Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

2011 Lift Pass Prices

Poster: A snowHead
Thought it might be handy to have a thread devoted to lift pass prices as a quick reference.

Does anyone know how much the 6 day pass will be for the full 3 Vallees on March 20th?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
£200 or thereabouts, same as it ever was http://www.latania.co.uk/skiing/passes.htm

How's your pre-Combe de Vallon endurance training going?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Serre Chevalier (in euros)

Day pass 41,50

6 days 199.50 , child 159,60

Family pass (2+2) 654€ for 6 days (includes children up to age 17)
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Booked mine through TO under 2 for 1 lift pass deal so I've paid £94 for 6 day pass for Kitzbuhel and £54 for 3 day pass for Scheffau. Yay! Very Happy

Normal price is £188 for 6 days Kitzbuhel and £181 for 6 days Scheffau.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Dr John wrote:
£200 or thereabouts, same as it ever was http://www.latania.co.uk/skiing/passes.htm

thanks for that. esprit are offering full area passes for £185 so i think i may bite their hands off!

Dr John wrote:
How's your pre-Combe de Vallon endurance training going?

Most excellently... i've been watching lots of videos of it on youtube and have put my skis up for sale! Very Happy

As an aside, i've been carrying our two year old around on my shoulders a lot and doing her WayBuloo Yogo exercises with her as well - i should be fine! Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
shoogly, stickied the thread for you too.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
queen bodecia, All right for some ! Travelling solo doesn't get you many discounts - I'm in Soll 8-15 January: TO price is as you say, £181. Bergfex.com show the 6 day pass as €194.50, so I think I'll leave purchase until I get there (hoping £ gets a bit stronger), unless anyone knows if it is possible to get a discount on-line.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I see Les Gets has started selling this seasons passes for both the Portes De Soleil area and the more local Les Gets/Morzine ski area.

Prices and discounts are shown below:

http://www.skipass-lesgets.com/catalog/

-30% on Les Gets/Morzine season pass (until 12/15/2010)
-20% on Les Gets/Morzine stay pass (until 10/31/2010)
-10% on Portes du Soleil stay pass (until 12/05/2010)
Promo Les Gets / Morzine
Promo Les Gets / Morzine 6 days

Discount price -20% on full price before 31/10/2010 from 6 to 14 consécutive days ski passes (in specified periods).

6 days Adult (16 to 62 years) 121,20€ +-

6 days Child (5 to 15 years) 96,30€ +-

6 days Senior (63 to 75 years) 104,40€ +-
Family Pass Les Gets / Morzine
Family Pass Les Gets / Morzine 6 days

Tribe/Family pass : with a minimum of 4 people, get a 10% discount! (first lift in Les Gets)

Family 6 days Adult (16 to 62 years) (136,40€) +-

Family 6 days Child (5 to 15 years) (108,40€) +-

Family 6 days Senior (63 to 75 years) (117,50€) +-

489.6 €
Skipass Les Gets / Morzine
Skipass Les Gets / Morzine 6 days

Valid on Les Gets / Morzine (first lift up on Les Gets)

6 days Adult (16 to 62 years) 151,50€ +-

6 days Child (5 to 15 years) 120,40€ +-

6 days Senior (63 to 75 years) 130,50€ +-
Early Booking Portes du soleil
Early Booking Portes du soleil 6 days

Discount price -10% on full price before 05/12/2010 from 5 to 30 consécutive days (for reloads, first lift in Les Gets)

6 days Adult (20 to 62 years) 188,00€ +-

6 days Child (5 à 15 years) 133,00€ +-

6 days Junior (16 to 19 years) 169,00€ +-

6 days Senior (63 and above) 160,00€ +-
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
deerman, I've booked solo too, but since one of my other ski buddies is also a solo traveller, we've gone halves on the 2 for 1 lift pass deals. Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

WayBuloo Yogo

never heard of that - just googled it. Looks nice. Does your 2 year old enjoy it, shoogly?
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
queen bodecia wrote:
Booked mine through TO under 2 for 1 lift pass deal so I've paid £94 for 6 day pass for Kitzbuhel and £54 for 3 day pass for Scheffau. Yay! Very Happy

Normal price is £188 for 6 days Kitzbuhel and £181 for 6 days Scheffau.

Pity they didn't do the Kitzbühel Alps AllStarCard pass in the 2 for 1 deal. €217 for six days, covers all of the Kitzbuhel, Ski Welt, Schneewinkel, Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Leogang Ski circus, Zell Am Zee/Kaprun, Wildschonau and Alpbach.

It is only €23 more than the 6 day ski welt only pass (€194), or €15 more than the Kitzbuhel area six day pass (€202).
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
alex_heney, no way i'd be able to cover all that in six days. Kitzbuhel alone is plenty for me. But yes, it does sound good value for money for people that like to rack up the piste mileage.
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
http://www.onthesnow.co.uk/news/a/12691/evasion-mont-blanc-discounts-season-passes-until-nov-15

..Now that has to be good value
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
http://www.onthesnow.co.uk/news/a/8428/chamonix-discounts-season-passes-on-advance-purchases#

even more tempting .....
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
queen bodecia wrote:
alex_heney, no way i'd be able to cover all that in six days. Kitzbuhel alone is plenty for me. But yes, it does sound good value for money for people that like to rack up the piste mileage.

I wouldn't expect any of us to be able to cover all of those in six days. Smile

But it is cheaper than a six day Kitz pass plus 3 day Scheffau pass (all at normal prices), so a 2-for-1 would also be cheaper than your half price pair of passes. If the Kitz pass at €202 is £188, then the allstar pass would be £202 - half of which is £101, with no need to buy the 3 day Scheffau pass.

And it gives you a free choice (provided you have access to transport) of which areas you ski on which days.

But Crystal don't seem to offer it Sad
ski holidays
alex_heney, I'm going on two separate trips, Scheffau in January and Kitzbuhel in March, so that probably wouldn't have helped me anyway.
ski holidays
pam w wrote:
Quote:

WayBuloo Yogo

never heard of that - just googled it. Looks nice. Does your 2 year old enjoy it, shoogly?

loves it, and she's now at the age that she demands that we join in as well!!!
latest report
Canada
Banff
Tri Area Passes

As it stands the cost of a 6 day pass is £54 per day.
Each extra day is at £54.
Inghams deal (as of today) pay for 8 and get 2 free or £433pp for a 10 day tri area pass.

Its not far off the same prices for the rest of the TO.
ski holidays
Just got this reply from 3 valleys...

A 3 valleys Pass 6 days, beginning on the 20th of march , will cost 235 € for an adult.
7 days will cost 270.50 €.
If you need the insurance “carré neige” you will have to add 2.80 € per day per person.
We wish you a nice stay.
Best regards
ski holidays
Grand massif (copied from flaine .com) (open sat 11th dec to 25th april, just flaine 1st week usually)

Ski passes Grand Massif*
GRAND MASSIF 265 km
ADULTS 16 - 62 yrs CHILDREN 5 - 15 yrs SENIORS 63 - 74 yrs
1 day 40 € 31.50 € 38 €
4 consecutive hours 36.50 € 29 € 34.50 €
6-day 207 € 159 € 189 €

Ski passes Flaine*

FLAINE 140 km

ADULTS 16 - 62 yrs CHILDREN 5 - 15 yrs SENIORS 63 - 74 yrs
1 day 34 € 26.50 € 31.50 €
4 consecutive hours 30.50 € 24.50 € 28.50 €

* Prices excluding hands card (+3€/skipass). Indicative price subject to ratification by the autorities.

Free :

- During all the season for children aged under 5 and seniors aged over 75.

- "Petit montagnard"
From18th to 24th december 2010, from 1st to 7th january 2011, from 9th to 15th april 2011 and from 16th to 22st april 2011: for one adult 6-day Grand Massif bought get one child's under 12 pass free*.
* supply combined with accommodation

- 3 free lifts so you can learn to ski without having to count the pennies : le Pré chairlift, Flaine Forum bucket lift, le Bissac.

Promotion :

- Season pass :
Buy your season ski pass before 15th december 2010 :
Granf Massif -18 yrs : 209 € instead of 535 €
Grand Massif + 18 yrs : 419 € instead of 838 €

- Extended family pack : Discount of 10%*

2 adults + 2 children 3 adults+ 1 children
6-day 658.80 € 702 €
7-day 768.80 € 819 €
8-day 878.40 € 936 €
latest report
got our 3 vallees lift passes booked through esprit... £182 for the 6 days. Very Happy
ski holidays
queen bodecia, Hi - looking to book lift passes for kitzbuhel 2 adults & 2 kids 6 days - where did you book your great deal? Thanks
snow report
Offer ends this weekend at this price. Amazing value compared to day pass prices.
Epic season pass $619 Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly (Lake Tahoe) and Arapahoe Basin

Summit season Pass $419 for Breckenridge, Keystone, A-Basin

http://www.snow.com/epicpass/home.aspx?cmpid=ET559886&et_rid=133892079
snow report
where do I find TO under? looking to book ski passes for Kitzbuhel? Thanks
latest report
queen bodecia, user
Very Happy where do I find TO under? looking to book ski passes for Kitzbuhel? Thanks
snow report
Gandvalira Andorra. Ski passes fo 2010/2011 http://www.grandvalira.com/en__forfets_de_dia_1i360.html
Season pass is only €550 if bought before December, it equates to only 12 days skiing to pay for it. Cool
ski holidays
tanya.ross, TO = Tour operator, i.e. queen bodecia got her lift pass from the same people through whom she booked her holiday
latest report
Looking at Zermatt this year. Anybody come across discounted lift passes from tour operators, even if you are not travelling with them? This has happened in the past, and I have saved.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ski Amade Season Pass

Adult €440 (ADV) - €470 (NORMAL)
Youth €181 (ADV) - €343 (NORMAL)
Children €118 (ADV) - €191 (NORMAL)

ADV - Bought before the 6th December

Ski Amade in the Salzburg Region, Austria

- 25 Resorts
- 5 Ski Regions
snow conditions
Dolomiti Superski 6 day pass - high season
adult € 233,00
junior € 163,00 born after 27 Nov 1994
senior € 210,00 born before 27 Nov 1945

cheaper between 9 Jan and 5 Feb.
snow report
I got the best bargain of the lot - Glenshee Season pass for £170. Cheap because I bought it early, and because I'm now officially an old age pensioner !

Nowadays I look to see which resorts offer "old age" discounts - unfortunately, SkiWelt isn't one of them. However, That Kitzbuhel pass looks good value.
snow conditions
SteveM, Yes i saw that, pity the S7BB isn't a week earlier!
ski holidays
ZigZag have just emailed me to advise Flaine lift pass pricing for the opening week 11 Dec to 17 Dec 19€ per day or 101€ for 6 days

Avorviaz has the ski/board demo weekend over 11/12 Dec and whilst the entrance lift area gets crowded, the wider resort once moving is generally OK for this weekend.

Jivebaby and David Power will be Samoens based 11-16rh Dec Cool Laughing

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 10-12-10 13:45; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Anyone got/seen Espace Killy prices?
snow report
195€ for six days in 2Alpes - we're a bargain compared to other big resorts. Laughing
snow report
Update - Espace Killy was discounted at the start of the season, only 205 Euros. Normal price for the rest of the season 225 Euros.
ski holidays
Hi Everyone!
I'm considering buying a ski pass at Verbier Switzerland and there are two types: One for just Verbier and another for all 4 Vallees. I'm wondering has anyone of you been there before and is skiing at Verbier alone is enough for 5 days? Or should I get a pass for all 4 Valless? Thanks.
ski holidays
Queenie - if your a good skier/boarder suggest the 4 vallees - even more if you are going to try the awesome off-piste there - as you may fall into the 4 vallee ski area... the skiing there is great and if you can do the miles, its worth the pass.. Have fun.
latest report
Hi Everyone,

Was in Alpe d'Huez over xmas/nea year and we got 12 day ski pass for 371 euros.. - after the 7th day of skiing, you get discounted daily rates, making it cheaper to buy the lot in one go and not 2 weeks seperatly. the online sataski website is useless for anyone wanting to ski there longer than 7 days, as they won't sell you the ski pass online - they want to take your photo for anyone skiing longer than 7 days (even if you are re-newing your skipass from last season). Just thought i'd let people know.
snow report
News flash from Les Arcs. If you want to get a 20% discounted 6 or 7 day pass for the week 5th / 6th Feb go to this link, but hurry or look on my facebook group page first for further details.

http://lesarcs.paradiski.com/FlashSales.aspx
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy