Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What makes the perfect apres ski song?

Poster: A snowHead
harrisontherabbit, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I haven´t seen that in ages !!!! There is a similarity isn´t there Shocked
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kooky, Your timing is excellent. Having a bad taste party for my 40th next week. Adding to my already cheesetastic playlist Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
boabski, one of these days I will blag an invite wink

Plenty more where those two came from, I am just getting started Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Argghhhh, the Thread of Misery and Embarrassment has returned from the dead.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
rob@rar, what are the opportunities for karaoke in Tignes? Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Pedantica wrote:
rob@rar, what are the opportunities for karaoke in Tignes? Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
Plenty, but any Austrotrashtastic singing will be 'rewarded' with my most enjoyable drills the following day... Toofy Grin
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar, no worries, I'll have you singing 'Che gelida manina' in no time. Toofy Grin (You can't detest that Austrotrash more than I do.)

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 28-09-11 20:14; edited 2 times in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
rob@rar, Pedantica, funny how all the apres ski song haters are opening a thread entitled..."what makes the perfect apres ski song" rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes

rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes rolling eyes

just kidding...I know you are all fans really, why else would you be opening up this thread Very Happy Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
kooky, in my defence (he said defensively, wink ) this thread popped up when I searched for threads I've contributed to. I had managed to erase the memory of it, so was surprised to see I'd added a few comments before my ears started to bleed from the horror of it all.

wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
rob@rar, hmm...not too convincing my boy..FOR THE CRIME OF LISTENING TO, AND ENJOYING, APRES SKI MUSIC............LET HIS SEASON CARD BE CONFISCATED Twisted Evil
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
kooky, A likely story. He's in self denial. I think he needs to come out of the closet before someone exposes him.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kooky, Corky, Laughing
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Pedantica, it´s not about the quality of the music, we all know it´s UTTER TRIPE, CACK even,, it´s about a moment, a mood, an evening on the hill, with the lights in the valley twinkling below you as the dusk sheds her murky cloak over the mountains and the cool snow scented breeze in your hair ( or not if you are as follically challenged as some of our friends;) )the snow underfoot as you order another snhnapps and sing along...if you don´t get that, then you really are missing out REALLY Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Four pages and I'm massively disappointed that THREE of my Austrian favourites are not in this thread (I think). Admittedly they're better when it's snowing outside, I'm in ski gear, pissed, standing on a table and surrounded by 500 drunken Germans/Brits/Dutch etc etc - but I have a good imagination...

http://youtube.com/v/a7critIymas

http://youtube.com/v/hBjirDbInmQ

and of course

http://youtube.com/v/H7zajn95Uf4

Austrian apres ROCKS Very Happy
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
kooky, Wow, you've really captured the emotion of it all. Its also about getting sh1tfaced, of course, but no better way to do it. Its not about the music, its about the experience.
snow report
kooky wrote:
...if you don´t get that, then you really are missing out REALLY Madeye-Smiley
Just think of how much sweeter that moment would be if the music wasn't UTTER TRIPE...

wink
snow conditions
rob@rar, but that´s the whole point Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I hear you rob@rar, , that´s why I often stay up in my special hut...not telling where it is as I dont want loads of rampaging drunken Brits ruiniung MY moment.....I wait til about 5.30pm and ski down totally alone, racing the sun, glorious, Madeye-Smiley

Piccadilly, we need to hook up this season hun!!! Where are you skiing????
snow conditions
kooky wrote:

Piccadilly, we need to hook up this season hun!!! Where are you skiing????

St Anton baby! I will happily lead you in a rousing chorus of "komm hol das Lasso raus"

Toofy Grin
latest report
Piccadilly, you are on!!!! Cool
snow report
OMG only just spotted this thread

OK its not Germanic, it Uncle Sam but think it just about sums up Apres in one word, or is that two Puzzled

http://youtube.com/v/lb0Hoc7vLjk&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL65D2FB05ED31B02A
snow report
livetoski, welcome to our*special*place Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley Madeye-Smiley thanks for the post Very Happy
ski holidays
Piccadilly, kooky,

A whole collection for those fans! From the Löwenbräu Festzelt 2009 wink

http://youtube.com/v/7UvYavFq_q8

I suggest not watching if you hate this type of thing, or just turn the volume down! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report

http://youtube.com/v/M7OY-6W-iC0

http://youtube.com/v/6YpGXWfAs68

Oh jees.
snow report
I have to say I'm definitely going to download most of these songs onto my ipod for my season in France.

I'm so in the mood now I think it calls for TFIF drinks to be made into an Apre Ski Night
ski holidays
Thanks everyone!!!!! glad to see there are some fellow fans out there, and not just a load of moany old grouches Twisted Evil

Super Eagle, yaaay, with you on that one Madeye-Smiley Love your sig, wish I had thought of that one Blush
snow report
Yes yes yes - Austria rules - love this thread - thank you !

oh bring 'em on - TUX TUX HINTERTUX - WIR HABEN EIN IDOL, HARALD JUNKHE

wahhoooooo - give me a beer now Laughing
latest report

http://youtube.com/v/OSiu9A6Hgfs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Après ski, French style.
ski holidays
beeryletcher wrote:
Yes yes yes - Austria rules - love this thread - thank you !

oh bring 'em on - TUX TUX HINTERTUX - WIR HABEN EIN IDOL, HARALD JUNKHE

wahhoooooo - give me a beer now Laughing

+1 from me.

Fantastic place/song!
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
FenlandSkier, that is dire and if that is the best it gets then it is another reason for not going out in the evenings except to a restaurant when I ski in France!

Love the Francophile superiority that comes out in threads like this! Perhaps some Jacques Brel or Georges Brassens launches your boat. But not exactly apres ski music Laughing

http://youtube.com/v/t37F2N91ypQ

or perhaps this one wink
http://youtube.com/v/_2fghLXlBh0&feature=related

Now the humour is there but not exactly a sing along wink
snow report
Asking what makes the perfect apres ski song is like asking what makes the best haggis and lemon curd sandwich.
ski holidays
Gotta be MacSweens haggis wink
latest report
paulio, Sounds just about the right combo Laughing
ski holidays
paulio, it´s all about the cheese
snow report
It's curious, but this thread is now 4 pages long and there's not a single video of real skiers enjoying real apres-ski...

wink
ski holidays
rob@rar, lol!!! There is NO way i am putting up one of me,oh hell NO!!!!!!

http://youtube.com/v/rCE-4sCVpgg&feature=player_detailpage .This is set to be mega this year, it was one of the biggest hits at the Wies´n
ski holidays
kooky, chicken.
ski holidays
rob@rar, believe me, it is for the best Shocked
ski holidays
kooky, Laughing
latest report
Love it !

http://youtube.com/v/kiaHbPOLiA4&feature=player_detailpage
snow conditions
rob@rar, I'll second that sentiment from kooky, although for a very large bribe I could post some I have on my camera! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy