Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

So what does it take to be a French Instructor?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Cynic, I'm all for having the best instructors a ski school has got to teach the beginners groups, no bad habits to deal with, those initial first steps are crucial to get right to get the proper foundation. Get it wrong in the early stages and you'll be wasting time later putting problems right that should never have been there in the first place.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

Can you blame them?

Well, I think it's a bit much when they claim to want to instruct, are given a lot of volunteer input (to get a qualification which would cost ££££ if they did it at somewhere like UKSA) and then don't give anything back. Twisted Evil

Quote:

Which club do you sail at?

Emsworth Slipper.

My daughter, about 17 at the time, had one of her best ever instructing sessions with a 9 year old lad who had been very, very, nervous. On their third evening outing together she got him out on the trapeze. He was absolutely stoked - and so very, very, proud to tell his Dad. Gave her a real buzz.

I'm too old and stiff to sail dingies any more. Prefer something where you can go inside if it's raining and make a nice cup of tea. wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy