Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Own up - who cancelled their holiday a week or two ago ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Still only 5cm on lower slopes in Arabba (Sella Ronda). Wasn't very worried before but getting worried. I need lots of snow for the rocky off piste gullies and only a month to go. 2001/2 season nothing arrived till February. I'm wondering if I should have a backup plan to go somewhere else.

I had to book my guide in late June, early July or he'll be booked up for the season. Booking for a group is different anyway - I got the last 4 rooms in the Hotel in June for March.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
miranda wrote:
I just didn't think that buying ski injury insurance when travelling abroad is evidence of the British being planners in comparison to Americans!

Maybe not so much injury insurance. But travel insurance to cover that 12 month advance booking definitely is an integral part of "planning"! Without it, a lot of things could happen in that year's time to render the booking un-usable and the peep end up losing money. It would significantly deter advance booking.

Rarely do American travelers buy travel insurance. And from what I gather (here and other sources) Europeans don't always buy travel insurance as religiously as brits' either. An interesting result of that pattern being, it's quite expensive to buy travel insurance in N. America! So even though I used to be in a habit of buying travel insurance before settling down in the US, I don't do that any more.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy