Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Look Pivot Bindings - Group Buy Deal - Now In Stock

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
spyderjon, I guess it's safe to assume the Rossi models will be exactly the same but in a different colour?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I've been told today that I should have the new Look P14's & P18's in by the end of Oct. There's a very limited supply but hopefully I'll be getting a min of 10 pairs of each. I'm just finalising the deal & my aim is to offer the best deal I can to snowHeads.

If you seriously interested please PM me for the prices which I should have available in a day or two so I'll PM them back to you asap. Please do not disclose my prices on the open forum.

I'll be confirming my order to Look on Fri 16th Oct so I'll be offering two levels of pricing. The first & lowest price will be for firm orders received & paid for by Fri 16th Oct & a higher price will be charged thereafter (but it will still be a great deal versus the RRP). Snowheads will receive their usual commission on all sales.

Note that I'll only be ordering my stock bindings with the XXL 100/115mm brakes so the only way to get the 80/95mm will be to place an order before the Fri 16th Oct.

I'll also be getting Look's new mounting jig which fits skis from 78mm-140mm underfoot so mounting the bindings to your fat un's won't be an issue.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
buckers wrote:
spyderjon, I guess it's safe to assume the Rossi models will be exactly the same but in a different colour?

AFAIK the Look versions will both be silver & Rossi are doing the 18 in orange & the 14 in silver. I've received a number of differing opinions on this all from 'reliable' sources so it'll problably be a case of whatever turns up. I'll be selling the Look version but I won't be guaranteeing a specific colour as part of the spec.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Prices now available by PM to those interested.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
spyderjon wrote:
Look P18 Wide
Din 8-18
Full Metal Race Toe Piece
72mm Wide Teflon AFD
Ramp Angle 0.0
Height 19mm
Brake Width 80/95mm
RRP £289

Look P18 XXL
Din 8-18
Full Metal Race Toe Piece
72mm Wide Teflon AFD
Ramp Angle 0.0
Height 19mm
Brake Width 100/115mm
RRP £289

Base plates to upgrade your old Pivot/FKS heels are not available.

i am interested can you email the price thanks, georgehenry001@gmail.com
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
LAST ORDERS TODAY FOR GROUP BUY PRICE
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
spyderjon, This deal definately sounds interesting. What is the usual discount on a group deal ?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
wotto337 wrote:
spyderjon, This deal definately sounds interesting. What is the usual discount on a group deal ?

wotto337, check your email/private messages but you'd better be quick to take advantage of the lowest possible price.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi Jon

I tried to buy last night but the price was £240 on site?
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Alex A, Snowheads wanting the group buy deal were asked to PM me for information & special pricing (see my above post). The group buy deal expired yesterday however I was choka busy & didn't get to confirm my qtys with Look. I did however speak to the Look rep last night & delivery is scheduled for early Nov. If you want in you'll have to do the deal today or tomorrow as I'll be confirming my order at 6pm tomorrow/Sun 18th. I'm won't have much email/web access this weekend so best to phone me - my numbers on my website. I'll PM you the details now.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
New Look Pivot's now in stock, a bit later than planned but still in time for the snow! And they're all chrome just a pictured above Cool

Group Buy customer's will either have their bindings shipped tomorrow/Monday or will be contacted to arrange mounting etc.

The Group Buy deal expired a while ago but I still have a couple of pairs of 18's with XXL brakes & a few pairs of 14's with XXL brakes available at very competitive prices (see website).

The new wide mounting jig isn't out yet but each binding comes with the best templates I've seen.

I've also got a limited supply of Look's special pivot binding toe piece shims & longer screws for those that want a bit of positive delta angle.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
So what's your price?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Liveezy wrote:
So what's your price?

http://www.jonsskituning.co.uk/component/option,com_virtuemart/page,shop.browse/category_id,45/Itemid,1/
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy