Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discounted ski pass for Paradiski, Espace Killy, Le Grand Massif & Serre Chevalier

Poster: A snowHead
Les Arcs/Paradiski passes for Les Arcs owners went live this afternoon via Nirvanalps. €679 for the Paradiski season pass, includes a Les Arcs summer pass as well from what I can make out.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks rob@rar, Yes just saw that myself. When are you out skiing again. Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Not until Christmas time unfortunately. Weeks away...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
rob@rar, looks as if it only the first 400 that get the free summer pass to go along with the winter?

Family pass at €1903 for 2+2 seems extrordinarily good in this day and age.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
JimW wrote:
rob@rar, looks as if it only the first 400 that get the free summer pass to go along with the winter?

I thought it said that. Seems an odd way to do things!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
rob@rar, Serre Chevalier does it by date the application is received. Anyone who applies before 1st November gets a free summer pass. No special privileges for us SC owners though, anyone can take advantage of it. I think it was declared illegal for owners to be given better terms.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
allanm wrote:
skichampcouk wrote:
It looks like the 'buy before date' to purchase your discounted Paradiski or La Plagne season pass has been extended from 15th November until 1st December. http://www.edenski.com/pages/eden-prix.html

The website http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/ where you can buy the season pass has been down for maintenance for the last week or so. It has reappeared this morning and it looks like it is now possible to buy your season pass there. I have not tried to buy one yet but it would be good to hear from anybody who has.

I've bought two Paradiski season passes from Edenski (before the site went down) they mailed the other day requesting I mail a new photograph, for some reason one that I submitted were not usable.
Will post again when I receive them.

Received them this morning, all looks fine.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Just bought my 4 season passes on line at http://www.skipass-laplagne.com all OK automatically updates our Paradiski Cards. No need to do anything more until the first lift. Superb system.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hells Bells, Did you ever find that discount code - looks like I'll be spending at least 15 days in Tignes over the course of this season so thinking of getting one of these and every little helps Smile
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
hi skibum2001 if you dont find a discount code forward me your email address by pm. I can "sponsor" you and you'll then get a 6euro discount and I'll get a 6euro rebate
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
skibum2001, it only applies to the Serre Chevalier card I think, although of course you can use it in any of the resorts, but the site is down , and I can't log in to the appropriate area. I'll have a look later and see if I can find the leaflet that came with my season pass application form.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Discount code is NIVEOLE for the Skialacarte if you sign up before the 1st December.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Roger C, I've deciced to go for the season pass again this year so I won't be after a sponsor for the ski a la carte pass, but thanks for the offer.

For anybody else thinking of purchasing the discounted paradiski season pass, today is the last day it is available at 680 euros. It will cost 913 euros from tomorrow.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I read on the les arc snowheads page about discount codes for owners. I'm an owner in la plagne so does anyone know how I can be these? I have a season pass but it would be nice to be able to offer discounts on lift passes to my guests.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
@Topperski, if La Plagne is like the Les Arcs bit, you need to sign up to the Nirvana Alps programme - if you are private renter your guests won't get huge discounts, but if they use your code, you'll get "points" you can use against future passes or stuff.

https://www.nirvanalps.com/
latest report
@Topperski, You need to sign up for the edenski programme in La Plagne.
It doesn't offer discounts to your guests but they do receive a gift if they use your code to buy their lift passes and you receive points that you can use to purchase lift passes etc.
www.edenski.com
ski holidays
@Arctic Roll, I've just had a look at the Niveralp site and see that I have over 400 points to spend before October. Talk about finding money at the back of the sofa.
ski holidays
skichampcouk wrote:
@Topperski, You need to sign up for the edenski programme in La Plagne.
It doesn't offer discounts to your guests but they do receive a gift if they use your code to buy their lift passes and you receive points that you can use to purchase lift passes etc.
www.edenski.com

Wonderful, I did this yesterday and registered my gaff and all our season passes and lift passes for Christmas, and I've been given 100 points. Should have done this years ago!!
snow report
@johnE, sweet. Drinks on you then? wink

@Topperski, Ah, the power of snowheads… I love this place!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy