Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

French Parking Fines

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
under a new name, I think he will have confirmation emails and his flight details, although I doubt he would still have the car rental agreement after all this time, but I can provide evidence of the dates they stayed at our apartment. Waiting for him to scan the letter over so Richard our son can translate it for him.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hells Bells, espri, under a new name, as far as I understand it there is now a pan-European agreement to exchange driver details. I believe that this has been in place since 2008 or 2009 when the UK finally agreed as well to release information held on drivers and vehicles.

I received a letter informing me I had been photographed by a remote camera speeding in a 100kmh limit on the A10 on October 11th 2010 - 50 Euro fine for being 18kmh over the limit after they had subtracted whatever allowance they apply. The letter showed up on the 20th December, so over 3 months later. just paid up and am now more careful about my speed when I approach that fixed position camera!

FYI there are 2, one each side of the road between the Puch exit and the Hallein exit on the A10 Tauernautobahn south of Salzburg. The northbound camera is at approximately 13.5kms south of Salzburg and the southbound on is just after the rising bend and a real booger to see Crying or Very sad
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
nbt wrote:
under a new name wrote:

Chamexpress, you are missing the point, it's not a speeding fine, it's a tax.

No, it isn't. tax is something the government collect from your wages, or when you buy something. A speeding fine is a punishment for disobeying the speed limits. If you don't want to have to pay a speeding fine, don't speed. It's not exactly rocket science rolling eyes

if it isn't a tax why isn't there speed camera's outside each and every school.
why are they on long stretches of road.
90% of the times it's about revenue raising, revenue raising by gov is basically taxation regardless of method
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Samerberg Sue, I think there's an pan European agreement, just not sure it's completely implemented yet.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, There is still no agreement on exchanging details. Thankfully. Apparently they can (in France) insist on you getting a French licence but I havent had a letter to that effect - yet.

Having paid another speeding fine (96 in 90 zone) on Saturday morning for a Jan 16th infringement .... another moving camera as no fixed unit on the road I was caught Embarassed Didnt see him/them obviously.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy