Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Gay Ski Weeks

Poster: A snowHead
fragglerock wrote:
People a teensey bit defensive... clearly repressing something Neh Neh

not at all, though my last prostate exam has caused me to ask myself some tough questions Shocked Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
barry, Like shouldn't it be carried out by a doctor? Laughing
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
barry, Did you check to make sure the doctor kept one hand on your shoulder during the exam? Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Gay ski week. Has to to be the Lecht, staying at Cock Bridge!

I'll get my coat, well ski jacket... PS was it snowheads that nicked the Cock Bridge signs from the bridge at Christmas!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
fragglerock wrote:
People a teensey bit defensive... clearly repressing something Neh Neh

My first ever skiing trip was 2 weeks in Whistler, The first week was National Brotherhood week, the second was Gay week. It certainly was not boring!

Whistler is well known for those two "special group weeks"! Smile

It's not like you can't ski there who are non-black and straight. But you WILL see an increase present of gay or black population on the mountain. The benefit for the minority group is they get to see more others like them than otherwise.

Why people have problem with that is beyond me!

(ok, I take it back, if you're a hot chick all decked out to attract cute guys, you might find it humiliating that gorgeous guy across the table don't look your way! Wink )
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Wow.

Just logged on after my original post - didn't realise the question would cause such a stir!!

I just wondered if anyone had been to one of them and what they are like!

For the people who think it discriminates against white straight males - get a life. It's no different to there being gay club nights or gay bars around - should they be closed down?

I'm sure white straight people would be perfectly welcome as gay people tend not to discriminate against heterosexual people!!!
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Kel wrote:
Yep have the photo from 20 odd years ago, thought it was funny then, wouldn't dare do it now. Have You seen the size of some of those Gay's Shocked

Never wanted to go that far ...... well endowed you mean? I can't honesty see them getting aggressive but they might give you a right mouthful.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ul8VgHojN7U/SsiCP7FLMaI/AAAAAAAAgVs/FuNe6_LEdIo/s400/84.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Canal_Street_(Manchester)_Sign_Post.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canal_Street_(Manchester)
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
e17phil wrote:
Wow.

Just logged on after my original post - didn't realise the question would cause such a stir!!

I just wondered if anyone had been to one of them and what they are like!

For the people who think it discriminates against white straight males - get a life. It's no different to there being gay club nights or gay bars around - should they be closed down?

I'm sure white straight people would be perfectly welcome as gay people tend not to discriminate against heterosexual people!!!

actually quite wrong, there is a bar in glasgow that refuses entry (bad choice of words) if they think your straight.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Leviticus 18:22

22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

13 If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
"I like my beers cold and my homosexuals flaming."
Homer Simpson

"If male homosexuals are called "gay," then female homosexuals should be called "ecstatic."
Shelly Roberts

"If Michelangelo had been straight, the Sistine Chapel would have been wallpapered."
Robin Tyler

"It always seemed to me a bit pointless to disapprove of homosexuality. It's like disapproving of rain."
Francis Maude
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Topsmoke, I'm sure you live your life according to the teachings of Leviticus!

If you have kids and your partner didn't sacrifice a turtle dove after giving birth she is unclean. Toofy Grin

mugen, I did say 'tend'. I know there are places where straight people are welcome but they are in the minority and probably not the type of places you would want to go in any event
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
e17phil wrote:
mugen, I did say 'tend'. I know there are places where straight people are welcome but they are in the minority and probably not the type of places you would want to go in any event

Puzzled Puzzled Puzzled
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Topsmoke,

hahaha nobody believes thats stuff anymore....nobody sane anyway Laughing
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
JimSearle wrote:
Topsmoke,

hahaha nobody believes thats stuff anymore....nobody sane anyway Laughing

oh how wrong you are.. i'm sure there are a few judges and politicians read and believe it, just before going out dressed in wigs and gowns, of an evening...
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
e17phil wrote:

For the people who think it discriminates against white straight males

there's a guy at my work who mounted a full-on crusade against management and the canteen after Scotch pie, chips and beans were removed from the dinner menu on the grounds that it discriminated against fat, old Glaswegian males....

Laughing Laughing Laughing
snow report
Lesbian week would HAVE to be in Beaver Creek.
ski holidays
http://www.getoutdoors.com/goblog/uploads/airolo_lesbian_advertisement.jpg
snow conditions
Parkyparcours wrote:
Lesbian week would HAVE to be in Beaver Creek.

and gay week would HAVE to be here
http://www.blueknob.com/
ski holidays
DB, unbelievable - only in US could they come up with that . Blue knob - is that what you get when you ***** a smurf?
latest report
DB, there's a theatre in Galway city in Ireland called "The Black Box", and the address is Dyke Road. No foolin

from it's website:

Galway’s Town Hall Theatre, incorporating the state of the art 393-seater Main Auditorium and the 60-seater Studio Space at Courthouse Square, and the nearby, multi-purpose Black Box performance space on Dyke Road

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
Winterhighland wrote:
Gay ski week. Has to to be the Lecht, staying at Cock Bridge!

I'll get my coat, well ski jacket... PS was it snowheads that nicked the Cock Bridge signs from the bridge at Christmas!

Especially if you are caught coming from Tomintool
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy