Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solden WC - when do the teams arrive?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am in for the Fantasy racing if we have a league going
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've signed up also. If we have a league going please feel free to invite me. User name Spudski.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
briand6868, kooky, can you let me know what your user names are again and I'll invite you. I think I remember yours kooky, but not LB's. I have already made my predictions for this weekend on the new set up.

Any ideas for a team name other than snowHeads? Puzzled Something "interesting maybe? snowHead Laughing
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue, Hi Sue - on as briand on F.S.R. picks done for the weekend, is there a way to change your picks or is it staring at me and I'm just not seeing it? Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
briand6868, You now have to deselect the ones you want to change then deselect them for different placings or different people. A bit more time consuming than last year but it may make the database more stable in view of all the changes that could be made last year.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Samerberg Sue, Ta Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Skied about 5+hours today, 0930 to 1400-ish not usual October low temps. No stones that I saw and my (new) skis have only a few marks on the bases from grit/debris in the snow. Race piste in great condition and the teams I spoke to and watched today training in the ice-box today who were training are all psyched for the weekend...... who knows about the weather tho'!?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
This is how things looked about 14:00 today..
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151290437660619&set=a.10150652207925619.442607.617805618&type=1&relevant_count=1
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Samerberg Sue, Me too please? Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Snow up top 3K+ was in good condition in the mornings(last weekend), but temps were rising quickly. Had a good few days skiing and there were plenty of teams around.

Down in the carpark, it was spring slush! not good for racing!

Fingers crossed!

Looks like the race piste is in fine form.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jcjc, may look OK on the race piste, but there is currently way less snow around the area as a whole and down in the arena than usual. But that is about to change according to all the forecasts I've seen.

Just hope that the races take place as planned, I'm leaving my decision as to whether I go to watch until the last minute!
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hmmm... Tina Maze video... Good skier... Not convinced about pop career...

http://youtube.com/v/4c1pRRz4CIs
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Perfect Euro pop... Can see it doing well over their. I've seen a lot worse.
Fair play to her...she's right up my street.com wink
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Great video here of preparation of Solden...

http://youtube.com/v/wfhY3Ean_tY&feature=plcp&noredirect=1
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy