Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's off where for Easter?

Poster: A snowHead
Nowhere.

Keep looking for a package deal for 4 days, but nothing so far.

Considered driving, but costs a heap for 2 people with just 2 days skiing.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Zell am Ziller - two more sleeps to go....

Oh yeah last one of the year.....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
11 of us off to Valfrejus tomorrow Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Off to Les Gets on Saturday for a week in what is looking like brilliant conditions. 11 of us, its going to be brilliant. Loving al the recent snow!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Avago wrote:

For a full week? Blimey. I hope the snow stays good low down then as you'll get rapidly bored of the limited amount of skiing beyond the top of the first gondola station unless you're REALLY undemanding!

Some nice runs. A 10km blue from top to bottom is quite fun if the snow's hanging together well.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Cairngorm . . . and we have one space in the truck and a twin room in the cottage spare . . .
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Out cycling tomorrow and Saturday. Then head to Gatwick on Saturday afternoon ready for an early hours flight to Toulouse ahead of a week in Andorra (Pas). I've been so busy this week that I've not had chance to get excited! That'll soon change.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
carled, We're going to La Norma too. None of us are very demanding - we're just happy to be getting a third week in. Our children will enjoy it what ever happens - better than watching tv or playing DS! Current conditions are looking ok with a bit more snow forecast over the weekend...... worst case we'll have to have extra beers! wink
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
snobunni, When are you going and coming back?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Off to Soldeu on Sunday for a week....snow forecast on Sat to freshen up the slopes.....and happy hour extended to 4-7 in bar......can't wait
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Time to get off the computer and get the skis out of the shed. Must remember poles for Bev this time! She took her new Heads and left the poles in the bag with the old Atomics. I somehow think the Ski-mojo will be staying where it is.

Anybody in Mayrhofen and environs, we are a family of three mostly in black and white. Bev is small and neat and has black and white ears on her helmet - you can spot her miles away! I am old and fat. Jon is young, tall, fast, hairy and on High Society freerides. Not many of those about!

Enjoy your week and the new snow.

snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
oh good god.... looks like it will be busy in the 3v ..... leaving to start the drive down at 4pm....working in courchevel at the scottish FIS champs all week..... may see a few peeps around if anyone comes over to watch the racing........ available for skiing in the afternoons after work has finished

whilst fresh snow is great it has played havoc with the race schedule rolling eyes rolling eyes
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
must say the snow in the 3v's has been in great nick today. We found it a little slushy this pm into meribel
but all the other slopes we were on were in great nick
(courchevel side of meribel and la tania)
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
carled wrote:
Avago wrote:

For a full week? Blimey. I hope the snow stays good low down then as you'll get rapidly bored of the limited amount of skiing beyond the top of the first gondola station unless you're REALLY undemanding!

Some nice runs. A 10km blue from top to bottom is quite fun if the snow's hanging together well.

The main bowl has some great steep skiing and by climbing up to the left or (shorter climb and more choices) right from the top lifts there is great off piste over the top - long runs all the way down.

Anyway, you could make an excursion to the larger Val Cenis a few miles further up the valleyfrom La Norma.
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Mayrhofen in the morning. Was looking forward to it but work has been so tough the last few weeks I could do with a weeks sleep rather than an energetic holiday.
latest report
Corky, Happy Birthday!! Very Happy

I know what you mean about work, and I'm lucky enough to have a couple of days between finishing work and going away (although I've still brought some home with me Evil or Very Mad ), but I'm sure you'll still enjoy it as long as you make time to relax as well as the energetic bit snowHead
ski holidays
Sat in Luton airport waiting for the sleazyjet to Geneva Happy
snow report
Avago, La Norma is great. We had two days there out of our 7 and loved it. The black "la norma" up top is fabulous and only really a steep-ish red. The snowboard park off the side of another red on the left side of the hill is also great fun with small jumps and a beginners rail. Only trouble with la norma is the slow non-detachable chairs.
snow conditions
"Just" xc skiing in local mountains for me next few days. It's been snowing last 2 days, so it's too soft for alpine skiing... at least for my taste Smile But by end of next week, it should be quite ok again already... at least if weather reports are right.
snow report
a few days on cairngorm next week, now watch it rain Toofy Grin
snow report
Les Becs...
snow report
Just been in Chamonix over the Easter weekend, excellent skiing at the top of the Grand Montets but got tracked out pretty quickly! Had an 'interesting' day out touring with a few other snowheads, where the guide got a little bit scared and lost when the clouds came in which was more than a little worrying - we went round in circles for about an hour until visibility improved. Not sure what he'd have done had it not, as he was quite clearly in a lost panic - pretty scary!
snow conditions
Just returning from 9 days skiing in LDA over Easter. Interesting trip, loads of snow fell (50 cm one night, at a guess 1.5 - 2m overall during stay), only 2 totally blue sky days, 2 or 3 more half and half, virtually no slush except right down at resort level. One day last week, heavy overnight very powdery snow followed by a mostly clear day was judged by easiski to be the best skiing day there for probably 2 years. Overall another fantastic trip.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy