Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Who's off where for Easter?

Poster: A snowHead
Can I start his one? Can I? Can I? Can I? I'm off to Banff and am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!! Going to visit only son and heir who's just finishing his 14 week snowboard CASI course. He's dead chuffed cos bank of mum and dad is arriving (us) and his money is about to run out. Ho hum. rolling eyes Have a great holiday everyone else wherever you are going. Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Mounta1nGoat and I are off to a small 'village' between St Jean & St Martin De Belleville, so its the 3V for us Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I will be mountain biking in my home county - final fitness preps for my trip to Ischgl 10/4-bring it on Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
leaving for Champagny straight from work tomorrow Very Happy
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I will be in Meribel for a week, have taken out the 2nd mortgage wink anarchicsaltire, we may bump into eachother.......not literally of course!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Mayrhofen for the three of us. New snow today and the Snowbombing festival.

snowHead
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
DAB,
Quote:

I am a ´ Size 18 SELF SATISFIED DISGUSTING CHAV´

Shouldn't be too hard to spot Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think our chalet host has entered Mounta1nGoat and I in the x-wing rally http://www.les3vallees.com/xwing/index.php?Rub=148 for Monday, so look out for the bodies Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Trying to decide at this very moment. Rest of family are going inlaw hunting and, funnily enough, I've got a couple of meetings I can't get out of. So, engineered a gap 13-17 April and it's either St Anton, Ischgl (so, snowbandit, you never know) or.... wait for it... Cairngorm. Just got this feeling that Cairngorm will be peachy by then, sun out, crowds gone, big slushy bumps, beer sold in pints and pounds, geez I'm welling up here. Anyway, St Anton is fave.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
anarchicsaltire, yep you´ll see me coming I will have on my triple xl burberry fartbag, and a helmet with my sunnies,swigging cheap champagne and humming along to girls aloud Laughing

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Wed 31-03-10 20:48; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Working on Friday, nowt on Saturday, visiting rellies down south on Sunday, nowt on Monday. Very jealous of everyone going skiing. I was looking forward to maybe getting my motorbike out this weekend but the weather forecast is pants.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Cairngorm Friday for what I hope will be the best skiing of the season so far , then head off to Meribel on Saturday .........
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
3V for me and Patch and the kids but just for a long weekend as school hols don't start until 16th April. Can't wait lots of lovely new snow snowHead
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Off to France (hmmmmmm wink )
3 V's here we come next week, me n 7 others (all AMSI cept me, so watch out for the legs together peeps). So steph and anarchicsaltire if you see a bunch of lunatics falling over all over the place, please come and help (no uniform so may forget how to ski).
Oh and if anyone would tell the frenchies to put the costs down and learn to make a good coffe, just for next week, it would be appreciated.

Really looking forward to it. 3 days, 13 hours to go.
Mrs Wayne and the 2 minor Wayne's stopping at home, Freeeeeeeeeeee (G&T's all round)
Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Tignes Very Happy Very Happy
With my new Scott Missions Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
And all my family Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Siviez, easily the best base but quietest (non existent !) night life of the 4 vallees (Vebier to most people).
snow report
Val T for me and the family - we'll be on the slopes Sat morning. I see I am not the only one going to the 3V Laughing
ski holidays
Tignes for me on Sun
ski holidays
Not as exciting as the mountains but Sunderland for me, to watch the hopefully mighty Spurs.
snow report
I'm off to the resort that had the 4th highest snowfall in the world today .... CAIRNGORM lol! Toofy Grin Laughing snowHead

Love it, looking forward to some great off-piste and ski anywhere terrain (yet again Cool )
latest report
If there's snow on Raise then a day there on Good Friday, followed by a slushy week in Bankso NehNeh
snow report
We're also heading for ValT, 11 of us leaving early Friday AM to be in ValT by 10am Saturday morning, and straight up the hill Toofy Grin Also planning to stay on to complete the following Saturday. I'll be easy to spot, lime green jacket, black RuRoc helmet, ContourHD helmet cam and numerous GPS gadgets hanging off Happy I'll be the one faffing at the top of the lifts turning all the gadgets on Happy

Si
snow conditions
no skiing unfortunately. Off to scotland to tick off some of the 7 stanes mountain bike centres.
snow report
Off to St Sorlin D'Arves, France . . .
ski holidays
Easter 3v is turning into the pre pre ESOB at this rate
latest report
North Cornwall.
snow report
magic_hat, there may be too much snow for biking so you'd best take your skis too, I kid you not! Toofy Grin

SAIS measured 1.75 metres of fresh on the East Lady at Cairngorm today, that was at lunchtime and it's been snowing heavily ever since! Shocked
snow conditions
Zermatt - lots of snow!
latest report
Quote:

Sunderland for me, to watch the hopefully mighty Spurs...

...being destroyed by Darren Bent wink

I'm a bit disappointed to be missing the match (as a season ticket holder) but will make do with a trip to the Arctic Circle instead for a ski tour in the Lyngen Alps Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
magic_hat,

Which ones?

Have you been before?

Need any recommendations?

Laggan Wolftrax (which isn't a Stane) is also worth a visit if you are a bit further north. You could then combine it with a ski trip to Cairngorm wink
latest report
We're off to Whistler snowHead It's where I started skiing as a beginner two years ago so I'm looking forward to exploring a lot more of the mountains this time Very Happy
ski holidays
Iski, Have a fantastic time! xx
latest report
meiringen and engelberg for me. Snow-forecast is predicting sunshine and powder. Can't wait
snow conditions
Long weekend in 3v. Re mortgage money in my wallet.
ski holidays
Am staying put here in Montalbert enjoying last few weeks of or season....
snow report
Bergmeister, Done Innerleithen, Glentress and Mabie before (staying in Peebles).
Am staying in Mabie this time, so will probably do Mabie again (Friday afternoon after the drive up because it's close!), Kirroughtree on Saturday and Dalbeattie on Sunday. Also hoping to squash in something in the Lake District on the way home on Monday.

Weather not looking good for it though Sad
snow report
Working the entire time.
latest report
Nendaz on Saturday. More excited about this trip than I can believe. Will be looking out for Gorrilla and his chums RPF and Bobinch who have given so many great trip reports this winter. Doubt I will be on the Stairway to Heaven though chaps.

And Nickski you are spot on - from a purely ski access perspective you cant beat Siviez in the 4V.
snow conditions
Scotland
ski holidays
magic_hat, you ridden at drumlanrig castle? its nearish mabie and I prefer it mabie, much more natural rooty singletrack and more variation. However its probably one for the summer when its drier.
snow report
rambotion, No - haven't done. May investigate that despite the wetness... possibly to replace the Mabie ride or the Monday ride. Cheers for the tip!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy