Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Snow Centre this weekend (9th July 2011)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Dear Snowsport fans!

Just a quick update on what is taking place this WE at TSC. We will be hosting an all day open freestyle event open to both skiers and snowboarders. In attendance some teams with kit to test (whitedot have confirmed).

The slope is open for normal recreation, although expect freestyle rails, boxes and kickers. There will be the chance to take a taster session in basic freestyle with the Pros coaching.

Non main slope lessons are still taking place as usual, TSC main slope courses will not run( exept the 8 - 10pm sessions).

Event will run in to the evening.

Thanks

PSG
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gilleski, Thanks for the info Pete. I think the Snowcentre has to do a bit more work on it's website to make this sort of information more obvious, (along with other items like Tuesday BASI sessions- took me a while to find the option to book this on-line).
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
anarchicsaltire, Thanks for the feedback, we are trying to get on top of this kind of thing so it is easier to find it on the website. I have pased your feedback on re the BASI courses. All feedback is welcome as it will help us give a better service.

Thanks again.

PSG
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gilleski,

The news page was last updated on "08 Dec 2010"?

Also I thought the idea of the original freestyle nights, the additional freestyle on saturday mornings, and the occasional lessons you were trying to avoid this: "Everyday during the summer we will have at least one snow feature on the main slope"?

We turn all of these threads into criticism Laughing

Other than that it's still my favourite snow dome by far Very Happy.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mounta1nGoat, Ha ha fair play to you! You bring in the revenue that the freestyle brings in and its all yours Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Ha ha fair play to you! You bring in the revenue that the freestyle brings in and its all yours

Have you tried donuts and kiddies parties on the main slope yet?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
boredsurfin, Emmmm, now there is an idea! Do you want a job?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
gilleski,
Firstly, thanks for posting this. It's always good to see some official details. The last time I looked there were about 180 people signed up to this on the FB event, so if even half of them turn up it'll be a pretty good turnout for you! I'm not sure I'd be up for recreational skiing through all of them though.
Secondly I echo anarchicsaltire's comment, It would be great if this information was more obvious on the main website. IMHO the Check Before you Book information should be better integrated with the actual booking pages rather than hidden two levels down.

Hope it all goes well for you.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Mounta1nGoat, The SCUK event pages say that they were updated on 6 December 2011. I want their time machine!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
JustJill, That only give us 19 days to Christmas! And I am 3 days in to a ski trip to Hintertux! Great stuff!
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
gilleski, You could burn the freestylers and create energy? There's a lot of money to be made. Although that might not be morally acceptable amongst some people and the business is unlikely to return... Give me a few days and I'll get back to you.

Liking the fact TSC link from your signature has vanished now NehNeh.

How about extreme bowling Takeshi's Castle style on the nursery slope (or is it the non-main slope?)?

http://youtube.com/v/877dgLw3ZL0

Just remember it's my idea...
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Mounta1nGoat, I'm lovin that! Do you know any Japanese people we could borrow?
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
gilleski, actually thinking about it the slope a few weeks back was an almost perfect re-enactment of that until they got kicked out!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Mounta1nGoat, Our traveller friends?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
gilleski, no I was not there on that occasion however I have heard about it. Do you reckon you could order in some of those outfits? You need a mascot anyway (other than Peppered Pig).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy