Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Servicing in Mayrhofen

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As the title says, I'm looking for some recommendations for getting my skis sorted out. I'm flying out this saturday and I'd like to get the edge angle on my preachers changed from 2 degrees to 3 degrees so if anyone can recommend somewhere that would be excellent.

Also, if any of the whitedot guys are reading this, what's the best way for my brother and I to sort out trying some directors and/or redeemers while we're out since in the current conditions it would seem rude not to and I've got a real craving to add some proper fatties to my quiver Toofy Grin . It would also be good to put faces to some names of the posts I've read on here since I've been really impressed with the advice and customer service that whitedot have given so far.

I can't wait to get the Preachers onto some snow and terrain worthy of them Very Happy , I'm looking at webcams and weather reports just now and I'm not sure I've ever been this exited Shocked
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jamied9, try Luggi's - I've used them in the past. Service excellent, competitively priced and Luggi is an all-round decent guy, speaks perfect English. Phone no and email on the link.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
^^^ +1
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the info, I'm hoping we'll have time to get my skis sorted on Saturday afternoon since we're not planning skiing until the Sunday so I'll check out Luggi's then.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Plus another one for Luggi.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy