Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hockey

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Things getting interesting but why no hockey love here?

US beat Canada Sunday condemning them to tough half of draw then struggle through a tight QF against Switzerland while Canada warm up by thrashing the Krauts then slaughter the Russkies today. If they both make their semis then grudge match of all time Sunday.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tried to watch yesterday, as it supposedly was on the "red button"...but not on Freeview by all accounts...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Been nice being able to find some hockey on the box over the past week, normally NHL coverage is patchy at best and hidden away at 3am on Ch5. it'll be one hell of a game if it comes down to CAN Vs USA on Sunday.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Saw Canada play Norway at the Albertville Olympics in Meribel. Completely different game and another level to the domestic stuff played in the UK. Should be a game to watch on Sunday if runs out to CAN vs USA
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
We live in Clagary and so the hockey aspect is shoved down our necks!!! What I really like about the hockey in the Olympics is that there is no fighting. Compared to the NHL that is fab. If they can do it in the olympics (against the rules) , why can't they do it in the game generally?

Last year a young lad died in Ontario. The etiquette for fighting has always been, remove helmets, then punch, so this guy did that, fell on the ice, died of head injury from knocking the ice. SOmething must be done everyone said! The solution? No need to remove helmets for fights any more............
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
A pointless view on TV. Loads of folks skating around and into each other but no sign of a ball. What do they play with?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Frosty the Snowman, What kind of TV have you got ? I can see the puck fine on my 20 year old Sony.

I once saw an All-Star game where they had put a radio transmitter inside the puck, several receivers tracked it and a bright dot was mixed into the TV signal.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Frosty the Snowman, but not as pointless as underwater hockey. no sign of players, pucks or goals, just water
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Nice Wimmins' final with Team Canada laying the smackdown on US & stellar Canuck goalkeeping
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy