Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Geneva Airport Closed due to snow (title edit: GVA now open)

Poster: A snowHead
thefatcontroller wrote:
Boarding......... Shocked

I thought you tried that and didn't like it?

wink

Good luck...
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Gabby Yorath here. She count as a personality?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
thefatcontroller, good luck!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
thefatcontroller wrote:
Better known by her married name these days, Gabby Logan.
Ask her if she's remembered her laptop this time wink

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Thu 2-12-10 21:57; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
What a bloody nightmare for everyone that got stuck at GVA!

Glad most people are back home! Looking at the forecast (rain and sun) UK airports should hopefully be running properly again by early next week surely?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
thefatcontroller wrote:

Got a nice photo with her presenting an award to me .... Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Real page turning stuff. And not a winter tyre in sight. FC: this is an epic snowHead gold thread.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
It's gone awfully quiet... dare we hope? Or are they still sitting on the runway...? Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Schuss in Boots, I've done a little trip report, or the story so far. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=70030
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Schuss in Boots wrote:
It's gone awfully quiet... dare we hope? Or are they still sitting on the runway...? Toofy Grin
His flight is due to land at 22:43 - any moment now so we should all wait for the update.

Cameron & Johnson got back ages ago.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Landed !! And in Heathrow. Only 60 hours later
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
But the saga is not 100% complete. I have an interview tomorrow morning and guess where it is near, bloody Heathrow. So can't travel home tonight. Now of to find a hotel and 24/7 Tesco to get some clothes ans sleep. Company knows situation and potential I will smell but senior people assembled and want to see me. Joy. Hopefully home tomorrow afternoon.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hurrah, but has Nells got back home ? Last heard of she was in Paris. Once she is back all snowHeads from the 'weekend' in Tignes will be home?
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Spyderman wrote:
Schuss in Boots, I've done a little trip report, or the story so far. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=70030

Epic. A weekend away we shall all dine out on for a while.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Sat on runway 15 mins. Waiting on steps. First 2 sets broke on way to plane. Exhausted.
snow report
thefatcontroller, you're lucky Michelle has just said that she's waited 72 minutes for steps and 65 minutes for buses in the past. Steps freeze up regularly.
latest report
In passport area. Lost bags is next likely event!
ski holidays
Spoke too soon. I ski bag with e brand new pairs of skis missing. Oh dear.
snow report
thefatcontroller, omigod!
snow report
thefatcontroller, Just to cheer you up. England have taken 3 wickets to Australia's two runs. Very Happy
snow conditions
I'mm sitting at Spydies PC, after eating a delicios risotto kooked by Kitty and drunked lots of wine \and genepi. "I'm in beeeeeeed" I hear from Kitty Very Happy

thefatcontroller- I do hope that youget some good sleep soon. What the F am I on about? You've had a hotel and brothers bedroom whilst we've been on Geneva's delectable foor. Stop moaning you git wink
ski holidays
Michelle, Is that fresh 'coffee' or are you still drying out from the bar facilities at GVA? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Welcome (almost) home, glad you finally made it back to English soil. Very Happy
latest report
Schuss in Boots, erm. yes.

What was tour question?

ah. Fresh ++.

I spoke to Gray - he said he doesn't expect up sooon. I sthat wishful thinking\\///
snow report
Michelle, hic.

geepee, my God! Must switch on Radio 4.
latest report
Michelle, Laughing Laughing It's pretty bad down here - 8" plus. I didn't think you'd be able to get back from Luton straight away. Fingers crossed for a thaw tomorrow. Confused
snow report
Hurtle, Very Happy Schuss in Boots, I'v e gonr past the point of caring.
I'll get there when I cam. It's warm and dry here Smile
I tjhink in need to have some sleep though. I has been 50+ hrs...
snow conditions
Michelle, I can imagine. Get some sleep, in the warm and comfort and the whole world will look better in the morning. (still white and snowy..... but better) wink Sleep well. Very Happy
ski holidays
Michelle,
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Michelle, Yes I believe you put an evil curse on me for my comfort sleeps!!

Ski bag lost, with 2 brand new pairs of skis. Given up, reported loss to BA. In Tesco buying some clothes
snow report
thefatcontroller, Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Hopefully they'll show up in the next few days. Confused Good luck with the interview tomorrow.
snow report
Michelle, there is now a limited train service from City Thameslink to Brighton, if you can get home from there http://www.firstcapitalconnect.co.uk/plan-your-journey/major-disruption/
latest report
thefatcontroller, what a nightmare for you - hope that they are swiftly returned.
snow conditions
rob@rar wrote:
thefatcontroller wrote:
Boarding......... Shocked

I thought you tried that and didn't like it?

wink

Good luck...

Missed that one on blackberry seen. Very good Laughing Laughing Snow was so good in Tignes and was tempted but they I gained sense wink
snow conditions
Awake, fell Like I have been run over a bus, plane and train but no one died (though that fat bitch at book in Zurich who wouldn't re-open the gate nearly did). What an adventure and keeping you guys up to date made it all seem worhwhile Laughing Laughing
latest report
thefatcontroller, quite Laughing
homphomp and I are going to attempt the next leg of our journey today... Shocked
snow report
Michelle, Got an interview at 10.30am looking like a tramp, actually I look like I am going for a role as member of staff at Les Melesses I am so dirty and smelly Laughing Laughing
snow conditions
Michelle, Oh good luck with that - keep us posted with the next leg of your epic voyage Toofy Grin

thefatcontroller, Good luck with the interview - at least you've got something to talk about! Hope the skis & bag turn up safe & sound Confused
ski holidays
Quote:

actually I look like I am going for a role as member of staff at Les Melesses I am so dirty and smelly

Shocked harsh!
ski holidays
jonm wrote:
Quote:

actually I look like I am going for a role as member of staff at Les Melesses I am so dirty and smelly

Shocked harsh!

Were you there last weekend? Sadly standards have dropped Sad The whole grunge, no washing, greasy hair, beanie and wearing dirty saloppetes hanging half way down your ar*e is ok but not in a restaurant or kitchen.

Anyway back to reality. Going home is a few hours, might even see the kids.
ski holidays
mrsfatcontroller, Wopps sorry, didn't realise I was on your account. The thoughts above are mine but she agrees Toofy Grin
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy