Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stop Fred, Stop, Stop now? how about now???

Poster: A snowHead
Epic Moments - Tamok Reel from Tamok
http://vimeo.com/20910006
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
SMALLZOOKEEPER, Shocked Shocked I take it he was ok? I couldn't understand a word they were saying.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Schuss in Boots, He's fine. Poorly bits, nothing too serious.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Schuss in Boots, He said " excuse me mr pilot, please would you kindly move you're lovey cloud maker out of my way please" wink
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Lovely film. Some of those lines are sooooo nice looking. Where is it? Can't have sounds turned up at work.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
shoogly, Northern Norway
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow, that did not look like a walk-away. Shocked Skullie
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Beautiful fluid lines, Fred really is lovely to watch.
Met him once, super nice guy too.

If you want to ski like Fred all you have to do is nip over to Cski's thread in the Buy/Sell and buy her WhiteDot Redeemers.

BTW....just how did you guys at WhiteDot manage to get a legend like Fred to sign up? What a coup that was!!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
rungsp, He must have taken advice. wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
That has left me feeling a bit sick. It's 6 minutes in for those who don't want to watch the nasty bit.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Dot., Laughing Laughing Yep... I bet that was it Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
SMALLZOOKEEPER wrote:
Schuss in Boots, He's fine. Poorly bits, nothing too serious.

Looks a bit more than an ouchy knee though. I take it the packed lunch in his coat pocket took a hammering.
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Schuss in Boots, he said that there were the helicopter was hovering a bit too close, drawing up some snow. Shortly, there was a complete whiteout and he couldn't see the drops or the landing spots. He suffered blows to his shoulder, head and hand, but after fourteen days he was able to ski again.

Edit: I should add that he said it was an acknowledged risk and nobody can be blamed for the accident.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
SkiingDad, Thank you for the translation. Just watched it again. He's one lucky man. Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
They said there was a "No Fall Over" guarantee when I was thinking of buying my Preachers. On seeing this I just checked the small print and there's nothing there!!

Should I be asking for my money back?

I guess after a 207 ft ( or was it metre? Who's counting?) cliff drop this is just a bounce for Fred.
snow report
Lucky!!!

Looks like there'd be some ace skiing there for mortals too, at a much more mortal pace lol.

If I were to buy some Ragnaroks, would it be possible to order some new bigger Viking balls to I wonder??
ski holidays
Big Paua, bigger - 107m (300+ feet).

I guess after accidentally breaking the record for largest cliff drop, and quite possibly breaking the record for number of tomahawks, Fred'll be looking for a new challenge soon?!
snow conditions
I suspect that as well as an "ouchy knee" he may well have had a "hurty ankle"...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy