Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

*** snowHeads Autumn Draw 2012 ***

Poster: A snowHead
Well it goes to show you can learn something new every day, the Kwanza is the currency of angola
Very Happy
google's analytics are going to be going a bit mental from the searches this page will provide, top work admin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pauly69, I won one last year too and now I cant find it anywhere!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great comp - well done everyone at Snowheads for putting this together.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Does posting here mean I've entered? Bit confused!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Damn those are some good prizes! Could do with some new gear!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm in - here's a good tip for you all - make sure you respond to your winners e-mail promptly - I won something last year but didn't see the e-mail in time so lost out to some other lucky person. Close but no cigar! Extreme, but I may even take the day off work on the 14th just in case! Best of luck to you all.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
karin, Did you see a set of questions at the top of the first page of this thread and answer them - if so you have entered. If you can't see the questions it may be (as it was for me) that your User profile hadn't been set to receive snowMails - you can check by clicking on User Facilities in top left of the page,then Personal Profile and "Activate My Snowmails please" button. Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Nom nom................ Prizes! Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
The 14th Dec is my birthday!!! Little Angel Let's hope I get a nice pressie from Snowheads Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Go Pro 3.. one time.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You appear to be able to enter many many times - but I bet D'admin has a cunning plan to squish 'em done to one.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great stash of prizes...c'mon home to me. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Kneissl make a ski for cross dressers .... I did not know that. I am now informed. Nice of them to be 'all inclusive' like that and think of the minorities skiers.

Quote:

Close but no cigar!

errrrrr ... how long do we have precisely. Are we talking a few days/hours or do we have to hover over a button like a game show contestant????
ski holidays
Thanks admin, some great prizes Very Happy
snow conditions
RattytheSnowRat wrote:
Quote:

Close but no cigar!

errrrrr ... how long do we have precisely. Are we talking a few days/hours or do we have to hover over a button like a game show contestant????
24 hrs.
This is the nature of the draw!

A week in Austria for 13 might not suit everyone, nor might a set of Kneissls so the first snowHead picked gets first choice from the prizes, the 2nd has choice from the remainder and so on.
Obviously, everyone on the Winners' list is dependent upon everyone above them on it claiming their prize first so we thought 24hrs should be the max they have to wait!
latest report
admin, please can you confirm Ive entered?
snow report
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:

RUDE JOKE GOES HERE
snow report
The bamboo base layer I won last year was much appreciated by m'lady on her recent night marathon. Another bumper crop of swag - whats the minimum bribery level this year?
ski holidays
Please, let's not get into every single person askng "am I in, Am I in". If you revisit the first page and can see that the answers you selected are still selected, then you're in
snow conditions
Done! Great competiton this and brilliant prizes!
snow conditions
Excellent competition. Thanks! Smile
latest report
I'd like to win too!
snow report
Oo count me in Very Happy
snow report
Mr Piehole wrote:
Ricklovesthepowder wrote:

RUDE JOKE GOES HERE

Snigger Laughing
snow report
Richard_Sideways, no minimum as such, it's a product auction this year. People send ski related items to me and the most valuable gets a shot at first pick in the draw, the next valuable, second and so on. My decison as to relative value is final (absent a price tag). I await your 'entries' (and 'no', Mr Piehole, that type of 'entry' won't count - unless you can some how make it ski related, then I'll consider it on a value related basis e.g. a weekend with Natalie Portman in Verbier would be worth more than a week with the Portland Raiders in Borovets - quality tops quantity regardless of 'preference')!
ski holidays
Thanks for for this guys. To all the companies who've kindly donated prizes, just to let you know I've already bought a pair of ski pants from Surfanic and I'm contemplating a helmet cam purchase from Edge & Wax (providing I don't win), so I think it's definitely worth promoting in this way.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yes please.
ski holidays
Another great competition! Thanks Very Happy
snow report
After all the prizes have been drawn (and I don't win any of them) can I have first dibs on the metaphorical hat?
ski holidays
You're all wasting your time as I'm going to win Laughing
snow conditions
I've just realised that as the draw is on Dec 14 i'll be out of the country with no access to my works email (thats the address i get the snowheadsemails go to) and won't be back till the following week - if i change my email in the settings to my hotmail would that automatically set the weatherhead/notification emails to go through to that too?
snow report
andyph,

You know it's a helmet?
ski holidays
Atomic_Mick, yes it would
snow conditions
Amazing prizes on offer - well done companies who offered them, and site admin for compiling questions. Could so do with a holiday. Hopefully entered as when I hit enter it said my details had been saved. good luck everyone.
snow report
Never ceases to amaze me how many newbies surface at competition time.
snow conditions
Chasseur, To be fair, many are recruited at the ski show(s) by Admin and team with the competition as an enticement. wink snowHead
latest report
Chasseur, But that's all part of admin's cunning plan. wink Entice newbies onto Snowheads with the draw (and hopefully a warm welcome) and then get them to waste hours of their time each week (oops I should say enrich their lives) with reading and posting about skiing, boarding, snow related and all other subjects under the sun! Toofy Grin
snow report
Yup, I totally get all that...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy