Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

la Plagne

Poster: A snowHead
After some investigation have established that APM and APLP are both available to owners and both passes and membership are the same price. If you are already registered with APLP you can re-new online and pay by credit card on line. I think the deadline is December 1st.
APM has to be done by cheque and post by November 10th.

So I will be re-newing with APLP Toofy Grin

No doubt Valerie in the Tourist office will moan at me again if she finds out Laughing
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Boredsurfing wrote:
After some investigation have established that APM and APLP are both available to owners and both passes and membership are the same price. If you are already registered with APLP you can re-new online and pay by credit card on line. I think the deadline is December 1st.
APM has to be done by cheque and post by November 10th.

So I will be re-newing with APLP Toofy Grin

No doubt Valerie in the Tourist office will moan at me again if she finds out Laughing

Valerie won't as she is on maternity leave now! When can we renew online with APLP?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mouth,
Quote:

When can we renew online with APLP?

Usually when SAP get's it's IT sorted, they aren't doing on-line yet....
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Nothing arrived for me.......... Crying or Very sad I have never been able to renew mine on line
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
redrunmarcus, Do you get your pass through APLP or the new APM?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
have done both APM last year but APLP all previous
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
redrunmarcus, The only difference this year as far as I can see, from the APM stuff in the post and the APLP website is that APM do not take credit cards and can't be done online (and have a November 10th deadline) whereas because I was with APLP last year I will be able to re-new on line with APLP this year and their deadline is early December. The annual pass is the same price with both.
Naturally I would like to be loyal to the village but for my lot we are talking 2.5k so the the credit card on line wins (plus by using my Easy Jet credit card I should get at least one return flight on that deal) Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Check out snow forecast for Monday on snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/La-Plagne/6day/mid
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Boredsurfing wrote:
Check out snow forecast for Monday on snowHead snowHead snowHead snowHead
http://www.snow-forecast.com/resorts/La-Plagne/6day/mid

Have you looked at the 9 day forecast yet sir?? Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Here comes the snow
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looking good snowHead
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Boredsurfing, as usual you beat me to it
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Theres snow in that sky snowHead
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Boredsurfing, Cool Good to see Les Coches and Montchavin tourist offices have turned of their webcams. Scared they might entice some tourists? rolling eyes

Seeing as their is no La Plagne 2009/2010 thread why not change the title of this thread to 'La Plagne (Montalbert) 2009-2010' in that way it may look like La Plagne is a bit more than Montalbert? Which it obviously is to you but maybe not to others Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Boredsurfing, Mouth, redrunmarcus, cockofthenorth, is no news good news or bad news please Little Angel
latest report
slikedges wrote:
Boredsurfing, Mouth, redrunmarcus, cockofthenorth, is no news good news or bad news please Little Angel

I could report that the ski school meeting point signs and the nursery travelators were installed today , but then I would be rightly accused of being a webcam saddo Toofy Grin Toofy Grin

thefatcontroller, There is a link to the La Plagne websites in the first post on page 1

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Mon 16-11-09 15:36; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Good to see the peoples republic of low La Plagne still doesn't want to be part of La Plagne Toofy Grin
latest report
Boredsurfing, I want to know if there's SNOW yet Toofy Grin
snow report
slikedges, Not as low as Montalbert yet, if you want to know about La Plagne you got to ask elsewhere Laughing
snow report
elsewhere?
latest report
slikedges, I think cockofthenorth, is out there fom next week ish so he will be the man on the ground (hopefully) .......white ground
snow report
slikedges, For the very latest up to date stuff on La Plagne go to www.perso-laplagne.fr
latest report
Boredsurfing, webcam saddo
snow conditions
redrunmarcus, Boredsurfing, thanks both Very Happy
latest report
Whats happening today then.
snow report
ntfarmer, Not a lot the webcams are stuck on Friday Sad
snow conditions
Boredsurfing, 2 out of 4 not working in Les Arcs and 5 out of 7 working in La Plagne rolling eyes
snow conditions
is the ice already getting to the cams in Arcs Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ntfarmer, It'll be wind driven rain by the sound of it Sad
latest report
Boredsurfing,
Quote:

When can we renew online with APLP?

Usually when SAP get's it's IT sorted, they aren't doing on-line yet....

Have you managed to book your season pass online via APLP yet?

I joined up to APLP yesterday online but it is not allowing me to transfer my details to SAP. I have not been a member of APLP for a couple of years although I used to book my lift pass through them via snail mail in years gone by.

I will probably just send the form off via snail mail again but would be interested to find out if it is possible to book it online.
snow conditions
skichampcouk, Nope as it suggests on the aplp site you have to wait for the SAP on line ski pass purchase site open. Last year it was around November 27th and was simplicity itself as all our details were loaded across from the APLP site. The annual passes arived in the post (in the UK) a couple of days later. Very Happy
Even if you send the forms off by snail mail the APLP office can't do anything until SAP on line opens as they use the same system Toofy Grin
ski holidays
Boredsurfing, Thanks for that. I'll wait a bit longer.
snow conditions
skichampcouk, The APLP site is today carrying a message that the SAP site will open Monday 23/11 at 13h , we shall see what happens Cool
snow report
skichampcouk, The APLP site is today carrying a message that the SAP site will open for the online sale of passes Monday 23/11 at 13h , we shall see what happens Cool
snow report
'swerkin
http://www.skipass-laplagne.com/catalog/
snow conditions
Managed to transfer my details to the SAP site and was going to book my season pass but it seems to have been designed under catch 22 rules. It is currently only giving an option to book a season pass if you enter the date you wish to start skiing as between 24th Nov and 1st Dec. However, when you try to order the season pass, it says you need to allow 10 days before the start of your pass and goes no further. Entering a date between 2nd and 18th December gives you no options whatsoever, entering a date from 19th December onwards only gives you the option to buy a 6,7,8 or 13 day pass.
Anybody else had any success yet?
ski holidays
skichampcouk, Sounds like teething probs, give it a day or so and try again, I'm not doing my before the end of the month Very Happy
ski holidays
Boredsurfing wrote:
skichampcouk, Sounds like teething probs, give it a day or so and try again, I'm not doing my before the end of the month Very Happy

Much easier by snail mail Toofy Grin
snow conditions
Mouth, But snail mail uses the same computer access so they won't have processed any annual passes yet either wink
snow report
Boredsurfing, I'll try again at the end of the week and update this thread.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy