Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coreupt Ski's

Poster: A snowHead
Personally I wouldn't trust any of the bindings they include in the package.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Just got my shipping notice - they should be with me in Switzerland on Friday.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Steve Sparks, Was that a seperate email to the "Ihre Rechnung/Gutschrift von Sport Conrad - Your Invoice/Credit note by Sport Conrad‏" email? because I bought some on friday and was told it would take up to 5 business days(by contacting them separately), and I still haven't gotten a shipping notice saying when I'll have them.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just got my UPS shipping notice also
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
^ barstewards wink

If only Conrad had a decent real time inventory on their website I might have been awaiting new skis also (I'd have probably grabbed some Asentions if I'd known the skis I'd ordered were Out of Stock).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
mag1882, Yes it is and it includes the UPS tracking info.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Steve Sparks, Thanks, just out of interest when did you buy them?

thanks!
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mag1882, 1432 BST on Friday.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I'm making a mental note now that the sale's going to probably start on April 26th 2013 for next season's coreupt skis. I'll be on at midnight trying to get a pair of Watch Outs if they have any. Cool

Still no invoice for me but I only bought yesterday. I will be so gutted if they've sold out but it seems to be updating reasonably well on their website. The advert from monday says there were 10 pairs left, but there were only 9 listed yesterday morning, so they're probably updating it on weekdays.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
I ordered mine on Saturday so fingers crossed shipping note soon....
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Thanks Steve, I was about an hour later so I'll hopefully get mine soon
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So this is the reason for the quick sale:
http://www.newschoolers.com/readnews/5128.0/Coreupt-Files-For-Bankruptcy?c=all&o=2
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Elston, ah that's sad to hear. Though the same sale occured last year apparently so it might not be related.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Yeah just saw that, sucks with regard to warranty.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
DannyB01, Unfortunately not anymore.....
snow report
mag1882, even so I'd still buy them now and for 99 euros it would be rude not to.
snow conditions
....explains why Conrad had so many skis to clear
ski holidays
Yeah I know, I've bought them anyway, and il be keeping them.
latest report
It might not be the last we see of Coreupt though, bankruptcy might not mean they shut down. After all, they announced their whole 2013 lineup already so all the design and engineering for that's done, they just need to get the skis made/distributed so they'll be making a lot of that money back soon. I don't think this is the end of the company.
latest report
CoreUPT is finished
snow report
Core-Ultimate Pleasure Tools, Biggest exercise in nepatism the ski business has ever seen
snow conditions
Invoice through Happy sort of regret not picking up a second pair.
latest report
Invoice for Bangers received. Ordered them on Sunday.
snow conditions
I've just been told they haven't even shipped mine out yet, I don't care how cheap it is after lying twice about delivery if they don't give me free postage I'm returning them.
snow conditions
mag1882, I have bought half a dozen pairs of skis and bindings from them over the years (and with lots of silly queries on my part). They are a really great shop. I guess that there might be a few logistical issues with all the corrupt stock but I really wouldn't worry.
ski holidays
AndAnotherThing.. wrote:
Invoice through Happy sort of regret not picking up a second pair.

I did the same, if they haven't shipping yet you can ask them put another pair on, I did Very Happy
snow conditions
Just had a PDF invoice confirming my order Dirty Skis-of-questionable-parentage. No mention of shipping yet tho.
snow conditions
They've updated the site again, supposedly only 7 models left in stock. The Bangers are one of them so if I don't get the ones I ordered heads are gonna roll. Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I got a phone call to confirm that I wanted to add another pair of skis to my order and they didn't mention anything about the Bangers being out of stock so you should be okay Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
The news has just come: Coreupt files for bankruptcy and is in receivership. For simplicity, the company is either new capital or a buyer, its future is very seriously compromised.

Meanwhile, the new risk of leaving in the lurch a lot of riders and suppliers (the principle of recovery is that the debts are frozen: the company no longer has the right to pay its suppliers, and by extension the riders who are not employees).
latest report
ironicly the company is very legit!
ski holidays
perelik1 wrote:
The news has just come: Coreupt files for bankruptcy and is in receivership. For simplicity, the company is either new capital or a buyer, its future is very seriously compromised.

Meanwhile, the new risk of leaving in the lurch a lot of riders and suppliers (the principle of recovery is that the debts are frozen: the company no longer has the right to pay its suppliers, and by extension the riders who are not employees).

CoreUPT would appear to be having problems as they launched a clothing line, spent heavily during development and then the backer for the line pulled his promised investment after CoreUPT had already spent it. Filing means they are protected until end of July'ish and can go looking for a replacement 'angel'.

Looks like distributors are still paying for skis to be produced so I would be surprised if the 2013 range doesn't hit the shops next season. Hope they can find a new backer for the clothing, looks like their only mistake was being a bit too trusting (though you never know the whole story). Their skis are certainly top notch and their athletes are awesome (if maybe a little expensive).
ski holidays
Iaink what second pair did you go for?
latest report
Went for The Caspers in the end, out of the ones left I thought they'd probably be the most different, 'Aggressive Cambre' instead of twin rockers, should be better on piste for proper skiing, I'll use the Bangers for playing around.
latest report
Iaink - perfect choice.
latest report
Good to have confirmation! done a heck of a lot of reading in the last few days and have gone from knowing pretty much nothing at all to purchasing 2 sets of skis NehNeh
latest report
Finally got my confirmation - can hardly believe it. Son's Slashers are on route.

I have no post purchase dissonance whatsoever - well all right I haven't seen them far less tried them yet - but it seems a great deal to me, and a big saving on the Franny Bacons he was after.
latest report
Fifespud, What size Slashers and when did you order?
ski holidays
midgetbiker, Thanks for your update on their financial position. Would you say it is safe to purchase from them?
I emailed them a week ago, as I looking to purchase some new skis and wanted to know what they recommended for me to progress to skiing off piste, but they haven't replied.
At the moment I ski on Fischer AMD 79 but would like to go wider. I am 61 yo height 5'8" and 13 stone 182 lbs. I am level 6 or ski club purple level. So I am looking for any advise I have done so much reading I am shell shocked. Confused
snow conditions
perelik1 wrote:
midgetbiker, Thanks for your update on their financial position. Would you say it is safe to purchase from them?

I think he just cribbed it from here

http://www.powdermag.com/latest-news/coreupt-bankrupt/

also check out the various Skipass threads (again some Google Translated stuff has been posted in this thread, but without any link to the source which makes it hard to make sense of some of the information)

http://www.skipass.com/forums/sports/ski_freestyle/sujet-122041-50.html
http://www.skipass.com/news/75876-coreupt-depose-le-bilan.html
http://www.societe.com/societe/coreupt-unlimited-pleasure-toys-504089053.html

btw you can continue in this zombie state for at least a year in France if you can meet day to day operating costs but you have to show you have a plan to come out of receivership (sale of assets, new investors).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy