Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Sunday

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Haha, reading this topic is JUST like reading the Top Gear thread on the car forum which I also frequent. Very funny.

It's just a bit of entertainment, there was snow and GS racing and I enjoyed it. Even the Chemmy bit, and I'm female!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ski Sunday has the problem that it is shown when the races are over so it has to become a magazine program....

If you are a big snowports fan you will probably have watched the races via another source or at leats know the results - hence the 'magazine' aspect....

Regarding Chemmy and Jules
1) They are good mates
2) They could hardly ask 'how much do you hate Vonn'
3) Jules is a little un-hinged - if you are going around selling your lucky underwear then rolling about in a bikini is nothing (certainly not compared to the uber tacky Vonn SportIllustrated shoot)

Nice piece of Jenny Jones though most of the footage was ripped from a Relentless promo - they could have emphasised that she has shown that it CAN be done as a Brit and actually win. When it comes to Socchi I dont think she has a chance TBH but her (and Lesley McKenna's) mentoring will help kids like Aimee Fuller.

All in all I thought it was a decent show..... some of the womans stuff from BKK wouldnt have gone amiss - Lizzy G and Suter both winning for the first time this year
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davidar wrote:
Ski Sunday has the problem that it is shown when the races are over so it has to become a magazine program....

If you are a big snowports fan you will probably have watched the races via another source or at leats know the results - hence the 'magazine' aspect....

Regarding Chemmy and Jules
1) They are good mates
2) They could hardly ask 'how much do you hate Vonn'
3) Jules is a little un-hinged - if you are going around selling your lucky underwear then rolling about in a bikini is nothing (certainly not compared to the uber tacky Vonn SportIllustrated shoot)

Nice piece of Jenny Jones though most of the footage was ripped from a Relentless promo - they could have emphasised that she has shown that it CAN be done as a Brit and actually win. When it comes to Socchi I dont think she has a chance TBH but her (and Lesley McKenna's) mentoring will help kids like Aimee Fuller.

All in all I thought it was a decent show..... some of the womans stuff from BKK wouldnt have gone amiss - Lizzy G and Suter both winning for the first time this year

How dare you be thoughtful and balanced! You have completely failed to wind anybody up - pathetic!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The starwars analogy during the interview made me cringe. Embarassed but I have to say Nevica's latest gear is looking pretty good.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
halfhand wrote:
sev112, do keep up Madeye-Smiley
Quote:

manicpb, Think you'll find that's Julia Mancuso.
Sun 08 Jan, 12
23:02

I read very slowly
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm just pretty tired of this game that sportswomen feel they have to play. About time for a serious woman in any sport to bin this fluffy rubbish. Yes, there's a demand but if you're good enough you don't need it. These people are facing phenomenal speeds and risk, have serious balls and courage yet can't really be taken seriously because of mincing about mostly naked. I suppose if you're part of the ski circuit you don't really care, I imagine the after parties are pretty mental and when you're wound-up on adrenaline it's no big deal to get naked. I know I do! Good luck to her in Dancing On Ice though, about the only serious athlete there I think?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh, despite that, anyone got a timing on the browser bar at the bottom for the pool bit? Can't be arsed to watch the whole thing. Cheers!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ledge wrote:
but I have to say Nevica's latest gear is looking pretty good.
Shoulda gone to Specsavers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Even the bloke sportsmen do the same, and most women think it's great

We have loads of naked men calenders all over the office -far more than the other way round

There are far fewer woman sportmen undressing than male sportsmen, which may be because there are more famous sportsmen, but still

So stop giving her grief
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Anyone know if Ski Sunday is being revived this winter?
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yeah probably about March!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Bryan wrote:
Anyone know if Ski Sunday is being revived this winter?

I asked Graham Bell at the Birmingham Ski Show that question, and he said yes, (I think he said in January, which makes sense as the Wengen Lauberhorn Men's Downhill which they always cover is 19th Jan).
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
WOOHOO!!!
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ed Leigh tweeted recently that Ski Sunday would return on 13th Jan for 7 episodes.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Excellent
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy