Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tacky Macks 2012-13 Skiwear

Poster: A snowHead
Anyone seen/know when T K MAX are getting the skiwear out on the shopfloor.
Please report any sightings here.

Ideally in the Southampton Oxford High Wycombe area. Miss BS has new bf to get skiing!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They've started stocking some stuff in the Cambridge and Bedford ones already. I think it's just as it comes.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
In our local branch yesterday (Sutton) and nothing yet, a few winter coats etc but nothing like ski gear.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A few bits and pieces of mens stuff in Livingston yesterday, and loads of ladies stuff including some really nice TNF gloves/mitts.

Even saw a Volkl jacket yesterday.

Usually comes in towards end of month.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
It's out in Southampton, at least for men - I didn't check for women. Not a great selection this year.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Chamcham, Great thanks, off to Soton dry slope Sunday, so will pop in.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Some bits in Stockport today, I was in a rush so only had a very quick look but spotted a fair quantity of Reusch gloves and a decent HH jacket amongst the usual tat.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Lots in Liverpool but its mostly Trespass and D2B but there were a few pairs of Haglofs trousers.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Swindon shop has had some ski jackets since beginning of October. In addition to the usual Trespass stuff, they've got a few O'Neil and Moah jackets.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
[quote]
Even saw a Volkl jacket yesterday.

Quote:

spotted a fair quantity of Reusch gloves and a decent HH jacket amongst the usual tat.

Seriously!?!?! I might set foot in one of them finally
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
North Face mid-weight fleece tops in both Bedford and Cambridge. Almost day-glow yellow in colour seems to be the only 'issue' with them Smile
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Went into my local one today...not a great deal...mostly Tresspass and D2B...But there was some Spyder stretch fleeces, Rossignol Jackets and Pants, Dynafit mid layers, North face fleeces...and a few odds n ends.

Treated myself to a nice Rossi Beanie Cool
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Quote:

Treated myself to a nice Rossi Beanie

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after seeing our harvest of homegrown, organically fed pom poms on Facebook, which are going to grace the Whitedot beanies (the obvious partner to your shiny new toys)! Laughing
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
midgetbiker wrote:
Quote:

Treated myself to a nice Rossi Beanie

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even after seeing our harvest of homegrown, organically fed pom poms on Facebook, which are going to grace the Whitedot beanies (the obvious partner to your shiny new toys)! Laughing

Laughing I do believe I ordered one of those and a hoodie...trust me they will be seen regularly around the resorts wink

Must admit Beanies and Sunglasses are my biggest weakness. Embarassed
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Went into my local tkmaxx here in wales last week, they had loads out and even some nice haglofs softshell jackets
!
latest report
Just ordered the Rossignol jacket my 8 YO fell in love with last year but being a mean dad (in her words, we were in L2A at the time on a ski holiday!) wouldn't pay £150 for for a somewhat more reasonable £34.95 from their website.
ski holidays
Nothing quite as nice as a Haglofs softshell but loads of Quicksilver and a few O'Niel snowboard jackets, inc some goretex ones in the Derby branch at the weekend
latest report
Got some nice Pow gloves in the Edinburgh outlet
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy