Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WhiteDot Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know about WhiteDot skis? I heard the new ski from them is unreal, the Raknorok or something like that. Any info? I'm in Utah and know they are now located here in Utah as well, but don't have any more info.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sarahnorth, welcome to snowHeads... I suspect the company owner will be along any moment!

Wish I had the pair of their skis that I have waiting for next season when I was in Alta in April. 80 inches of powder in 6 days.

I suspect you mean these
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
sarahnorth, Gidday. Most info is on the website (see stoatsbrother, 's link) any questions fire away here or contact the our US distributor in Draper Utah direct via info@whitedotusa.com
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sarahnorth, welcome to snowHeads

You can use the link in stoatsbrother's post to read about the Ragnarok, but to find out about getting the skis in the USA you need to use the link in Dot.'s signature then choose USA as your region.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
See if the US are better at resonding to e-mails than the UK. Neh Neh snowHead Twisted Evil Wink

Oi Dot. waiting on some vitals on this side!!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
parlor, a little button called send/receive!!! Sorry about the delay. Replied this morning NehNeh Twisted Evil

PS Redeemer is the same weight (or negligible difference) as the Ragnorok 5.2kgs
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Are the graphics on the your website the new ones for 2010/11? I remember seeing a post with a 'pre-view' of 2011 graphics but the pics on your website still show the same ones from last year? I'm about to pull the trigger on a pair of Preachers as per your pre-season offer to Dot members but I would prefer to get the new graphics.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ludwigk, The site does show the new graphics for this year. There is a slight change with the tips and tails from last year and also the bases are different. The graphics you talk of have been shelved for future special editions I believe, after popular demand to keep the wallpaper for another year.

Enjoy the Preachers when you get them, they're lovely skis.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ludwigk, on same website they say:

CHANGES FOR 2010/11 SEASON
A ski company that listens.

Riders asked if we could keep the graphics for one more season. We’re doing it. We’re going to keep the wall paper graphic for one more season due to popular demand.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The ones on the website are the new graphics with the name horizontal across the tip and different coloured bases.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
eclectic wrote:
ludwigk, The site does show the new graphics for this year. There is a slight change with the tips and tails from last year and also the bases are different. The graphics you talk of have been shelved for future special editions I believe, after popular demand to keep the wallpaper for another year.

Enjoy the Preachers when you get them, they're lovely skis.

Spoke with Whitedot today and confirmed that there are NO physical/ structural changes to the 2010/2011 ski vs. 2009/2010. They were contemplating a change of graphics but based on dealer and customer feedback decided to keep the 2009 design. The bases are the same material, just a different design.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy