Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Dolomites?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Kel wrote:
I am going to Arabba on Saturday with Colletts

You're a glutton for punishment, Kel! Fingers crossed the flights are OK this time Toofy Grin Have a great time
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The last couple of days have been a bit cooler which has helped the snow a bit but the sun is back out with a vengeance today.
Having said that, the pisteurs are busy bringing in truckloads of snow from where ever it is that they hoard it over the winter Shocked and dumping it on the lower slopes to keep them open, so I think most slopes will stay open for the next couple of weeks. They are working really hard this year.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Pistes are still good in the mornings, after 2pm it's getting slushy, especially on any south-facing slopes.
The Marmolada glacier is perfect at the moment although the piste at the very bottom down to the cablecar gets cut up by about 10:30am, no queues at all Very Happy
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just back from Arabba yesterday, conditions despite the best efforts of the fantastic posters are pretty grim.

The North facing Porta Vescovo side is where the best skiing was, the Belvedere area was also OK until lunch then it was just slush. Marmolada was excellent but getting there was anything but and anything south facing is now manufactured and gets slushy very quickly.

Their is more snow on the way and temperatures are getting colder but this is all irrelevant as I have been told from a good source that the entire area will be closed by Tuesday.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Edit to above pisteurs not posters, pesky auto correct on iPad.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Perfect conditions today, spoilt only by my hangover which meant I couldn't get up the mountain till 2pm Sad
Temps have dropped, we have fresh snow and there is no one on the piste. Slightly slushy under 2000m but nothing like it was last week. Looks like the last week of this season will be a good one.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Sella Ronda closing tomorrow apparently...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bertie bassett wrote:

I was told that the whole area was closing completely tomorrow when I left on saturday Sad Sad if you booked for the last week of the season.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
bertie bassett wrote:

Some slopes and lifts are still open this week according to Ski Dolomiti website. Also confirmed that Sella Ronda is closed although connection between Val Gardena, Val Di Fassa and Arraba is still open. Looks like Alta Badia is closed hence why the Sella Ronda is not open all the way round.

http://www.dolomitisuperski.com/en-US/2536-Impianti_apertiEN.html
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
One of the best days this season - after 24 hours of snowfall we woke up to blue skies.
Arabba, Belvedere, Campitello and Gardena all in great condition today with empty pistes and the off-piste on the Marmolada was probably the best run I've done this season. snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy