Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bansko Ski Season 2011/12

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi Moller do you mean the happy end bar?....this is the one as you come off the slopes and right in front of you...not at all sinister..i will agree the prices are slightly more like UK prices and the bar staff are miserable!!...but its a fantastic looking building from inside and a great atmosphere.....but there is more to Bansko than just this bar....when did you last go to Bansko?...honestly and i know i am biased but its got great nightlife to suit all from young people looking for nightclubs and bars to families with kids looking for good restaurants which will suit the pocket....the skiings not bad aswell...if anyone wants a guide to Bansko a friend of mine has produced a guide on word document that gives you loads of info for all the above and i can email it through to you if interested wink
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mollerski Razz Hehe!

All -
Update - am nearly there with booking for Dec, still bit unsure about transfers. The coach company have got back to me (5 days ago but the email got 'junked' so I've only just read it!!) with an invoice and booking reference so it looks like they can do the early morning return transfer (flying back at 11:00 - eek!), BUT I've had to email them back just to check as they haven't quoted times or anything. Fingers crossed Smile Once that's sorted I can get my groove on and book the hotel and flights - woohoo! Very Happy

I realise I've wandered off the original post/query somewhat - apologies Smile
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
All - thanks very much for all your feedback and help, I am now sorted!

Booked Easyjet flights from Gatwick to Salzburg, and the Hotel Steiner in Obertauern, going from Sunday 11th to Sunday 18th Dec.

Just got to pay for the transfers, and book our luggage in with Easyjet (not sure at mo whether we're taking 1 lot of sports luggage or 2).

Oh, also got to sort the airport parking.

Cheers again, really excited!

Emm.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hotel looks awesome and great reviews. You so made the right choice.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
PeteMan, Smile Cheers - I hope so! Can't wait!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
got a trip planned for Jan 2012 but cant seem to find the lift prices for 2012 season...anyone ? Puzzled
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
In true Bulgarian fashion the lift prices have not been announced yet, but the lift company has just launched its new website for the resort. Again in typical bulgarian it is only half finished and the lift prices are 'coming soon'

Keep your eye on this and they should be announced by the end of the week (posssibly)
http://www.banskoski.com/en/prices/

cheers
Smag
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hey, Instead of opening up another thread I thought I'd use this one,

I'm not booked up yet but plan on going on 8/1/12 till 15/1/12. How snowsure is Bansko at this time of year? Obviously no one can know what the weathers gon'a be like two months in advance but anyone had previous experience?
Just looked at there live webcam and the snowcannons are on and chucking out snow... good or bad sign?

Cheers
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
As you say, no one knows that far in adavnce, but you should be fine. I have been aat that time of year and it was great. The forecast for bansko is to stay cold for a few days and then some snow. That is why they have got the cannons on now. They are hoping to get a bit of a base down prior to the snow falls in a few days. It is a bit of a risk because it could still egt warmer, but there are no signs of it warming up yet.
If they get a good bit of base down with teh cannons, then the real stuff comes, then that will be a great start. The gondola opens 1st Dec ( they should be a couple of runs open if things carry on like they are), then the offficiaal opening on 17th Dec.

Cheers
Smag
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SirKaos wrote:
got a trip planned for Jan 2012 but cant seem to find the lift prices for 2012 season...anyone ? Puzzled

55lev a day they are open on banskoski.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy