Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Sunday 2011

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Great to see freeride on Ski Sunday, but come on guys continuity error at the end of your runs wink
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mr Technique wrote:
Today's episode summary:

Hooray for Hitler. Also, some skiing.

As in, about a minute talking about the winter olympics of 1936, 7-8 minutes of waffle, and the rest of the program showing skiing.

It is good they have had the extra coverage on the red button too, I have watched that most weeks.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I thought tonight's show was the best in the series. Brief but good coverage of Bell and Leigh's freeride attempt. I thought that Ed Leigh's stunned reaction to his run was genuine and not staged for the TV Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That was the last Ski Sunday of the season!!! So the season is officially over now at the start of the 1/2 term holidays!
All the World Cup racing is finished and all the Crystal globes have been decided and the World Cup finals done and dusted!

Oh no its still only 2/3 the way through the season with lots of races still to go with all the Crystal globes up for grabs

It started in the first week of Jan and ran for just 6-7 weeks. Either they cover all the races for the whole season or they might as well just not bother.

If Match of the Day or Sky Sport stopped screening the premier league in a March I think a few people would have a lot to say.
Come on BBC do a proper job, please?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
alex_heney wrote:
Mr Technique wrote:
Today's episode summary:

Hooray for Hitler. Also, some skiing.

As in, about a minute talking about the winter olympics of 1936, 7-8 minutes of waffle, and the rest of the program showing skiing.

It is good they have had the extra coverage on the red button too, I have watched that most weeks.

latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
livetoski, just watched but didn't spot it...

Seeing two obviously VERY decent riders look almost pedestrian... just highlights even more to me how flippin mental those top guys are! Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Great racing, and loved the Freeride segment (wish it was a bit longer)... awesome faceplant btw snowHead
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy