Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Online sales and Season passes 2015/16 for La Plagne / Paradiski now available

Poster: A snowHead
Go to the bottom of the thread to see this season's prices

Discounted season passes 2011/12 are now available for La Plagne and the Paradiski area. The offer ends 1st December 2011 and is open to anybody.

The La Plagne season pass is currently 619 euros, a saving of 169.50 euros on the normal price of 788.50 euros.

The Paradiski pass is currently 689 euros, a saving of 245 euros on the normal price of 934 euros.

You can book them online here http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/Intro.aspx

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 6-10-15 6:13; edited 4 times in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A comprehensive list of lift pass prices for the La Plagne area can be found here
http://www.champagny.com/images/stories/OPGP/le-ski/forfaits/GuideTarifs-2011-2012-vETE.pdf .
Booking in advance for passes other than a season pass doesn't normally give you a discount but could save you time at the lift pass office.
Online bookings for the La Plagne, Paradiski discovery and Paradiski unlimited pass can also be made here http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/Intro.aspx
Passes can be bought online for between 3 and 15 days and for 21 days for the La Plagne and Paradiski unlimited areas. The Paradiski discovery pass (1 day in Les Arcs) is available for between 6 and 8 days
Durations of under 3 days, the cheaper village sector passes such as Champagny, Montalbert, Montchavin, secteur Altitude, non skier and freestyle lift passes are not available on the online booking system and will have to be bought in resort.

For those interested in buying a Les Arcs pass I understand that online sales for Les Arcs should be available from 2nd November 2011, courtesy of a post by snowcrazy in the Les Arcs thread.
I'm not sure if it is possible to buy a seasson pass just for the Les Arcs area, I had a quick look at the Les Arcs website but couldn't find any details about one. Hopefully somebody will be along soon to let us know.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Mon 7-11-11 11:50; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It is now possible to buy a season pass for the Les Arcs ski area online. It is currently 619 euros (the same price as a La Plagne area season pass).
The Les Arcs system went online on 4th Novemebr. It looks like you can currently only order a season pass online via the Les Arcs website but I would think the option to buy all other passes should be available in the next day or two.
More information can be found on the Les Arcs thread courtesy of snowcray
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
skichampcouk, Annual pass re-newals for non-renting owners (You need your sap id and prop.assoc.id etc) are also on -line now as well. From the same shopping site.
http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/Intro.aspx
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hmm, 689euros for a paradiski pass on Nirvanalps before 30th November as well
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
All these different lift passes are really all the same one. The only difference is where you buy it.

If you are on the Les Arcs side you should buy it at the Les Arcs link. If you are on the La Plagne side you should buy it at one of their sites. The owners pass this year from Nivianalps and Edenski are the same as the one on the Les Arcs web page, same price same conditions etc. You do not need to be an owner anymore to buy a season pass at the discounted price before end November.

The Les Arcs link for everyone on that side is below, then just follow the online instructions. If you are in Peisey Vallandry then you might be better off using their link. Check their web page yourself.

The main Les Arcs link is: http://lesarcs.paradiski.com/

The reason you are better off using the link where you are staying is simple. If you have a problem you might have to go to the office where the pass is issued from to sort the problem out, so if you are in Les Arcs it is a long way to go to La Plagne centre where the main office on that side is based and vis versa if your pass is not working or even if they will let you ski across.

For other than a season passes in Les Arcs, just wait, the link will be up after the pre-season sales period is nearing the end. That is the way they work. Hope that helps you all and makes it easier to understand.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowcrazy, The difference between Season pass and Annual pass is still a bit of a hidden extra isn't it wink
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Boredsurfing, Not anymore, as far as I can see this year they are exactly the same in all ways. Please do send me a PM if you prefer with the difference, but I can no longer see any as long as you buy the full Paradiski pass before the end of November. It was all due to a court case some time ago that made all resorts change their policies towards owners and the public when both are resident outside the commune.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi
not sure if anyone here can help. I am trying to buy a one week la plagne pass (family) but cannot do this online through the la plagne website. I cannot find the place to register a username and password so the site wont let me proceed to buy the pass. I am probably missing something obvious.... but if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
zockel, To purchase a family pass you have to show proof of children's age at the ticket office. I guess because of this they are not offered for sale on line.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Boredsurfing, zockel, I am registered and it is allowing me to buy a fictitous family pass so it is possible to buy it online once you are registered.
However, I can't remember how I first registered, if I remember or work it out I will let you know.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
zockel, I contacted the sales office in La Plagne via email and this is their response:-

It is necessary to do your order without identifying you and it will create your username and password at the end of your order.

Try again and see if it works this time, if not contact them at +33 (0)4 79 09 68 18 or email - ventes@ski-laplagne.com

Please let us know how you get on.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Boredsurfing, skichampcouk, thank you both for your help. I have now managed to buy the family pass online.

I followed the process which early on asked me for my email address. When I had finished placing my order it still said there was an error as I had not entered the username or password ( these had not been automatically created at the end of my order). However I decided to put my email address in all 3 boxes (i.e username, password and re-enter password) and this worked.

Thanks again, and I hope that this info will help anyone else hoping to buy the passes online.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The Les Arcs website now has a wide range of lift passes for sale online as well as season passes. Courtesy of dsmart on the Les Arcs thread.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
dsmart, thanks for posting the news. It is about time they got the link open fully.

Here is the link for anyone looking for Ski passes for Les Arcs or the paradiski area if you are staying on the Les Arcs side of the Vanoise Express..

http://lesarcs.paradiski.com/

For anyone wanting more info about Les Arcs, please go to the Les Arcs season thread where most up-to-date news about weather, snow conditions and anything else is posted.

Les Arcs 2011 / 2012 season thread.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=79067

Remember, if you are looking for a discounted season pass, you only have until the end of November to buy one (unless they extend the date).
latest report
Today is the last day you can buy your discounted La Plagne, Les Arcs or Paradiski season pass.

I have just renewed mine, it looks like you just use last years pass and it is all updated automatically (I hope).
latest report
The online sales for season 2012/13 are due to go on sale tomorrow - Monday 29th October 2010 using the same link as last season http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/
snow conditions
The online sales are now available for 2012/13 enabling you to buy from 3 days to a full season pass for La Plagne or Paradiski.

The season pass is available at a discounted rate until the 1st December 2012.
It covers use in both winter and summer and is available for anybody to buy. If you have a pass from the last couple of seasons you should be able to use the old pass once you have paid online for next seasons pass (At least it worked for me last season).

The La Plagne adult season pass is currently 651 euros, a saving of 162.50 euros on the normal price of 813.50 euros.

The Paradiski adult season pass is currently 719.5 euros, a saving of 240.5 euros on the normal price of 959 euros.

A comprehensive list of lift pass prices for the La Plagne area can be found here
http://www.champagny.com/images/stories/SAP/sap_2012-2013_pub.pdf

Booking in advance for passes other than a season pass doesn't normally give you a discount but could save you time at the lift pass office. The only discounts available are for the first and last weeks of the season (15th to 22nd Dec and 20th to 27th April).

Online bookings for the La Plagne, Paradiski discovery and Paradiski unlimited pass can also be made here http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/Intro.aspx

Passes can be bought online for between 3 and 15 days and for 21 days for the La Plagne and Paradiski unlimited areas. The Paradiski discovery pass (1 day in Les Arcs) is available for between 6 and 8 days

Durations of under 3 days, the cheaper village sector passes such as Champagny, Montalbert, Montchavin, secteur Altitude, non skier and freestyle lift passes are not available on the online booking system and will have to be bought in resort.
snow report
Just a reminder, today is the last day you can buy your discounted season pass.
snow conditions
skichampcouk, for us it demanded new photo's for this season! Have used the same ones for the last 5, so it took a lot longer to re-new the passes this year. Toofy Grin
ski holidays
I was alright as it seemed to use the one I have used for the last couple of years, but we haven't ordered passes for the kids this year.
They did however send me an email the day after asking me to confirm my skipass number.
latest report
The online sales are now available for 2013/14 enabling you to buy from 3 days to a full season pass for La Plagne or Paradiski.

The season pass is available at a discounted rate until the 1st December 2013. You now have to register with Edenski to be able to obtain the season pass at a discounted rate, details of how to register here - http://www.edenski.com/#
It covers use in both winter and summer and is available for anybody to buy. If you have a hands free pass from the last couple of seasons you should be able to use the old pass once you have paid online for next seasons pass.

The La Plagne adult season pass is currently 687.50 euros, a saving of 171.50 euros on the normal price of 859 euros.

The Paradiski adult season pass is currently 749 euros, a saving of 250 euros on the normal price of 999 euros.

http://www.champagny.com/images/stories/SAP/Hiver_2013-2014_Tarifs_Publics.pdf

There is currently a 10% discount available on lift passes if they are booked before 1st Novemebr 2013, this is to celebrate 10 years of Paradiski.
Discounts are also available for the first and last weeks of the season (14th to 21st Dec and 19th to 26th April), no time limit applies to this discount.
Cheaper rates are available for families offering a substantial saving for a weeks skiing.

Online bookings for the La Plagne, Paradiski discovery and Paradiski unlimited pass can be made here http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/

Durations of under 3 days, the cheaper village sector passes such as Champagny, Montalbert, Montchavin, offer apprentis and freestyle lift passes are not available on the online booking system and will have to be bought in resort.
latest report
This is a very old thread, but skichampcouk, thanks for the update of the La Plagne side of the ski area. The Les Arcs and Paradiski passes for the 2013 / 2014 season have been on sale online since the start of September on the Les Arcs web page. If anyone is based on the Les Arcs / Peisey Vallandry side of the Paradiski area you need to buy your passes from the station where you are staying or at the online link below.

For Les Arcs or Paradiski season passes you do not need to register with Edenski if you are based in Les Arcs. This is only if you are based in La Plagne. The discounts and prices are the same on the La Plagne and Les Arcs web pages.

Remember for Les Arcs based skiers, make sure you buy your passes on the Les Arcs web page to avoid problems later if you pass does not work correctly.

http://lesarcs.paradiski.com/
snow report
"The Paradiski adult season pass is currently 749 euros, a saving of 250 euros on the normal price of 999 euros."

And a further 10% off this or not?
snow conditions
roche1800, no, not for us season pass punters.
latest report
Shame...
snow conditions
roche1800 25%t is not a bad discount off your season pass, I've heard the 3 valleys don't offer an early bird discount and their season pass comes in at 1190 euros.

As a property owner you can gain points towards a free lift pass if you can talk your guests or friends into buying a full price lift pass. You have to register, using a copy of your taxe fonciere or habitation, with Edenski as a 'premium edenskier', this allows you to print off or email a voucher to your guests. If they show the voucher when buying their full price lift passes, each euro they spend gives you 0.025 points. You only need them to spend 14000 euros and you will have a free season pass.
More details here - http://www.edenski.com/#
snow conditions
skichampcouk, thats great news only have to sell 14,000 season passes at full wack ....
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
The 10% discount on the Paradiski discovery and unlimited passes has now been extended by two weeks and is available for purchases made before 15th November 2013
snow report
The discounted season lift passes are only available for a few more days, the very last day to purchase them is the 30th Novemeber.

I have just renewed ours for next season and everything seems to work smoothly (once I had been in contact with my visa card company after it had been declined initially).

The email I received only mentioned 2 free days skiing in the three valleys and espace killy, hopefully the other espace olympic resorts are still covered. I will check when we are out there in December.
latest report
skichampcouk, All went smoothly for me as well, I changed several photo's added another person and received his pass a few days later in the post.
One surprise in the E mail was that the 'free' two days only applies to Paradiski season passes now Sad
ski holidays
The online sales are now available for 2014/15 (on sale from 28th October 2014) enabling you to buy from 1 day to a full season pass for La Plagne or Paradiski.

The season pass is available at a discounted rate of 25% until the 30th November 2014 and then at a discounted rate of 10% between 1st and 31st December.
You have to register with Edenski to be able to obtain the season pass at a discounted rate, details of how to register here - http://www.edenski.com/
It covers use in both winter and summer and is available for anybody to buy. If you have a hands free pass from the last couple of seasons you should be able to use the old pass once you have paid online for next seasons pass.

The La Plagne adult season pass is currently 705 euros, a saving of 176 euros on the normal price of 881 euros.

The Paradiski adult season pass is currently 778.50 euros, a saving of 259.50 euros on the normal price of 1038 euros.

http://www.champagny.com/images/pdf/sap/Hiver2014-2015TarifsPublics.pdf

There is a 10% discount available on most other lift passes if they are bought online before 15th Novemebr 2014.
The lift pass price is reduced for the first and last weeks of the season (13th to 20th Dec and 18th to 25th April) and the 10% discount applies to this if booked before 15th November 2014.
Cheaper rates are also available for families of 4 or more on 6,7 or 8 day lift passes offering a substantial saving for a weeks skiing.

Online bookings for the La Plagne, Paradiski discovery and Paradiski unlimited pass can be made here http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/

Passes can be bought online for between 1 and 15 days and for 21 days for the La Plagne and Paradiski unlimited areas. The Paradiski discovery pass (1 day in Les Arcs) is available for between 6 and 8 days

The cheaper village sector passes such as Champagny, Montalbert, Montchavin, Gondola, Coolski and freestyle lift passes are not available on the online booking system and will have to be bought in resort.
ski holidays
Today should be the last day that La Plagne, Paradiski discovery and Paradiski unlimited lift passes, other than season passes, are available with a 10% discount.

I thought it should have finished yesterday and the price list doesn't show the discount anymore, but when you go to buy online it knocks 10% off the price.
latest report
@skichampcouk, what am i doing wrong this time?
Every year i have trouble getting the Edenski Discount. I should write down what i do wrong.
But this evening i've tried repeatedly, but always get the full price: 1038,00 €

I have registered with Edenski, I get to Skipass-laplagne.com from the Edenski site.
But it always comes up with the full price rather than Edenski price of 778.50.

Please help. I'm sure i'm just being stupid.
latest report
@Jonpim, I'm having the same problem this evening when I look at season pass prices.

I assume they have removed the discounts for the other ski passes today and removed the discount for the season pass at the same time.

I'd give it until Tuesday and try again, if it doesn't work then send them an email.

Hopefully they'll sort it out as we have to buy our daughter a season pass again this year. I thought we were past that as she is in her final year at Uni but she is coming for long enough over Christmas to go for the season pass.
latest report
Thank you @skichampcouk - reassuring not just me.
Still, was a frustrating and wasted evening going round and round in circles getting nowhere.
I've already sent email, and plan to phone them today.
ski holidays
Edenski doesn't recognise my log in but the la-plagne ski pass site does. Yesterday evening there was a €1 difference in price between the sites. The season pass discount was there as well.
Are you registered with Edenski or La Plagne? La Plagne log ins having been around long before Edenski.
snow report
I managed to see the season pass discount when I looked this morning, it must have been a glitch when you looked yesterday @Jonpim,

boredsurfin I am managing to log in to my Edenski account as well as the skipass-laplagne site, admittedly it did take a few attempts to remember the password. The skipass-laplagne site still has our season pass numbers in the system from the last couple of seasons so that part of it looks pretty straightforward when I come to purchase it, just need to remember which drawer I safely stored them in?
I 'll have to add our daughters details so they can send her a season pass.

I'm pretty sure there must be some automatic link between the skipass-laplagne site and the edenski site as the edenski site is showing the points we earned when purchasing last season's passes as well as some points I gained buying our daughter's lift pass with the edenski vouchers.
latest report
I ordered my season passes on 31st Oct but have not seen them yet - they say 15 days to arrive - I guess I will chase them soon - has anyone received their passes yet?
Thanks
snow report
In October I ordered some Paradiski passes from the LesArc website and they arrived (at my UK address) in two days. I would contact them and check.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy