Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Online sales and Season passes 2015/16 for La Plagne / Paradiski now available

Poster: A snowHead
I ordered a season pass online via tha La Plagne site for my wife a couple of years ago and it never arrived in the post.
I would chase them up as AndrewsPeppers, suggests.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Today is the last day to buy your discounted La Plagne or Paradiski season pass at 25% off the normal price, the discount reduces to 10% in December.

@Charliee, Did your lift pass arrive in the post?
I've recently ordered one for our daughter so it would be useful to know, I may need to start chasing them up soon.

A couple of things have changed this year, I had to add new photos for each lift pass ordered this year.

The other thing I noticed was a change in the edenski points system. Last season you had to print out a voucher for each guest and they had to show the voucher at the lift pass office to obtain a free gift, the points were then added to the property owners edenski points total.
This season they are using a loyalty card system whereby the property owner is issued with 3 loyalty cards, they recommend leaving a card with the property keys so the guest can use it when purchasing their lift passes. Again the guest receives a free gift as an incentive to use the card and the property owner accrues the points.
However, it doesn't say how you obtain the loyalty cards, I have emailed them but not yet had a reply. I will update this when I receive a response.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@skichampcouk, the loyalty card system replaced the old voucher system last season, in Les Arcs at least. Basically it's a little plastic keyring tag with a barcode on it which guests need to show when they buy their lift passes. I ordered mine last season through my account on the Nirvanalps website, and then collected it from the Nirvanalps lounge in resort. Only problem is that the scheme does't work for online sales of lift passes, only buying in resort in person.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@rob@rar, As far as I know it only became available this season. I started off with the voucher system last season but it was such a PITA and the gifts people received were pretty naff so I gave up on it in early January.
I never looked again after that and didn't receive any cards in the post so assumed it must be new this season.

Maybe there is a difference between how they administer the La Plagne and Les Arcs systems or maybe I just missed it last season.
My own season pass purchases from last season appeared automatically in my Edenski account, I just renewed two season passes online and there seemed to be some link between the Edenski and La Plagne skipass websites as the Edenski points eventually appeared.
I also had a couple of vouchers used in early January so I could well have enough points for a couple of sledge rides.

As you point out, there doesn't seem to be any system in place if your guests buy their lift passes online.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
When I ordered weekly passes for a group before the 31st October cut off to get the 10% discount there was a box to add a Nirvanalps membership number. I entered mine, but got nothing - I guess because they don't give Nirvanalps points for discounted passes.

I assume if you buy a pass online at full price you would get the Nirvanalps discounts and points - but never done it that way to confirm.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
@skichampcouk, I definitely used the new loyalty cards last season - I collected my pack from the Nirvanalps office in Les Arcs on the opening day of the season. I used to issue the vouchers to anyone who stayed at my place, but now I have one of the loyalty cards on the key rack in my apartment for guests to use if they wish.

@AndrewsPeppers, I didn't realise that online sales had the option to enter a Nirvanalps number. Will investigate that further.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@rob@rar, It seems we're a year behind in La Plagne on the uptake of the loyalty cards, just checked on the Edenski website and it is saying new this season.

I have just had a reply back from my email to the Edenski website and they told me they are posting out loyalty cards to all Premium edenskiers (ones with proof of property ownership) before the start of the season. Hope it arrives before we set off.
I've also had an email back from the sales team at the ski-laplagne website and they inform me my daughter's season pass is in the post so the communication has improved from a couple of years ago.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@skichampcouk, sorry for delay, yes my passes arrived a week ago. They told me that points would be added to Edenski in early December and that loyalty card would also be sent out at the same time.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I used http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/fr/ to but the lift passes for our Jan trip (+ carre neige). Did the booking and paid 14th Nov.

Looking on the site I can see all the details, the correct address, amount paid, the fact I asked for cards to be sent out etc.

Not had any ski passes through the door yet, is this normal?

To confirm these are 7 day passes not season passes and when I booked the information was a little confusing and I couldn't work out whether they send the cards our within 10 days of the order or within 10 days of arriving in resort.

Just wondering if anybody else used the site to buy non season passes and if they have received anything yet.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I think its normal and is within 10 days of arriving in resort - I would not be too concerned - maybe send them an e-mail closer to the time.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@roguemazza, Give them a call or e-mail
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I just received an e-mail to telling me that my EDENSKI apartment loyalty cards have been posted to my home address.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ditto
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I dropped them an email and got a response (a week later!) that they would be sent out 10 days prior to pass start date.

Received another email today telling me my lift pass order has been sent out!

That coupled with the weekend dump and the webcam images has sent excitement levels soaring, roll on Jan 16th!

Big thanks to this thread (and Snowheads in general) for allowing me to get discounted passes, every Euro helps.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi All,
Does anybody know if they may have a ski pass flash sale as they did in past years?
Looks like they did in 2013, but don't know if they have since:
http://www.snowboardclub.co.uk/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=701875
snow report
@Llew, Keep an eye on Twitter for / and this site http://www.samedijeskie.com
ski holidays
Thanks boredsurfin,
Just taken a look on http://www.samedijeskie.com
How did you find that site; looks currently just be for discounts for single days?
snow report
They always do discounts (amount of discount varies during the season) for every Saturday (one day's skiing only) using the Samediski voucher.

I have not seen any flash sales during the season for a full week's pass, but I can't remember the Feb 2013 flash sale so it might have happened without me noticing.
latest report
Llew wrote:
Thanks boredsurfin,
Just taken a look on http://www.samedijeskie.com
How did you find that site; looks currently just be for discounts for single days?

Just followed a link from La Plagne posted on Twitter
ski holidays
I've recently had an email from Edenski saying the online sales are now available for 2015/16 (on sale from 5th October 2015# enabling you to buy from 1 day to a full season pass for La Plagne or Paradiski.
On first glance it doesn't look like that much has changed since last season, the price has gone up a bit in euros but will appear cheaper for British skiers due to the current exchange rate.
La Plagne and Paradiski season pass holders are also offered 2 days skiing in the 3 valleys and Espace Killy as well as a free summer lift pass

The season pass is available at a discounted rate of 25% until the 30th November 2015 and then at a discounted rate of 10% between 1st and 31st December.
You have to register with Edenski to be able to obtain the season pass at a discounted rate, details of how to register here - http://www.edenski.com/
It covers use in both winter and summer and is available for anybody to buy. If you have a hands free pass from the last couple of seasons you should be able to use the old pass once you have paid online for next seasons pass.

The La Plagne adult season pass is currently 722 euros, a saving of 180 euros on the normal price of 902 euros.

The Paradiski adult season pass is currently 795 euros, a saving of 264.50 euros on the normal price of 1059.50 euros.

A comprehensive list of lift pass prices for the La Plagne area can be found here
http://www.champagny.com/en/winter/skiing/prices.html

There is a 10% discount available on most other lift passes if they are bought online before 1st Novemebr 2015.
The lift pass price is reduced for the first and last weeks of the season #12th to 18th Dec and 16th to 23rd April# and the 10% discount applies to this if booked before 1st November 2015.
Cheaper rates are also available for families of 4 or more on 6,7 or 8 day lift passes offering a substantial saving for a weeks skiing.

Online bookings for the La Plagne, Paradiski discovery and Paradiski unlimited pass can be made here http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/

Passes can be bought online for between 1 and 15 days and for 21 days for the La Plagne and Paradiski unlimited areas. The Paradiski discovery pass #1 day in Les Arcs) is available for between 6 and 8 days

The cheaper village sector passes such as Champagny, Montalbert, Montchavin, Gondola, Coolski and freestyle lift passes are not available on the online booking system and will have to be bought in resort.
snow report
For those who haven't seen the reminder on the La Plagne 15/16 page, today is the last day to buy your discounted La Plagne or Paradiski season pass at 25% off the normal price. The discount reduces to 10% in December.

My season pass was under £580 this time compared to just under £630 last season so not bad value for 18 weeks worth of skiing..
snow report
Yes, skichampcouk, the stronger pound has been quite helpful to us skiers going to the EU.
We got our pass a month ago - then we had a panic the other day when we couldn't find them Sad
Always a problem when you get things you don't need for a month or two: you put them away in a "safe place", and then forget what that safe place was rolling eyes
Fortunately found them - just 2 weeks 2 days . . .
snow report
Just a warning to anybody buying the paradiski pass, either for a week or a season.
We went to Tignes today and they are not currently offering a days lift pass to Paradiski pass holders (even with the ticket obtained from the lift pass office in Champagny).
They will accept it once the resorts are fully opened so that should be when it snows more so I assume they are trying to keep the queues down for Espace Killy or Tignes lift pass holders only.
snow conditions
skichampcouk wrote:
Just a warning to anybody buying the paradiski pass, either for a week or a season.
We went to Tignes today and they are not currently offering a days lift pass to Paradiski pass holders (even with the ticket obtained from the lift pass office in Champagny).
They will accept it once the resorts are fully opened so that should be when it snows more so I assume they are trying to keep the queues down for Espace Killy or Tignes lift pass holders only.

Not that its helped keep the queues down...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy