an intermediate skier and have booked morning lessons but free in the afternoons. 33 y/o from Ireland. Cheers!
   A snowhead Sat 31-Dec-16 - Sat 07-Jan-17
Staying in the UCPA centre.
   A snowhead Sun 08-Jan-17 - Sat 15-Apr-17
Happy to ski with anyone at least once! Preferably of piste
   A snowhead Sun 15-Jan-17 - Fri 27-Jan-17
Staying in town and skiing around in the system. On and off piste.
   A snowhead Mon 16-Jan-17 - Sun 22-Jan-17
Couple looking to share guides whilst we're here,
Let's make 2017 epic!! We have an awesome 2 level apartment on Place Balmat centre of town. Location! Location! Location! Who is up for some Apres Ski?? Drop me a line if you will be there too!!
   A snowhead Wed 01-Feb-17 - Fri 31-Mar-17
Looking for compatible skiers/groups for my wife (intermediate skier) and myself (ski anything pretty well). First time in Chamonix and want to survive for future visits. We are older Aussies looking to hook up with others: any nationality as long as good natured and happy folk.
   A snowhead Sat 11-Feb-17 - Tue 14-Feb-17
Hi Folks, Staying in Argentiere 11th to 14th, would love to meet up for a ski (off piste) &/or a beer. pm me if interested. p.s. arranging a tour to Courmayeur on the Monday would be of interest too.
Back out in Chamonix for the above week with a few friends. We'd be up to meet some like minded souls for some skiing & apres.
   A snowhead Tue 25-Apr-17 - Sun 30-Apr-17
drifting around for a few days - gott to stop in Cham at some point though

Courchevel
   A snowhead Sun 15-Jan-17 - Sun 22-Jan-17
Male solo intermediate skier, happy skiing on my own, but company is good, I like a beer at end of the day.
Staying at chalet in La Praz. Mixed group of 15, all sorts of ages and abilities. Boarders and skiers. Will try to cover most of the 3 Valleys (on and off piste if snowfall allows) during the day and have a few drinks locally in the evening.

Flaine
   A snowhead Fri 16-Dec-16 - Sun 18-Dec-16
Three of us headed to UCPA (might still be option for space in a shared room!). Looking to share some snow time or a beer afters!

Grand Tourmalet
   A snowhead Tue 15-Nov-16 - Sun 16-Apr-17
I'm here all the time and often ski touring. Give me a shout if you are here! 0033670815291

La Plagne
   A snowhead Fri 09-Dec-16 - Fri 14-Apr-17
Hey all My partner and i wool be in la plagne all season. Happy to meet up, answer question, have a recovery beer ;) just pm me or reply to this message...enjoy the snow!
   A snowhead Sat 10-Dec-16 - Sun 30-Apr-17
I'm based in Plagne Centre for the season. Average skier (being careful of bad knees this year) but happy to meet up
   A snowhead Mon 12-Dec-16 - Sun 18-Dec-16
Skiing solo this week, be happy to meet up with fellow snowheads especially anyone looking to share some off piste . Dave.
   A snowhead Mon 12-Dec-16 - Mon 19-Dec-16
Solo skier willing to hookup
   A snowhead Sun 15-Jan-17 - Sat 21-Jan-17
Intermediate skier 56 like to cruise reds & blues but can handle blacks in a fashion 😉 happy to meet up for a ski or drink or both
Travelling with the family, but looking for any beginner/intermediates to ski with during the mornings while the kids are at ski school.
   A snowhead Sat 04-Feb-17 - Sat 25-Feb-17
In La Plagne ( Belle Plagne ) 55 decent inetermediate, looking for someone to ski with / show way round / few beers.
   A snowhead Sun 12-Mar-17 - Wed 15-Mar-17
If anyone fancies to board or meet for après

la plagne 1800
A couple aged 24, one beginer, one experienced looking for off piste
   A snowhead Sun 09-Apr-17 - Sat 15-Apr-17
This will be mine and my wife's fourth visit to the La Plagne and we know the area relatively well. We are both in our mid 30s, are relatively experienced skiers and are able to ski most slopes in the area (conditions permitting) and would be happy meeting for a ski.

La Rosière
Kids in ski school in the mornings so might be able to go exploring the off-piste if anyone else is around.

La Tania
   A snowhead Sat 10-Dec-16 - Fri 14-Apr-17
Hi I'm in La Tania for the season, happy to meet anyone up for a ski or a coffee/beer. I'm a pretty confident boarder, and I'd really like to share costs on a guide for some off piste adventures. Did Vallee Blanche a few years ago and am hooked.
   A snowhead Sun 26-Feb-17 - Sun 05-Mar-17
Signed up for a Snoworks course, but hoping to have energy left for plenty of extra-curricular skiiing too.

Les Arcs
   A snowhead Fri 16-Dec-16 - Fri 23-Dec-16
2 lads, one beginner and one experienced, will be looking for any fresh snow and spending every evening praying for powder!
   A snowhead Sun 25-Dec-16 - Sat 31-Dec-16
Hi, I'm in Les Arc for Christmas. Does anyone fancy meeting for a ski together. Cheers James
   A snowhead Tue 03-Jan-17 - Sat 22-Apr-17
Snowcrazy chris is around all season. Send me a PM if you fancy meeting up. Check out the season thread for Les Arcs to see what we are doing most days. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=126740&start=320
2 40ish ex seasonnaires on a boys trip for a week.should be able to get a few more miles under our belts without the wifes. And a couple of demi's as well.

Les Carroz d Araches
   A snowhead Thu 22-Dec-16 - Thu 20-Apr-17
In Les Carroz all season (9th one). Aged 59, I enjoy early morning blast around Grand Massif area for about 3 hours especially if new snow has fallen.

Les Contamines Montjoie
   A snowhead Sat 07-Jan-17 - Sun 08-Jan-17
First time here. Happy to meet up if anyone is around for ski/beer.

Les Deux Alpes
   A snowhead Sat 03-Dec-16 - Sat 29-Apr-17
Here for the season again 😀
   A snowhead Thu 02-Mar-17 - Sat 22-Apr-17
We're in L2A for the second half of the season... small family with 3yr old boy. I'm an old-school (48) experienced skier (blacks are fine, although I'm a little unfit !) and my partner is good beginner/intermediate. Would love to hook up with other people with young kids (english or german speaking) and also looking for ski buddies when the others in the family aren't as up for it as me ! :) Send us a message if you're about !
Looking forward to old haunts - and faces old and new :) [Oops. May be calling this one off. Not sure yet.]

Les Houches
   A snowhead Sat 18-Feb-17 - Sun 26-Feb-17
In Les Houches with my bro-in-law and three nippers - they're all taking lessons so I'm looking for people to ski with while they are busy in the mornings. I'm intermediate but looking to push on a bit!

Les Menuires
   A snowhead Sat 17-Dec-16 - Sat 24-Dec-16
This will be mine and my wife's fourth visit to the 3 valleys and we know the area relatively well. We are relatively experienced skiers and are able to ski most slopes in the area (conditions permitting) and would be happy meeting for a ski.
   A snowhead Sat 31-Dec-16 - Sat 07-Jan-17
Hi (44y/o m) skiing with family, but interested in breaking away to meet intermediate skiers in the area during the week.

Meribel
   A snowhead Sat 10-Dec-16 - Sat 17-Dec-16
On an Inside Out course and recognise a couple of sH names
On an Inside Out course but free skiing in afternoons.
   A snowhead Sat 17-Dec-16 - Fri 23-Dec-16
First of probably 3 trips there over the winter. Skied there for many years and know it well. Red/black high mileage skiers. Happy to meet others anywhere in 3V.
Four of us in total (all chaps) staying in Les Menuire. Mixed ability from an Army arctic warfare survival instructor through to proficient enough to back each evening without the use of any stretchers
   A snowhead Wed 25-Jan-17 - Fri 03-Feb-17
Skiing the 3V but also Albiez (Maurienne valley over the back of VT) 28-30 January for a Europa cup moguls competition we are judging. Come and spectate if in the Maurienne or have a ski with us in 3V.
We have availability for up to 2 females in a mixed chalet Meribel Jan 28th, 7 nights in a fully catered chalet, should be high standard. We are a group of friends who met through the forum few years ago and we still get together every year for great skiing and good company. The group is mixed, aged from early 40's to late 50's, intermediate to advanced level. Not everyone can make it each year so it's good to have the chance for others to come along. Some of the group are single, others have partners who don't ski. We all fly from regional airports to Geneva so there's usually a good range of flight options, though we try to coordinate arrival times for the sake of transfers to resort. We have a bit of flexibility with rooming so if anyone's interested we could work something out. Price is about £550 plus flights and transfers.
I'll be in Meribel next week and would be up for meeting up with anyone who is also keen to do some touring to find nice descents. Heading the Chamonix the week following.
   A snowhead Sun 26-Mar-17 - Sun 02-Apr-17
I am staying in Meribel from 26 Mar-2 Apr 17 with my partner. She will be in ski school every morning so looking for someone to ski with. I am an advanced skier and this is my 8th time going to the three valleys.

Morzine
   A snowhead Sat 03-Dec-16 - Fri 05-May-17
What a great idea. Morzine will be home for the winter, happy to help out if I can!
   A snowhead Wed 28-Dec-16 - Mon 02-Jan-17
Piste monkey intermediate happy to meet for skiing lunch apres bus rides etc whilst GLW is in lessons
Want to hang out, ski the pistes, the powder or share a guide let me know : )
Going with wife and toddler, and prob another couple and toddler. We'd all be willing to join others for skiing, and I'm keen to join an off piste/(short!)tour group/share a guide.
   A snowhead Thu 02-Mar-17 - Mon 06-Mar-17
   A snowhead Thu 23-Mar-17 - Mon 27-Mar-17
Flying out on the Thursday, hopefully will get a little bit of afternoon skiing and flying back Monday. Stopping at Chalet Ellen on the way to Prodains

Saint Gervais Mont Blanc
   A snowhead Sun 19-Feb-17 - Thu 23-Feb-17
Antone know St Nicholas de Veroce near Saint Gervais?

Sainte Foy Tarentaise
   A snowhead Sun 22-Jan-17 - Fri 27-Jan-17
My friends have a place in Sainte Foy village. I will be skiing in the resort on my own for the week. I am going to join an ESF group to get some tuition. IF you are free after about 12 and fancy meeting up that would be lovely. I usually get the bus back about 1630. Cheers Fenella

Samoëns
   A snowhead Mon 02-Jan-17 - Thu 12-Jan-17
   A snowhead Fri 10-Mar-17 - Tue 14-Mar-17

Serre Chevalier
   A snowhead Fri 23-Dec-16 - Sat 14-Jan-17
In Monetier as usual, but will be skiing throughout the area.
Just me and the boy traveling on the sleeper train.
It's the off piste bash - fairly intense week lined up so not a lot of spare time for socialising but there will by 40 of us, staying at l'Europe in Monetier. There may be the option for someone local to join the guided groups - PMadmin if you're interested
   A snowhead Sat 11-Mar-17 - Sat 25-Mar-17
Hubby will be off skiing on SoPi bash from 12th-17th, so I'll be looking for ski buddies during that week.
   A snowhead Mon 20-Mar-17 - Tue 26-Mar-30
Here all the time!!!

tignes
   A snowhead Sat 10-Dec-16 - Wed 14-Dec-16
Any snow heads who want to meet up, share a guide or cruise the pistes let me know
   A snowhead Sat 01-Apr-17 - Sat 08-Apr-17
Hi! 26 year old expert skiier in Tignes for a week from tomorrow (1st April). If anyone's about and fancys meeting up for a ski and/or a beer let me know! Craig
   A snowhead Mon 03-Apr-17 - Sat 06-May-17
Here for the season if anyone wants to meet up for offpiste or touring.
drifting about the Tarentaise for a few days

Tignes Le Lac
   A snowhead Fri 02-Dec-16 - Sat 10-Dec-16
The PSB (Pre Season Bash) - lots (ie. 100+) of snowHeads in the area! At time of writing there are still some places available (see the PSB thread) but if you're in the area, staying elsewhere add yourself to snowBuddy to let us know you're about.
On the Pre Season Bash
PSB BASI training & Pre season Bash 2016
   A snowhead Sat 03-Dec-16 - Sat 07-Jan-17
After PSB staying in Tignes until Jan. Decent skier on and off piste. Know Espace Killy very well. Happy to give advice or ski with snowheads. Standard not too important.
Intermediate level skier looking to cruise the pistes for a week.
   A snowhead Sat 17-Dec-16 - Fri 23-Dec-16
3 SnowHeads inc. an 8-yr-old and another family. we'll have to be back in T-L-L around lunchtime for ski-school pickup so could meet for a couple of hours am or pm maybe.
Solo skier staying in Tignes next week. Happy to meet up for some skiing and apres if anyone's in the area
3 guys heading out to Tignes. Happy to meet up with any other SHs out there for a few runs/tartiflette or apres.

Tignes Le Lavachet
   A snowhead Sat 21-Jan-17 - Fri 10-Feb-17
annual trip to tignes delayed this year by 2 weeks due to health issues, like a good ski around on and off piste, usually try to meet up with the 10 o'clock group, but always looking for skiing buddies!

Tignes Val Claret
   A snowhead Wed 30-Nov-16 - Tue 06-Dec-16
Looking for anyone to ski all mountain. Let me know if you want meet up.
   A snowhead Mon 19-Dec-16 - Fri 13-Jan-17
Two of us - 50s, skiing mainly off-piste, when we can get it. 20 years plus skiing in the area.
I will be in Val Claret (Diva Hotel) with Miss Fartbaglett and her partner (Honorary Fartbag), from 14th - 21st Jan and would be delighted to meet up with any Snowheads for skiing and/or a social drink. The "Honorary Fartbag" is learning to Snowboard (traitor!), with lessons every morning. My daughter is a competent, but not madly aggressive skier and I've been skiing so long that I'm now going backwards. If skiing between hot chocolates and having a laugh sounds like your thing, then get in touch.
   A snowhead Sat 25-Feb-17 - Sat 11-Mar-17
Just the 2 of uds in Tignes for 2 weeks, Well versed with the area if anyone wants skiing companions.
   A snowhead Mon 06-Mar-17 - Sat 18-Mar-17
Two of us - 50s, skiing mainly off-piste, when we can get it. 20 years plus skiing in the area.
   A snowhead Mon 17-Apr-17 - Sun 30-Apr-17
drifting around the Tarentaise for a few days

Val Cenis
   A snowhead Mon 26-Dec-16 - Thu 05-Jan-17
Snowboarding going in motorhome

Val d Isère
   A snowhead Sat 26-Nov-16 - Sat 03-Dec-16
Out with my lad and his OH, both have done 3 seasons so Dad may be a little behind! Available for Apres. Have a 3 day Off Piste thing booked with TDC so hope to improve.
   A snowhead Sat 11-Feb-17 - Wed 15-Feb-17
UCPA intro to offpiste short break. Booked on Altibus leaving 13:00 on 15th but PM me if on same course as could book hire car and leave later.
   A snowhead Sat 15-Apr-17 - Sat 22-Apr-17
Off with my lad who is doing a 5 day basi course. So if anyone wants to hook up for some skiing mon-fri let me know.

Val Thorens
   A snowhead Sun 18-Dec-16 - Fri 23-Dec-16
Skier looking to rack up the miles around the 3v and enjoy the odd drink here and there. Always up for entertaining company in either!
   A snowhead Mon 19-Dec-16 - Wed 21-Dec-16
A few days early season snow with my gf. Both experienced skiers and sociable.
   A snowhead Sat 24-Dec-16 - Sat 31-Dec-16
This will be mine and my wife's fourth visit to the 3 valleys and we know the area relatively well. We are relatively experienced skiers and are able to ski most slopes in the area (conditions permitting) and would be happy meeting for a ski.
   A snowhead Fri 30-Dec-16 - Sat 07-Jan-17
Group of four, early 30s, Scottish and Spanish visiting from London, Edinburgh and Singapore. 3 skiers, 1 boarder. Advanced (not expert), 9 seasons. Third time in Val Thorens. Especially love to hear from any free/slopestyle boarders as just started learning tricks last season (e.g. 180s) and need a mental push!! But anyone welcome to get in touch for adventures.
First time in the 3v for 30 years just me and the good lady if any one is around for a few cruisy runs.
Two fellas in resort for the week if anyone wants to hook up on the slopes or apres. Nick and Shaun.
   A snowhead Sat 15-Apr-17 - Fri 21-Apr-17
End of season bash - or is it altitude training for the London Marathon?
   A snowhead Sat 15-Apr-17 - Sat 22-Apr-17
It's the End of Season Bash. Lots and lots of snowHeads in town for this one!
   A snowhead Sun 16-Apr-17 - Thu 20-Apr-17
This will be mine and my wife's fifth visit to the 3 valleys, our second visit to VT this season and we know the area relatively well. We are both in our mid 30s, are relatively experienced skiers and are able to ski most slopes in the area (conditions permitting) and would be happy meeting for a ski.

Vaujany
   A snowhead Mon 06-Mar-17 - Fri 10-Mar-17
Anyone want to share a guide/instructor for off piste skiing around Vaujany and Alpes d'Huez. Level would be competent not expert.

Germany

Garmisch-partenkirchen
   A snowhead Sun 08-Jan-17 - Thu 12-Jan-17
Staying in Garmisch, skiing in Garmisch, Ehrwalder Alm and Lermoos.

Italy

Arabba
Loads of snowHeads in town for snowHeads' 13th Birthday bash
In Dolomites for a week - Group of 7 intermediates to expert Happy to meet and ski or apres !

canazei
I'm happy to meet up for ski / après or show you around if you haven't been to the area before. I know the area well - I've done about 12 weeks at different villages on the Selaronda

Cervinia
AiChoo and Martin - prefer blues and reds, coffees, hot chocolates and nice food!
Off to Cervinia for the first time with mate Richard. Stopping in Inghams Chalet Hotel Dragon

Civetta (Alleghe)
The Warm up week for the Birthday Bash. There will be a good few of us here: maybe 30-40. Check out the PreBBWUW topic for all the details.
The Warm up week for the Birthday Bash. There will be a good few of us here: maybe 30-40. Check out the PreBBWUW topic for all the details.

Claviere
5 Snowboarders, low intermediate to fragile advanced. 30's. Do say hello )

Corvara
Staying with Colletts at the Chalet Verena: our first ever half term holiday. Will have a 12 year old with us and may be looking to book some private Snowboarding sessions as the Snowboarding Group lessons offered are only Mon-Wed pm.

Gressoney
   A snowhead Tue 20-Dec-16 - Thu 05-Jan-17
MONTE ROSA XMAS happy to share knowledge and maybe share guide if conditions call. PM me or Shout out over period
   A snowhead Wed 15-Feb-17 - Wed 12-Apr-17
In and out of resort most of the season certainly days after storms PM for info or rip.
27 snowHeads being Gnarly but Gnice. Based in Hotel Dufour at the bottom of the Punte Jolanta chair

Kronplatz
   A snowhead Wed 14-Dec-16 - Mon 19-Dec-16
2 x middle aged blokes going for an early season ski and a couple of beers if we are not too knackered at the end of the day. Staying in San Martino with MountainSun in chalet hotel diamant
First of three Dolomite trips. Plan on doing Sella Ronda / Cinque Torre / Armentarola / Marmolada

La Villa
We are a party of 7. 2 adult and 3 teens skiing reds and blacks level 2 adults skiing blues only As well as Steve M who is meeting up with us, we are happy to hook up with anyone else in the area 😀

Livigno
   A snowhead Tue 20-Dec-16 - Tue 27-Dec-16
Steady intermediate with non skiing OH. Staying at San Giovanni's above the Carosello 3000.
   A snowhead Sat 21-Jan-17 - Fri 27-Jan-17
Going on the MYASHBash 3. Taking my sister in law to turn her into a snowHead!
A bunch of us will be in Original Gali, by the beginners slope/ski school for the snowHeads MYAsHBash (bring your beginners and make them into snowHeads!) So we'll be a mixed bunch ability-wise: beginners to advanced.

Madonna di Campiglio
   A snowhead Sat 24-Dec-16 - Sat 31-Dec-16
Staying at Hotel Italo - any snow heads in the are that week and we'd be happy to meet up
Staying in the Mountain Charme Hotel, with OH recovering from broken ankle (she's planning minimal skiing) and my son (demon skier). Happy to meet up on- or après-ski.

Passo Tonale & Ponte di Legno
Solo skier (48) heading for Passo Tonale at the end of Jan. Ski anything pisted (with off-piste ambitions), and really looking forward to doing the run down from the Presena Glacier down to Pontedilegno. Would love to hear from you if you're going to be in the area.

Pila
   A snowhead Tue 20-Dec-16 - Sat 04-Feb-17
Folk on here have been very helpful in planning this trip :) Happy to meet for beers and skiing (intermediate) Irish couple aged 44 and 54
Pila - Aosta 4 february 17 - 11 february 17 I booked a studio in the center of the old town of Aosta. Maybe some gay, wants at the same time? Contact this - tomasz1972@op.pl
   A snowhead Sun 19-Feb-17 - Sun 26-Feb-17
We are a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children aged 6&8) heading to Pila for half term. Would be great to meet up with other snowheads, especially any with similar aged kids :)

San Cassiano
Staying on after the BB to meet up with family and friends for another week on the Sella Ronda.

sauze d oulx
Back to Sauze for the first time in about 10 years. Solo boarder - 52 but still mid twenties in my head !
Would anybody be willing to do a private transfer on these dates? there are 2 of us so another 2 would be good

Sauze d'Oulx
Back to Sauze this year
Off to Sauze with my father and little bro. 3 solid intermediates age range late 20's to late 50's. Always up for beers and some swift reds, love to catch some SH's before the EoSB.

Selva - Sella Ronda
   A snowhead Sat 25-Feb-17 - Fri 03-Mar-17
4 fun loving intermediates 3 ladies 1 guy (he may need to escape us ladies for a more challenging day!)

Japan

Japanese skiresorts
   A snowhead Fri 27-Jan-17 - Wed 22-Feb-17
Going to be in: Furano area 27th-1st, Asahikawa area 2nd-8th, Niseko 9th-13th, and Otaru 14th-22nd. Would be great to meet up with anyone in the area to ride with
   A snowhead Sat 04-Feb-17 - Tue 07-Feb-17
Staying for the snow festival in Sapporo - hope to find some time for local evening skiing (Moiwa ?)

Niseko
   A snowhead Fri 04-Nov-16 - Fri 31-Mar-17
based in Niseko all season. come say hi!
   A snowhead Sat 04-Feb-17 - Tue 14-Feb-17
I am in Niseko for 10 days, am on my own so would be good to meet up for a ride or a drink, I am a 36 year old intermediate boarder

Niseko Annupuri
   A snowhead Wed 08-Feb-17 - Wed 22-Feb-17
Mrs an Mr. Hyst, visiting our daughter, who is living in the area. Will enjoy some ski and lots of onsen.

Norway

Hemsedal
With my wife and 12 year old daughter. Always good to have company if anyone is around.

Trysil
   A snowhead Sun 09-Apr-17 - Sat 15-Apr-17
En famille but they will be in lessons in the mornings if I have anything to do with it, so around for a ski/beer. Staying on the Høyfjellssenteret side.

Slovenia

Krvavec
   A snowhead Thu 19-Jan-17 - Sat 21-Jan-17
Long weekend in Slovenia coming up, me and 4 other chaps aged either side of 50. Mixed abilities, which could be interesting. We'll be going wherever the snow is best but Krvavec seems have it's cannons firing best at the moment, plus it's 15 mins from the airport for day1

Spain

Baqueira-Beret
   A snowhead Mon 27-Feb-17 - Sat 04-Mar-17
Mature skier hoping conditions will allow some off piste. Happy to meet any other snowheads in the resort.

Sweden

are
   A snowhead Mon 26-Dec-16 - Sun 01-Jan-17
Staying in Brunkulla apartments. With the family but might be able to sneak away for a day or if anyone is willing to share their local knowledge
   A snowhead Mon 27-Mar-17 - Wed 29-Mar-17
mostly skiing alone, as my friend is worried someone will steal the bar and shall be guarding it most of these days. Good skieer, but never been to are or sweden if anyone wants to explore, I am game.

Hemavan
   A snowhead Sun 09-Apr-17 - Thu 13-Apr-17
There with my wife and 8 year old son

Åre
   A snowhead Sun 01-Jan-17 - Sun 08-Jan-17
There with my wife, 8 year old son, and bro

Switzerland

Engelberg
   A snowhead Thu 08-Dec-16 - Sun 11-Dec-16
Me and the missus will be there for a break from the kids and to spend a few days searching for fresh tracks (snow-willing).

Wengen
   A snowhead Fri 10-Feb-17 - Sun 19-Feb-17
I'll be out with my family, but ski a fair amount faster than them so often end up solo pairing up with people on lifts so would be great to find a piste buddy!

Zermatt
   A snowhead Mon 12-Dec-16 - Sun 18-Dec-16
Skiing with my old man for a week in Zermatt. Be great to meet any other snowheads out there and mix up the skiing. Drop me a message if keen. Cheers, Dom
   A snowhead Sat 18-Feb-17 - Thu 23-Feb-17
Shall be there with family. Me and my daughter will do some itineraries and maybe find a guide. Torn between bringing just resort skis, or also lugging AT gear. Would love to explore with anyone, its been a long time since i have been to zermatt

US (West Coast)

Sierra Summit Mountain Resort
   A snowhead Thu 24-Nov-16 - Sat 10-Dec-16
Sierra at Tahoe, Twin Bridges, CA, USA

USA

Big Sky
   A snowhead Thu 01-Dec-16 - Tue 28-Feb-17
I am 54 year old female and I like to ski the steeps and tree runs. If you are in the area look me up, would love to show you around regardless the level of skier.
Guidance:
The snowBuddy is to help snowHeads meet up with each other in resort, whether planning ahead by checking the list and PMing each other, or short-notice by 'shouting out' to anyone local while you're there.

Declare which resort(s) you will be in and when. Use the comment box to mention anything specific about your party or your needs eg. whether you may be looking for others to share knowledge, share a guide, share a beer etc. Or perhaps you're in the area for a while and happy to show snowHeads around a bit.

Shout-outs are available while you are in resort and will be sent to any local snowHeads via SMS, PM or email. You can choose whether you wish to receive messages via each of these means when you post your dates.
SMS is only available if you've added a mobile number and marked it as your 'Ski Number' in your profile.
Here's a little extra info about the SMS service: 07snowHeads
Texts from the snowHeads machine are sent from the number 07snowHeads (07 7669 43237).
You can send texts to this number but they must begin with a recognised KEYWORD or the smsBot won't know what to do with your message.

By default this service will be on if you add a mobile number to your profile and mark it as your 'Ski Number'.
You can STOP the service, preventing all messages being sent to you from 07snowHeads.
You can PAUSE the service so any messages to you will be held in a queue.
You can (re-)START the service at which point any queued messages will be forwarded to you.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 8-03-13 9:02; edited 20 times in total
snow conditions     
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm in Chamonix for the season, I'll be happy to show you around the mountains if you've never been or just ski with you if you're here on your own (whether you ski or board).

PM me if you want to hook up snowHead
ski holidays     
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm in Sella Ronda skiing Mon 4 Mar to Sat 9 Mar based in San Cassiano - been there 5 years on the trot now so I like to think I know where I'm going.
As Zero-G says, PM me if you want to hook up snowHead
ski holidays     
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
What a lovely idea. Sorry I can't usefully contribute.
snow conditions     
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Pedantica, wasn't me honest !!!!
latest report     
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Oi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who did that?! Evil or Very Mad
snow report     
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Pedantica, not me but Laughing Laughing
snow report     
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Someone else is altering the thread. I was just about to add something.
snow conditions     
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I shall be skiing in L2A from 29th March to 6th April. I shall be with my daughter and meeting up with a number of other families. All have teens (15 - 18 ) who will be skiing with easiski as they do every year. They are all very handy so it will probably suit other familiies with similar or adults who don't mind being humiliated on the slopes by the youngsters (we're all used to it Happy ). We've all spent many weeks there so can show people around.
latest report     
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I am on my own in Garmisch-Partenkirchen (Germany) from Mar 25 to Apr 1.
If other sHs are in the area, including Zugspitz Arena in Austria (Lermoos, Ehrwald, Biberwier etc) it would be nice to meet up.
snow conditions     
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I'm in Kronplatz / Dolomites 16-23 March. Staying in St Vigilio. Will probably ski 3 days Kronplatz, 1 day Sella Ronda, 1 day Marmolada, 1 day Hidden Valley (subject to right conditions at the bottom). Been there 5 or 6 years. No expert but find my way around if anyone else is in the area
ski holidays     
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I will be skiing and snowboarding in Flaine for a week from 16th March. My wife is recovering from a bad back so will be limited to an occasional cruise. I'm happy to ski anything from cruising to off-piste or cruise on the board.
snow conditions     
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hey all,

Heading to soll this saturday 9th march for week. If anyone fancies meeting up for a few runs that would be cool. On my own for this trip but happy to ski solo but also enjoy company Smile
snow conditions     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I will be Skiing around St Gervais/Megeve in France, March 9th-16th
snow conditions     
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I'm free to ski anywhere in Tirol and Salzburgerland covered by the Tirol Snow Card and the Salzburgerland Super ski passes between March 19th and April 8th. From 19th to 24th I'll be in and around Sportwelt Amadé, after that no fixed plans yet!

My Boss has just given me 3 weeks holiday so that I can use up some of last years holiday allowance as well as overtime! snowHead Cool Still got another 14 days before I start to use up the 2013 allowance as well! Toofy Grin
ski holidays     
We will be in France based in Meribel from about 11 - 20 April but going to Tignes 16 - 19 April. Happy to meet up with other Snowheads in either area. Have skied 3V and Tignes many times but always fun to meet new people.
snow report     
Hi all,

My 9 year old daughter and I will be heading to Val d'Isere on the 24th March for a week. She's got morning lessons (and potentially supervised lunch till 2pm), and I was planning on using Esprit hosting so am pretty disappointed that its now been banned.

Any other snowheads out there that fancy a ski buddy and / or have a group I could latch on to would be most welcome.
snow report     
reded78, exactly the reason for starting this. Have a good trip.
snow report     
thanks Hells Bells, hope to meet up with some like minded Snowheads or some friendly parents in the hotel that don;t mind me tagging along.

The really annoying thing in all this is that I've looked into booking some ski lessons / clinics / guiding for some morning sessions during that week and the only bloody people with any bloody availability is bloody ESF!!! Obviously I won't be giving them any of my cash whether or not they ahd anything to do with bringing the court case.

Gits!
snow report     
Hells Bells,
We are in Serre chevalier, Sunday 24th March for one week, staying at the Grand hotel.
Be great to meet up.
Will the ski hosting with Neilson be cancelled ?
I have never visited there before .
Looking forward to the trip.
Very Happy
snow conditions     
badgerlover, I'd say your hosting will definitely be cancelled. Please see the many pages (Currently standing at 37 pages1) on here highlighting the subject - http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2142401&highlight=esf#2142401
ski holidays     
badgerlover, I've added you to the post at the top of the thread. I'll PM you nearer the time with my mobile number. Where are you staying?
ski holidays     
Hells Bells,
Hello many thanks fo getting back to me. We will be at the Grand Hotel, from Sunday 24th afternoon arrival.
latest report     
Hi..I will be skiing in Mayrhofen and enjoying the Altitude Comedy Festival next week (16th - 23rd March)...can't wait! Would be great to meet up with other snowheads Cool
snow conditions     
Val Thorens in 3 valleys, 23rd march to 30, ski both saturdays. If any other snowheads want to get together to ski or spout rubbish over a beer. We have been many times so happy to show people around or just to ski with company. Me + wife + 14 yfr son + Telemarking friend!.
snow report     
We will also be at VT 23 to 30 April and meeting up with noisey - myself and 16 year old daughter.
snow report     
noisey, there's 116 SnowHeads in Val T that week for the EoSB.
snow conditions     
This thread now allows you to add yourself to the list at the top Madeye-Smiley
latest report     
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
admin, thanks !!.
snow conditions     
admin, Just added myself and it is not showing? Is there a glitch in the system? I was on the original list but seem to be missing from the current ones
latest report     
Samerberg Sue, it's because you didn't pick a venue/destination.

I actually omitted you when I was entering data for the new list because I didn't know that same detail.
snow conditions     
admin, Then you need to redesign the form as I put in Ski Amadé as the location, then explained my base location in the comments section. I could just as easily have put in Zillertal, Evasion Mont Blanc Dolomit Ski or Espace Killy as those of us with season tickets are not bound to one specific resort. I have both the Salzburgerland and Tirol season passes, so I am not tied to an area. My nearest ski area is Ski Welt (30 minutes away) again not referred to by the name of any one village.
ski holidays     
Samerberg Sue, maybe pick a resort within Ski Amadé and expand the area in the comments? A 'drop down list' will never cover every eventuality unfortunately
latest report     
Going to Meribel (Brides Les Bains) skiing 19-21 April and would like a few hours of hosting if anyone is free. Blue/easy reds level.
Mature lady travelling alone.
snow report     
jadavi, use the form at the top of the thread to add yourself to the list.
snow conditions     
trying to put info on site, basically my destination isn't accepted ??????????????? st anton is on the drop-down list, but window deletes that info !!!!!!!!!!!! anyway, going to st anton 31 march to 7 april, staying in mark warner hotel - they do 2 days' hosting, anyone fancy a daytrip to sonnenkopf perhaps or lech/zurs ?????????????? or even some mooserwirt apres !!!!!!!!!!!!!! glacierqueen@hotmail.co.uk
latest report     
glacier queen, I just added you to the list above.
snow report     
It sounds a nice idea, so I thought I'd try out entering some information. It won't take Val Thorens as an input although I get the drop down list. Is this so you don't get 110+ entries for the 20th April in VT!
latest report     
It all seems to be working fine in Firefox and Chrome.
The scale of the drop down list does seem to freak out IE though rolling eyes

Would I be right to assume glacier queen, that you're using IE?
latest report     
Worked fine for me when I tested VT for the EoSB. Chrome.
snow conditions     

Derived from phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group & 2004-2013 snowHeads.com Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy