Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

30% off The North Face plus free delivery (new code)

Poster: A snowHead
nuptse body warmer saved 30 . Madeye-Smiley quid result
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Pamski, Laughing
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Nice warm traction mule slippers ordered for myself and a friend - £23.40 saved!!

Thanks for the link!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
nice 1, i thought 3 days thats the 29th it will run out, it infact ren out on sunday. knew i should a stuck in at shool was gonna save over a hunderd quid. FUMING!!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Has anyone had anything they bought using this code shipped yet?
My order (placed on 27/11/10) is still just listed as 'Submitted' at the moment. Probably just being paranoid....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
gdc, my order was placed on the 26/11 - just checked my NF account and says "in process"
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
gdc, I ordered my gear very early (6am) on the 26th. They have been shipped. I've got a tracking number for their courier that tells me where it is.Their central warehouse is in Belgium, and my lovely base layers are now in the UK making their way to me. Also placed a second order on 27th, but this isnt shown as being dispatched yet. They must have been very busy. Unless youre off on a trip this week, I'd give them some time to get orders out. I'm sure it was a really popular offer.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
my order on Friday was shipped that afternoon. Very Happy

probably stuck in the snow somewhere...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ta for this, saved cash on my new boots!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
charlie26 +1 on the nuptse vest. Hopefully it will be better than the one I bought from GAP where the feathers are all escaping. My order is still "in Process" too
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
My first order arrived today. Very happy with the hybrid base layers I ordered.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
My new Nuptse body warmer arrived this morning. Fantastic.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Just had confirmation email to say my order from 28th is on its way Very Happy
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Glo green Cargo Pants & a nice pair of Snow Sneakers arrived this morning, extremely well packaged and a free dvd too! Good spot OP Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
My Mountain pants turned up to, very nice indeed. Thanks again Drluvski, Very Happy
snow report
got a new code try this one, friendsbis, good luck Very Happy
latest report
If you are wanting fast delivery, definitely go for the express delivery as it took 4-5 just for that to arrive. They are extremely busy at the moment.
snow report
charlie26, Nice one now I'll have to order even more unnecessary new gear Smile
snow conditions
Drluvski, Thanks, Hectik down jacket arrived 2 days ago, just in time for the south coast snow! Saving over £100.
charlie26, Stop it, I`ve spent enough already !! Toofy Grin
snow report
Thanks so much - the jacket ordered last Sunday arrived in the post today and is lovely - just as it was when I debated over it in a shop some time ago. Got very cosy in round the house this afternoon before I reluctantly took it off!
snow conditions
Has anyone got a printable voucher for the friendsbis code please? I ordered the wrong size cargo pants and they're now completely out of stock online in the colour I want...
ski holidays
Pamski, as I ordered my jacket a few mins before your jacket, I hope to receive mine today Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Lou, yes, I hope so, mine was waiting with a neighbour when we got back from a tedious shopping trip on Saturday morning.
snow report
Printable version please?
Pretty please?
snow report
And now the downside. It cost me £13 to return the cargo pants. Arrrgh!

Important learning point. Trebble check order before pressing send.

(Not entirely my fault - having filtered on Yellow and large you'd have thought that Add To Cart would have added some, well, large, yellow cargo pants. Ho hum.)

Have also saved £20 on some luggage, so I'm still up... snowHead
ski holidays
FlyingStantoni, £13 Shocked
snow report
Lou, I know. Packet post to Belgium using the Post Office. Probably could have found a cheaper way of returning - but the next couple of weeks are really busy and it's a trade-off between time and cost.
ski holidays
FlyingStantoni, I have done 'Return to Sender' in the past and items have got there. Don't know about to Belgium though!
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
It's a balance with these things. Do you risk losing the £90 the pants cost - or do you pay to have the parcel covered. Having previously had something worth £200 disappear in the post then I'm now more cautious than I used to be.

Must be said that North Face need to make returns more attractive if they want online sales to take off for them.

I returned a much heavier / larger parcel to Amazon using their own returns service (via DHL) and it cost me £1.27
latest report
Have just opened my package and am very pleased. Thankfully will not have to return anything Toofy Grin

Thanks again Drluvski
latest report
Yay - my shiny new baselayers have arrived! snowHead I shall try them on when I go to bed Toofy Grin they look very smart and hi-tech, not at all like my normal. They will make a difference to my skiing, right?? Also got some prezzies, so thank you very much again Drluvski.
latest report
My stuff arrived yesterday saved £23 ...........cheerrs
snow conditions
I ordered a Spilway Jacket in red yesterday using this code, saved myself £60 so thanks for the code! snowHead

I will feel strange not wearing my blue North Face jacket on the slopes though, it has served me well for 8 years.
snow conditions
the new "friendsbis" code is still working for anyone that wants to get themselves or someone else a xmas present. Not many sizes left in some of the gear though. Sad
latest report
Might aswell treat myself for the second time this week!
snow conditions
I assume the jacket I'm after will come back into stock about the time there are no more discount codes! Pity.
ski holidays
Anyone know if there will be another code coming along any time soon, quite fancy a new north face jacket, thanks in advance Neil
snow conditions
neilkav, I'm pretty sure that friendsbis is still working.
snow report
Anyone know if they will exchange an item for a different size in a retail TNF store if bought online?
ski holidays
FlyingStantoni, Just tried it out, unfortunately the friendsbis code doesn't work anymore.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy