Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whitedot skis - a special request

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
You guys make cool skis. I love mine. And almost everyone I've met who owns a pair love theirs.

But, why oh why, did the print on the bottom go from the uber-cool minimalist WHITEDOT to Whitedot skis? I am sad that the new Ones will not be as cool as my tres cool Directors. Sad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Rishie, Probably for the US market . . . poor dears do need their hands holding when trying to put 2 and 2 together . . . and you're right . . . it's effin' ugly and design lazy Evil or Very Mad
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
's cheaper, innit.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I see what you mean Richie. The new bases don't have the presence of the old ones. I guess you could hit the outlet for an older pair?
Or maybe the Whitedot guys will read this and see the error of their ways in time. Either way those if us that got in ahead of the curve look even cooler as a result Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I agree Richie. The 2012-13 skis have the lovely logo on the bottom. The 2013 ones (and the new topsheets, IMHO) don't have the same impact.

Please remedy for 2014 season, chaps, when I intend to purchase some Preachers before two weeks in the USA. Thank you.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Masque, dont know about it being lazy design but surely the fact that they are skis should be self-evident. I mean, look at this....

Edit: as linky no worky
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
fastandicy, error of ways hopefully. Fingers crossed.

Harry Flashman, having lost a single ski with a white (ish) top sheet, don't know if the white on top is a good idea.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
See I like the new top-sheets. Just an evolution of the design IMO. Spyderjon made the point to me a while ago that people buy them for how they ski and not how they'll so maybe I should just stop being such a tart. No matter what they look like the preachers are hands down the best planks I've ever had.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Rishie, don't sweat it - you know you'll be upgrading to the carbon versions next season anyway wink
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
spyderjon, you sir, are a bad, bad man. Very Happy
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
spyderjon, you know it's true! And I shall try to be up to you soon with the Preachers I have that need your attention and some instruction to boot!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy