Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Armada JJ

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone skied these?

I'm looking into the possibilty of a powder ski and like the sound of these

I'm 6ft and 75kg so thought the 185 would be good
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Haven't skied the JJ's, but I have the 190 Moment Bibby Pro's, which are similar in shape, design and purpose - brilliant in powder, and much more versatile than you'd think.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I've a set of Rossignol S7's 188 they are pretty much the same shape as the JJ, the S7's have more of a pin tale and I've heard they are a little stiffer.

Its such a versatile ski shape. I love them I can't say enough good things about them.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1873Chris, you might want to think about the Whitedot Directors if you can try them out Wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
scotia, Never got a chance to demo them but they are on the list

Hopefully get to try next year at Glencoe
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm on my second season on my JJs and they are fabulous. I'm 5'10" 80kg and ski the 185 and it's perfect. In pow they are stunning. On soft pistes they ski like a 165 GS ski, but admittedly a little slow edge to edge wink. They've only seen 4 days out this season out of 40+ skied because we've been unlucky with snow and on frozen hardpack my ARVs have the edge. But now it's nice and slushy they come back into their own. There are some discounted ones knocking around this season (the last two seasons they've sold out by January but I think the lack of euro pow has had an impact this year) so hunt around and snap some up.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have skied them. UNless you need the double rocker i think the K2 Coomback is better (but can you love them in the same way?) and the whitedots as well if you're not in to touring. But, they do the job - they are great in powder and will get you down the firmer stuff without embarrasment. Don't mount the bindings the wrong way round though.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The Coomback does sound interesting cos i've been thinking about touring if i don't move away from scotland lol

Hopefully keep my eye out for bargains

Any other great POW skis to keep my eyes out for?
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Redeemers.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have a pair of JJ 185 2010/2011 for sale with or with out touring bindings . Send me an email if you are intrested . fildesjohn@gmail.com
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
How much u thinking about for the jjs?
Wasn't really intending buying until later in the year but if its a good deal u never kno
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy