Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Don't walk up skinning tracks

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
stoatsbrother, entirely agreed, but you must admit that statements like
Quote:

People with skins are simply like those skiing black runs competently: they're the ones who have the technique and equipment to enjoy the areas beyond the domain.

are just designed to make hackles rise. People with skins are simply people with skins. I could go out and buy some tomorrow; wouldn't make me a gnarly mountaineer though.

It is self-evident from many SHs threads that even some numpties without skins - even some snowboarders, and even - God Forbid - some snowshoers, do manage to enjoy "areas beyond the domain".
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There was a fantastic thread a few weeks ago - trip report from a couple of brothers on snowboards. I got the impression that they were pretty competent and they were certainly enjoying themselves.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, I wouldn't argue with that, and I feel way more in common with Boarders who go off-piste that the gate-running fraternity.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
stoatsbrother, don't see yourself in lycra?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, being neither a fat german pervert or a triathalete... nope...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
stoatsbrother, not German, eh? wink
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
More amusing posts!

Today was up doing Col du Galibier with the Mrs and you should have seen bow busy it wasfrom the main area where people park up, there are four to five classic tours from here so eventually people filter away.
I did take a photo of some amusing tracks which i'll try & post later.

You can read more on the blog & photos
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
harrisontherabbit, Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
i wish all you good skiers would get off my piste Wink

alongwith the boarders/skidders
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
harrisontherabbit, nein. Laughing
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy