Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

S3, Prophet 98, Kung Fujas, Scott Venture ????

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
slowphil, They're £260 at Snowtrax at the moment. Seen them elsewhere for £245. There seems to be a bundle deal with Marker Griffons across a few sites, coming out at about £400 - £440 meaning the Griffons are priced at around £160 - which looks like a pretty good deal.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
use the code extra15 for 15% off clearance stock (they have a good range of sizes in to), plenty of good binding deals around at the moment.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ive skied the 98mm waist seth vicious on everything in all conditions for 7 to 8 weeks per season and have never wanted for another ski. However i picked up a bargain 2012 obsethed 105 waist rockered ski, so will let you know. Im not sold on the rocker yet, but if it makes life easier then why not ?.
The only other skiis I have considered are positive camber non rockered preacher 112 waist.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
limegreen1, 2012 ObSETHed was 117mm not 105, I think (and much more heavily rockered - the 105mm ones had a fairly subtle rocker). Don't think they've been 105 since 2010?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Another vote for prophet 100/98. I have the 2011 P100 and I've been amazed at how versatile it is. You won't have any problems keeping up with your mates when piste skiing and it's heavy enough to cut through any difficult snow off piste.

I've always fancied the look of the mantra too - but never skied it so cannot compare.

The only question on both of those skis is do you think you'll ever want to get started with touring as neither is ideal for skinning due to the curved twin tip style tails and the P100 is heavy at 2200g ish per ski.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy