Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mayrhofen and twin tips

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Heading out at the end of February and was just wondering how twin tip friendly the gondolas are in mayrhofen?

My whitedot ones have massive twin tips and hate faffing about separating them to get up a gondola especially when I read how busy the penken gondola gets in the morning
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
1873Chris, had to seperate my fatties on almost all gondolas in the zillertal , and was a bit hairy at times in the high winds to see them lifting Shocked some guys just took them in with them, but not easy at peak times
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
well easy answer on the penken, no ski holders, everything goes i with you!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That makes it all very simple then cheers dulcamara,
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
1873Chris, Same goes for the Ahorn....you'll be fine...enjoy The Ice Bar.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thats great and theres 26 of us going so i imagine we may just enjoy every bar Smile
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Fat skies go in the snowboard slot, you can wipe them after.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
1873Chris, Bars, nope don't ever recall seeing one. Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Cynic wrote:
Fat skies go in the snowboard slot, you can wipe them after.

Get out of here. Puzzled
That can never be a good idea!?!

Mine be coming inside with me or just split them, it ain't too much hassle. Might also mean you have a little extra space in that gondola too. Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Same issue with my Seths but always split them, you just need to have a good 1000 yard stare to disuade the haters that you get for knocking 1 person per hour off the uplift capacity
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy