Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seasonaires check in thread

Poster: A snowHead
What with this cold air from the North and the countdown to December, i was just wondering who is doing a season this winter and where?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nothing yet confirmed on the job front but I shall be doing a season this year and, with any luck, it'll be in either Les Trois Vallees, Espace Killy or Zermatt. Watch this space as job applications are set to fly left, right and centre this week and next.

What about you, are you heading out for a season?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jasna, Slovakia. Mostly playing, occasionally working. Toofy Grin
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
one of my mates has scored a job in the 'Rond Point' in Meribel......lucky bug!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I will be back in Grindelwald. Can't wait. Not long now though.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
I thought I posted.. guess not. I'm going to be in St. Anton as a ski rep! Leave for training in just over a month.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not really a seasonaire as I live here. I'm in a town near Sapporo, Hokkaido with two ski hills, I'm getting very excited for the winter!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I'm off to Tignes for the season Very Happy Hopefully get there around the last week of November Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Off to Les Arcs (so have been stalking the Les Arcs thread quite regularly) with one of the dreaded TOs Smile

Been quite a few places in France (3 Vallies and Port du Soleil mostly) before but never Les Arcs, should be interesting times..
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Les Arcs as well for me (with a TO)... Done loads of 3V, EK and others but never les arcs...
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Have fun guys...I'll be in Les Deux Alpes but skiing in the tarentase as well....can't wait!
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Be at home... so Ski Amadé, Austria.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Are you guys just going over and hoping to get work whilst you're there? Or have you already found employment?
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Leeds_Skier, there's no point in posting on these threads if you don't read them, you know. Laughing Of the above, you have three who say they already have jobs and two who live near the mountains.

Add me, Mr L, Jezzy and Easiski in 2Alpes, mostly with jobs and all cheating by living here.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Back to the Niseko area on Hokkaido, Japan hopefully.

MagSeven where are you living?
snow report
Lizzard wrote:
Leeds_Skier, there's no point in posting on these threads if you don't read them, you know. Laughing Of the above, you have three who say they already have jobs and two who live near the mountains.

Add me, Mr L, Jezzy and Easiski in 2Alpes, mostly with jobs and all cheating by living here.

Hi Lizzard,

Sorry I should have rephrased and asked which is the best way to do it Laughing .
snow report
Leeds_Skier, start with www.natives.co.uk
snow report
Myself & Mrs W arrived early Wednesday Morning in Tignes.

Picked up my ski pass this morning which runs out sometime in MAY 2011 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
Back to Fernie for me soon.
latest report
Sainte Foy, bien sur!
snow report
Chamonix, again.
snow conditions
Chatel Very Happy
ski holidays
Le Châble/Verbier again for me.
ski holidays
Leeds_Skier, if you are going on spec then the earlier the better, people are doing the rounds with cv's in nov. If you have no skills then you might struggle, particularly no language skills. Go native.
ski holidays
Tahoe - permanently there as of next week!
snow conditions
Champéry as ever Smile
ski holidays
It's good to see a decent amount of people who are able to spend the winter in the mountains! snowHead
snow conditions
45 mins door to door to Chamonix. Picking up annual passes at the weekend. Hard frosts on the cars this week. Snow on the Jura, almost in Chamonix centre, getting my snowy heebie-jeebies going.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Here's 10 more people who are doing their seasons in Val d'Isere.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00ntlkf
latest report
^That's a re-run and why on Earth did you bring up that horrid Be Nice please! tv show Sad
snow conditions
Astraeus, it was utter pants the first time round. WTF is 'dramatised reality' when it's at home anyway?
latest report
Getting back on thread, Nina & I will be slaving away running the B&B and setting up and doing transfers from Morzine area to Geneva.
Moderating the MCG and sloping off for a slide whenever time permits.
Hope to be able to participate in any snowHead 's PDS meets during the season, work permitting.
Bon chance to one and all, with loads of snow to play on.
ski holidays
Yep, five months split equally between Iran, Kashmir and Japan.

Getting close now... Very Happy
snow conditions
DallyPaul, like what you have going on there. I will have to copy you one day Very Happy
latest report
December 12 - off to Tignes - returning April 2011. Season pass already paid for. 2 pairs of new (new to me that is, aka pre-loved) Icelantics to play with! Wooohooo!
latest report
chatel for me and the missus too. Working in Morgins living in Chatel.
ski holidays
Just PM'ed you back Dave. Its Ross, as in Ali' friend. We have met a couple of times, and you wokred with Kelly my sister for a week druing the last season. Have you not managed to get the carte pro now? would have thought you might go private. (guessing this is the right Dave!?)
ski holidays
Ross - pm'd you back.
snow conditions
Going to be zipping between Canazei and Bansko this year (mainly working) and planning a couple of trips to Austria to visit our friends so it's not all bad Toofy Grin !
ski holidays
Mike Pow wrote:
MagSeven where are you living?

Hi Mike. I'm in Iwamizawa, about 30 minutes north of Sapporo.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy