Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

30% off The North Face plus free delivery (new code)

Poster: A snowHead
This offer is only Valid for 3 days starting 26th November. I've just used it and it works. Log onto https://uk.thenorthface.com and use the promo code friends2628 to get 30% off anything. You also get free delivery for orders over £49. Happy shopping Very Happy charlie26 has just added a new code which still gives 30% off. Free delivery for orders over £59. Code is friendsbis

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Fri 3-12-10 7:33; edited 2 times in total
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice one - now do I really need that jacket? Confused
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
If anyone needs a voucher to use in store you can get it here.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
It works in the outlets too
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
magic.... thanks Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Good work Drluvski, Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
would be interesting to see how much money we snowheads spend on the TNF website over the weekend...

£63 from me so far! Very Happy
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I wanted the Freethinker jacket but they don't have ti in my size in Red Sad
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hello Guys.Not having any luck with the discount code.Which North Face Shop are ye buying from.When i go to buy something i am redirected to Ellis Brigham and they dont seem to be giving any discount.
latest report
 brian
brian
Chick, use the link above but if it the item takes you to one of their "online partners" then they don't have it in stock themselves and you don't get the discount.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
+£139.30 from me,

Running total =£172.30 so far
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Chick, Use this link and it will take you straight there http://uk.thenorthface.com/hp-uk-en
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Thanks for that. Just spent £69.30, saving myself £29.70.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
only 38.50 from me - but the free postage is based on price before discount snowHead
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Xmas sorted for the good lady , a saving of £76.20 , so snowHead have saved £316.70 so far
snow conditions
£50 saved by me, running total £366.70 for snowHead
latest report
Thanks saved £15 so running total of £381.70
snow conditions
Thank you Drluvski, £46.50 saved by me with nice shiny new baselayers Very Happy . Although regrettably neither merino nor fishnet Confused
snow conditions
not buying anything this year can you remind me next year please
thanks in advance
ski holidays
blockhead, Confused it's not an annual event! Madeye-Smiley Or at least not as far as I'm aware...
ski holidays
Nothing in my size that I actually need unfortunately. Noticed that they do long versions of some of their salopettes though which would be really useful for me and my current ankle swingers. Anyone know of any other brands that do long sizes? Never fancied wearing them round my knees to make them long enough but they do look a bit silly.
latest report
ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE OUTLET WEB ADDRESS IS? tHE ONE I'VE FOUND LOOKS PRETTY SHODDY AGAINST THE LINK ABOVE AND TOTALLY DIFFERENT - HOAX? sorry, why the capitals??!
snow report
flog873347, think you might need to go to an outlet.
ski holidays
Hmmm. £ 220 spent on an insulated Hectik jacket that I am not sure I even need, plus some merino blend socks ( recent merino convert ) I can`t resist a sale ! Hope the zips are better designed than on the older Nuptse jackets where the liner gets stuck in the zip, either indoors when you`ve come in from outside ( panic overheat) or whilst out in -20C ( panic freeze) !!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks for the alert - lovely new baselayers on the way
latest report
£38.70 saved here. Many thanks for posting this.

The people looking at the canary yellow cargo pants are going to be so chuffed, but I am Toofy Grin

BTW - I had problems in the last stages of payment. If this happens to you then check "Your Account" as the order had been placed, but I've not got a confirmation email and it's not emptied my shopping basket.
ski holidays
Another £24.30 saved. Couldnt resist buying one of these http://uk.thenorthface.com/tnf-uk-en/activity/snowsports/men/tops/men-s-mortimor-pullover.html?colour=682#item=men%27s_mortimor_pullover_2
snow report
Just used it ,no problems ,cheers. Very Happy Very Happy
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Thanks for this! I had had my eye on the Base Camp Ski Roller for ages, but didn't like the £199 price tag. £59 off hit the spot nicely.
ski holidays
Drluvski, Thanks for that. Just got me £30 off a pair of boots.
latest report
Thanks - saved me £15 on a pair of gloves I was planning to buy. Have managed to not look at anything else on the site - can't believe I had the willpower!
ski holidays
Gadge, I know what you mean. I'm doing my best to stop myself buying a Freethinker jacket. Only 5 hours more of willpower required until the 30% off offer ends. Laughing
ski holidays
Has this finished? Code not accepted Puzzled
snow conditions
Lou, give it another go friends2628 , i just did, and it worked.
ski holidays
Drluvski, yes you're right, third time lucky Very Happy Thank you very much for posting, just ordered a soft shell jacket which will do very nicely for my Birthday Toofy Grin

And some socks and a t-shirt Embarassed
snow report
Drluvski, hmmm - thank you - just saved £59.70 on a jacket, which I didn't really need - but too good to resist. And that's on top of the new Icebreaker thermals and new gloves that somehow had to be bought in S&R yesterday - think this cold weather is making me feel the need for warmth.
Many thanks
ski holidays
£229 triclimate jacket purchased by a mate for £160.30....back of the net!!
ski holidays
Last minute dash to the checkout.

Glo Green Cargo Pant. £40 saved.
ski holidays
I'm going to have to buy the gore-tex shell....to cheap...and a hoodie for daughter.

If anyone wants a little used XL gore-tex shell, let me know.
snow report
Was going to order a new jacet this weekend after trying it on in the week at Hemel, well pleased i looked on here first 118 quid instead of 170!! the rest will go towards my new googles, cheers!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy