Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

80's one piece ski suits, neon colours, ahhh!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Warnig..... yesterday I was caught in 'a zone of fluorescence' and the result was ugly. Thinking I was being clever in having a photo taken next to the hideous romper suit, I was repaid seconds later when getting into my bindings by twisting my back and pulling a muscle!
'What goes around, comes around' came to mind!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Bungle wrote:
rich75, I'm getting into this now, can Mrs Bungle and I gate crash your comp with this - I know they are a bit tame but would we get extra judges marks for "his and hers" outfits?

Hmm, a bit tame from the neon perspective, but they are quite bad really, so, you gonna buy them? Cool

chris wrote:
Warnig..... yesterday I was caught in 'a zone of fluorescence' and the result was ugly. Thinking I was being clever in having a photo taken next to the hideous romper suit, I was repaid seconds later when getting into my bindings by twisting my back and pulling a muscle!
'What goes around, comes around' came to mind!

pics pics pics!!! Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Kramer wrote:
It really makes me chuckle, the way that the people who are selling these things really try and talk them up, "very designer looking", "made to measure", and the like. Surely they must realise that they're selling tat, and that anyone who is buying one will only be doing so for a wee wee take?

and have you seen how much some people have set the starting bids at Shocked good luck to em!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think there is a web site out there in WWW land which is dedicated to taking the p1$$ out of all in ones and their owners.

Anybody know the URL?

Edit................ I found it http://www.fluorescentrompersuits.co.uk/

CP

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Tue 1-03-05 14:39; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Kramer, I must admit that I recently sold my wifes old one piece on Ebay Embarassed

She got it from the Killy shop in Val D'Ispair in the early '90's although It'd been hanging round our attic for ages. I was going to take it to the tip, but as it was clean and not ripped I tried Ebay. I gave it the old "designer" this and "Entrant fabric" that - got £30 I think. Laughing

Oh yes, and it was Light green, sky blue and red fluo - loverly! Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Rich75, do you want pics of my pulled back muscle or the romper suit? The suit pic won't be ready 'till next week and I hope its worth it!
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
there are uses for these garments. My wife is away in Canada (Fernie) for the season. They have occasions called 'Griz days', at which such fashion blunders are compulsory! I mailed (at great expense to the management) such a suit out to her last week for this purpose. Here's hoping she doesn't bring it home.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am ashamed to admit that I have a Degre 7 suit upstairs in the loft bought in 1991, which I was forced to wear as little as 2 yrs ago (No.3 son left his jacket in bar so borrowed No.1 son's who in turn borrowed mine). It is delightfully co-ordinated in green purple and dark pink. Although it was No.3 son's fault that I had to wear this monstrosity, none of the family would ski anywhere near me that day. So perhaps I have discovered an advantage to dazzling others Laughing - peaceful skiing.
Also (really helpful with my good looks wink no ladies tried to chat me up that day rolling eyes
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
chris wrote:
Rich75, do you want pics of my pulled back muscle or the romper suit? The suit pic won't be ready 'till next week and I hope its worth it!

Romper suit I think Very Happy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
We're having a bumper week for flourescent romper suits and lurid jackets. Is it just the Parisians, or is it coming back? I do notice that lots of shops now have shocking pink in their windows. Shocked Shocked Shocked
Sadly I don't currently have a camera or I would by now have a website to equal the magnificence mentioned above.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7139030734

So, its not as bad as I had hoped for, but its a good start. Very Happy
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7141242135&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT

Just won another one for my mate...just gets better Very Happy

see you all from this weekend in Meribel snowHead
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
You must supply some pics of all these horrible suits together (being worn on piste) when you get back!!!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy