Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

1st time Skiier - looking to book a holiday...HELP PLEASE!!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Search the Crystal site for Andorra, Arinsal.

You can get a Ski+ pack and all lessons and gear for around £600 per adult self catering.

We did it last year and can recommend it thoroughly.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
When I started I used www.skiweekends.com which did some of the cheapest packages around. They've grown a lot since then (sadly gone are the days when the coach drivers used to stock up on stella at the hypermarkets and sell to us on the way over) but probably still worth checking out. The accomodation hosts used to be really friendly too. Very Happy
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Probably too late but UCPA - get lessons!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Re La Muzelle

This is a Maeva property which positions itself as 'functional and no frills', pricing is positioned accordingly. The apartment interiors were renovated 2 seasons ago, and at that stage they badly needed it, but the common areas have not been renovated yet.

There were severe quality issues here in December 10 due to a university ski group whose conduct in resort was significantly worse than average for a student trip - and trust me the average is pretty bad! This is why there are several negative reviews from people who stayed during or just after this group. These are not regular issues with the property although its location does attract plenty of party types. Technically it is illegal in France to make excessive noise after 10pm but enforcing this is always tricky.

You should find the studios/apartments are perfectly adequate for the kind of trip you are looking for. Some product specifics to help you evaluate:
Bedlinen is included, towels are not but some Tour Ops automatically include the cost in your price - check. End of stay cleaning is not included neither are cleaning products - but for a small supplement you can book this as an extra. Check-in is normally after 4pm but reception will operate an SMS when the apartment is ready which is often before 4pm if you give them your mobile no on arrival. Check-out is usually 10am on day of departure.

I will openly declare that I work for Pierre & Vacances (of which the Maeva brand is part of) but this post is more for information than commercial push - before I am shot down in flames!

Enjoy your holiday in any case whereever you go and I hope it is the first of many!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy