Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

How could piste maps be improved?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hurtle, agree 3V are better than others, but not brilliant IMHO. A couple of basic pointers close to the chair off-loading point would be a great start, instead of the usual 20 yard shuffle across to the map board, only to have to shuffle back again to the required piste. A small issue in isolation, but becomes very annoying after a couple of days (and I know my way around the 3V pretty well, newbies must have a nightmare)

And I agree about Verbier, but I think they like it that way. To look at a piste map in Verbier is the ultimate uncool act (second on the list is speaking with a regional accent)
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dr John,
Quote:

To look at a piste map in Verbier is the ultimate uncool act (second on the list is speaking with a regional accent)

Laughing Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy