Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

anyone in the 3 valleys next week - want to use a gopro?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Cleared this with admin and some details to be worked out but...

I will be in Courchevel from Sunday. I will be taking some of our gopros with me (not sure of the numbers but certainly more than 5)

If you didnt want to go and buy one and wanted to try then they will be available for short hires.

costs - nill, well nearly.

I have agreed vague terms with admin and the rules are sort of.

i will need a credit authorisation for the value of the gear you want to cover my financial risk.
I will need to add a very small admin charge for me to process the transactions but this is going to be very small.
Admin will need you to agree to post a video and then link it to snowheads, youtube, vimeo or anywhere else will do but it needs to uploaded and then a link posted on the snowheads forum.

if you dont want to upload and post then a small charge, to be agreed will have to be taken which will be donated to snowheads.

it is possible that i can provide memory cards and do the uploading but this will be a challenge so preferred if you can supply your own card and sort out your own editing uploading.

The only other requirement is that as this is my main family holiday the logistics have to fit around me.

sorry for the short notice and the vagueness of the details but this is a work in progress but need to get the ball rolling.

interested, respond or pm me.

Please dont troll this thread or shoot me down if you have previously hired from me are crying fowl but this is only possible as i will be carrying the cameras and people will be meeting me so no postage costs.

equipment will be limited in terms of what you can have and for how long.

regards
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
first potential in my inbox......
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ansta1, can I be thick but what's a gopro?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
point of view wearable camera. see www.gopro.com
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pm sent Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
replied to.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm interested. Will be in 3V starting this weekend.

However, I'm not sure people will take much joy in my videos unless I wipe out!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wipeouts (without inury of course) can often be funny, why not make it your mission to make a funny short video?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
One question, why do you have so many cameras?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Because I use them for the occasional commercial stuff but the major reason is that they get hired out for motocross and track days and also other outdoor/indoor activities where a camera comes in handy.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy