Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seasonaires check in thread

Poster: A snowHead
Back to Switzerland again - Kandersteg this year
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
verbi-yay! snowHead
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
St Anton again, leave in 3 weeks!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Going to live in Les Arcs from Dec 1st till end of Arpil with my other half and doggy! Anyone thinking of setting up a ski goup/casual drop in skiing? Its always good to ski with friends Very Happy
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Essential reading for job seekers Toofy Grin
Click here
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
skichick, think i mentioned it to you already, post over on the les arcs thread in snow reports as there are quite a few of us out all season. I am sure you are welcome to join in the fun, we ski/board together quite often, just depends on your level as to which days you come and it is real layed back. From youngsters right through to old vetrans, sorry paul Laughing . Do you guys ski or board, not that it matters? Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Boredsurfing, love the link, very funny. And NO I do not want a job Twisted Evil
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you had been on the forum earlier in the year , you could have done it without having to get a Job at all. http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=52565

snowHead
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Boredsurfing, very, very funny. The writer (who I believe is on this forum, is he not?) is a very entertaining writer.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Astraeus,
Quote:
is he not?

Your genderometer needs fixing....
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
There's actually a picture of me on that post as well. Though you could be forgiven for erasing it from your memory because it's fairly dreadful. Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Lizzard, please excuse me! Laughing

Notwithstanding my oversight, the sentiment remains the same. A highly entertaining blog which has made its way onto my bookmarks bar. Very Happy
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Me to, working somewhere in France.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:
Late jobseekers should make their way immediately to Natives, where employers try to make toilet-cleaning for £30 a week and a sub-student hovel sound like your dream career.

He he, hardly sounds like a commercial proposition.
Maybe they should be allowed to post some of their offerings on here seeing as there is clearly no money (worth speaking of) in it.

You think I should get my guests this year to do a blog?
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Shelley and I will be back in Paradiski for the season start. Hoping they get the online pass sorted so we can enjoy the big discount. Be like the old days when we only bought the Les Arc pass.
snow report
I'm off to Morzine for the season, already have a job and will be working in Avoriaz, Chatel and Champery too!
latest report
Ill be in Saas Fee for my first season, 14 days to go! So stoked!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy