Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2011 Lift Pass Prices

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some German resorts such as Oberjoch (google it) are offering free ski passes with accomadation. We were there over christmas, 1000 euros for a 4 bed flat self catering and 3 adult 1 child 7 day ski passes. So at the general rate of about 200 euros a week that puts the flat at 200 euros.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Going to La Plagne in jan 2012 got buy one get one free on adult lift pass. The rate on that is slightly higher than available in resort but it still works out well at £98 per adult 6 day pass.

I notice it states that children under 6 go for free. Presumably they still actually need to be physically issued and in possession of a pass to activate the lift gates?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi,

Yup that's right - children need the physical pass to get onto the lift, but it is free if they are under 6. You need to have proof of age with you when you go to the liftpass office (a passport is fine) and make 100% sure that the right child has the right pass otherwise they'll get stoppped. You can order them from tour operators in advance, but the rep might need to see the passport before they can give you the pass.

I don't think that the buy-one-get-one-free is from the lift pass office - the only offers issued so far are on kids or family passes. Have you booked with a tour operator who is offering this instead of direct with the lift pass office?

Have a great trip.
Heather
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Yes, the two adult passes are with the TO as seemed silly not to at that price as I don't think I'll need an Paradiski area pass this year so a local pass seemed ok. The youngest daughter will be free so I'll get that from the lift office in Plagne Centre then and I am waiting to speak with Oxygene Ski School about the other daughter to see what pass she needs and whether they do a deal in with ski hire for her as well as lessons and a pass.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I think this thread may have moved way OT... not particuarly useful as a quick reference to ski pass prices... too much waffel to wade through.
Would it be better to create a more organised thread which is something like this:

Resort name

Adult prices from

Link to Price Page

Special Offers
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
La Plagne Local Pass

Normal price £198

http://www.laplagnet.com/lift-system-and-passes/la-plagne-and-paradiski-lift-pass-prices-winter.htm

Crystal TO doing special offer 2 for 1
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
flangesax, Sorry I'm going to add to the waffle.

Can anybody tell me when the 3V pass prices are published? I traditionally go the week before Christmas and have in the past always benefited from the Premiere Neige lift pass price. This year because of the way Christmas falls we are not going until 16th December so am keen to find out whether the pre-season price will be available that week or whether they've moved it back a week.

End of waffle ....
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The 3 V lift pass prices have been published here. Season prices not yet released.

http://www.lesmenuires.com/upload/Images/Le%20Domaine%20Skiable/PDF%20tarifs/Tarifs%20publics%2011%2012%20.pdf
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi All

In case anyone is interested in continuing this tread in to the coming winter season, here's a review of lift pass prices for Winter 2012 and comparisons between the 7 largest ski areas in Europe.

http://www.yodelmagazine.com/lift-pass-prices-2012.html
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
YodelMagazine, interesting to see those figures, but not too sure what you mean by "One of the factors that makes for a busy ski resort is the affordability of lift pass prices." Just looking round, and from experience, a more accurate statement might be that "the most sought after ski areas can afford to charge silly prices for their lift passes because people will buy them anyway".
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy